WHoward's Pick 'N' Mix Mods

Not that I ever doubted your skill, but I just loaded up a ton of your mods as well as the DLL required for them and they all ran perfectly with the many, many other mods I'm using with BNW...probably 20+ mods altogether. Amazing what good programming allows. :thumbsup::hatsoff:

Spoiler :
First off, like many I really appreciate all the work you've done.

I do seem to be having problems with the Airbase mod though (I never used it before). While it doesn't cause any crashes, and can be built with no problem, it seems you can't actually rebase an aircraft to that tile.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious though- has anyone else had the same problem?

EDIT: My apologies, I read the list wrong thinking the mod had already been tested for BNW, but I don't think it has.

I'd love to be able to use your DLL changed mods with YnAEMP's giant earth map or with the hyper Europe map, but it seems that they are incompatible with it. Is that because of some fundamental incompatibility or is there hope it can be compensated for?

I'd love to be able to use your DLL changed mods with YnAEMP's giant earth map or with the hyper Europe map, but it seems that they are incompatible with it. Is that because of some fundamental incompatibility or is there hope it can be compensated for?

same thing with civ IV diplo features.

i just played a game, i wanted to found a pantheon.

one turn before i checked the "ui - religion spread map " everything working so far...

then one turn after that i check the map again (but didn't choose the pantheon) and there is an appcrash.

Since I know the mod is not compatible with ui - found pantheon and i don't play with this one, still does it have to do something with it?

I reloaded my last save game, and then first chose my pantheon belief and then look at the map, it didn't crash!

This is the same issue as not being able to use the mod with a map created in World Builder - the save formats are different as the DLL includes extra fields for some of the info it needs to store.

same thing with civ IV diplo features.

This is a different issue to not being able to load WB maps - the only way to resolve this one is to physically merge the two code bases, as you cannot have two mods with a DLL active at the same time (as only one DLL will load)

Is it possible to expand your terrific mods with a mod that eliminates certain results from goody huts?

Howdy. Can someone confirm that they have the DLL + Global - City Working Distance working properly?

Howdy. Can someone confirm that they have the DLL + Global - City Working Distance working properly?

What are you using to increase the working distance? India's modded trait, the Hanging Gardens or have you hacked the CustomModOptions.xml file?

India + Hanging Gardens = 5 working distance

Attachments

• 5WorkingDistance.jpg
    5WorkingDistance.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 772
What are you using to increase the working distance? India's modded trait, the Hanging Gardens or have you hacked the CustomModOptions.xml file?

India + Hanging Gardens = 5 working distance

Iam running your last dll mod, with passable forts, working distance and a few other and all works fine. A game without canals and tunnels feels so wrong....
Thank you for keeping your mods uptodate

Is there a way to increase working distance indefinitely

Not really - there are several lookup arrays in the DLL which have to increase exponentially for every ring added. 5 is pretty much the practical limit.

Red 0's you don't have any of, yellow 0's you don't have any of and are wanted by one or more cities to start a We Love The King Day

one suggestion for the next "ui - diary" update:

- expire date of deals that give gold or gold per turn <-> resource

With your mods i only need pen and paper for this to write down, because if I have a friend that gives 240:c5gold: for a luxury resource then I want to be aware of when I will have another 240:c5gold: (as timing is important). Since u already have the diary, it would be nice to add the option. :king:

The following have just been pushed to the web-site ... I'll update the main list above when my laptop has cooled down a bit!

• New: Global - City States Gifts (BNW)
  • New: UI - City Production Queue Enhancements (BNW)
  • Update: Global - City States Gifts
  • Update: Improvement - Airbases
  • Update: LiveTuner - Tech and Policy Panels
  • Update: UI - City Production Queue Enhancements (GK)
  • Update: UI - Enhanced Demographics
  • Update: UI - Enhanced Rankings

Top Bottom