Platy's Peculiar Pleasant Posh Python

Info Screen

Terrible File... 2200+ lines of codes
1) Oh well, you get a Civ Icon instead of words in left panel
2) Whole chunk of Wonder/Project list recoded totally to get the colorful table there.
3) Wonders in Barbarian Cities now show up in the list. Why shouldn't they...
4) Twice the size of Wonders :D
5) Projects now show Team Name rather than Player Name
6) Green indicates Built, White indicates Being Built

1) Bigger Font in Table
2) Removed Top Panel, looks better to me
3) Religions Founded now displayed. It was there all along in the codes, but Firaxis screwed up.

Removed 400+ lines of codes and it is just halfway done :D
But nothing interesting in the other 2 tabs anyway.

Forgetful Modder

Features:
When your mod has 1000 Promotions, 2000 Techs, 3000 Units and 4000 Buildings...
And for whatever reason, you cannot remember what is the type tag of this particular item you want to modify, fret not.

Just Press <CTRL F1> for help :D

Full list of Units, Buildings, Techs, Projects, Promotions blah blah blah.
Can sort by ID, Type, Name, Graphical Only

Hi, Platy. Finally I have merged your trackers. I have one problem here, If you have time help me.
On screen shot you can see: I have cursor on place where is culture tracker. Help text is displayed, when I click on, culture tracker will opened (displayed)
Unfortunatelly, button is invisible. Have you on mind how solve this?

Attachments

• trackers.jpg
    trackers.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 196
No idea unless you copy the relevant codes here to take a look

Just one possibility. It is possible that the GG icon overlaps tracker button and therefore can not be seen?

BTW, now I´m testing your growt victory in my mod. It's a very good idea :)
I was also interested in religion victory as well, but I can not find them for download :(

I merged your tracker pack without trying. Now I've found that has the same error. Very help me when fix it :) Thanks
Hroch

1) Tested Tracker Pact standalone.
No error at all, all trackers have their own buttons in correct position.
Test it on your own computer without modifications and see.

2) Religious Victory is just XML Victory Conditions, comes with Inquisitors.

I tested it separately. Trackers only. I have three weeks a new computer, reinstall civ4 and BTS and patches. Culture tracker button is invisible: (

Well, can't help much since the problem does not exist with the downloaded pack since it works fine on my side.
Generally, if the button is not there, there won't be a help text and you can't possibly press it either to bring up the culture screen.
If the artpath is pointing to a wrong path, then it should be a pink icon instead, so I have no idea how you get an invisible one.

Really weird problem. Tracker is functional, it can be run only button is not visible. Maybe if they were to move all the buttons a little to the left - it might help? Then the culture button icon overlaid with a great general.

Hey, Platy. I have idea. Here are my relevant code. Can you please move my GG indicator of the GP, as in the picture? I have a hunch that it could deal with the situation :)

Just look for your GG code and adjust the x and y coordinates.
Buzy not doing any modding these days.

cvmaininterface.
Search for combatexperience

So this time my intuition failed me. The problem is not solved. I will be very glad when you have time, if you manage to find out how make button visible. By the way, I have a suggestion for another tracker. I use the system when it is important to watch satisfaction in cities. Would tracker, which monitors the number of red faces :)

Isnt the Domestic Advisor already tracking Net Happiness?
Is it important to break it down into Total Happiness and Total Unhappiness?

Financial Advisor

Oh well, drama finishing, so back to modding just to finish off the last screen :D

1) Commerce
A) Ability to adjust by 100%
B) Remove Gold from showing up since Gold = Taxes anyway, why show it twice

2) Added Net Cash Flow

3) Added a Trade Table since it is pretty empty.
A) Trade Routes
B) Local Trade Yield
C) Foreign Trade Yield

I use a system where if is unhappy about two more than happy, increasing the chances that the city riots and becomes another civilization. It would be very helpfull for me and everyone who uses this have red faces tracker, which shows only:
lucky number / / number of unfortunate / / and difference
for example 15 / / 17 / / 2
the two red faces in the third column reports the real danger of revolt :)

Top Bottom