NOTW L: The Immortals [Game Thread]

{OOC: Metamagic mana to Bad Player. Zack hid for three days. Share Visor's concern re: BP but don't want anything going to Zack. Currently.}

Catharsis, I heard that you wanted the sun mana, and I gladly support you in acquiring it. Use it well, friend.

{OOC: Metamagic mana to Bad Player. Zack hid for three days. Share Visor's concern re: BP but don't want anything going to Zack. Currently.}

Catharsis, I heard that you wanted the sun mana, and I gladly support you in acquiring it. Use it well, friend.

:lol:

"This is the kind of thing that essentially proves that either Zack and Catharsis are both innocent, or they are at the very least not on the same guilty team.

Very natural divergence of thoughts."

NIGHT Five

Exar listened to the squabbling, but he was fast losing his patience. “Enough, I asked you to bring me those responsible for the demon! And instead what do I hear? He stood in front Sheaim Merchant, looking down on him. “I hear almost half of you reckon this servant, this lowly bloodpet of a servant is?” Exar paused waiting for the Merchant to comment but the merchant kept his lips tight. Exar continued on. “is… not a demon apparently. Not guilty of that… Yet I asked for a demon. Perhaps he’s the other thing I asked for… The vampire responsible for breaking my laws. But he doesn’t look much like a Vampire.” Exar walked up to the Governor of Durnovaria and taped him forcefully on the chest. “What do you think? Do you think he is a vampire”. The Governor looked concerned. “No, My lord, surely he is an usurper.” Exar turned and walked to the front of the room. “Well lets put that to the test shall we?

The Servant was brought before the King. Exar brought out his sword. Its edge gleamed in the candle light. “You have been accessed of trying to usurp my position. What say you?” The Servant replied. “I have nothing to say My Lord, expect that I have served my Master and my King faithfully. I am your to do with as you see fit.” Exar drew his sword. “Mine to do what I want with eh? Well I’m gonna skewer you and rip your guts out!” He swung his blade. It sped through the air towards the Servant. But the blade stop in mid-air a millimetre away from his neck.

Spoiler :
The Servant didn’t even flinch. He looked up at the King a little surprised. “Please, my Lord, I offer you my life” Exar nodded. “You deserve a clean death!” The Servant yelled “ Long live the King!” The blade did not stop a second time, it neatly sliced through the Servants neck.

Seon the Luentinum Servant was Lynched
Spoiler Alignment :
he was a Human Innocent.

A Choas Mana Orb dropped to the floor, the same time as the servants head.

“You all have failed me again! This man was clearly innocent. I feel you are nowhere close to finding me those responsible. Be warned. I will not tolerate it much longer.” A household servant brought the King a cloth to clean his sword. “My King, your troops you requested have nearly been raised. And patrols have been increased by the Sheaim border. Also, I hate to bring this up again but there has been more stories from the Capital…” Exar waved his hand in dismissal. “We can discuss this in the morning.” Exar then handed out the Mana Orbs to those with the strongest claims and retired to his chamber.

~~~

Accusations
Backwards Logic (The Black Knigh; Askthepizzaguy; )
Seon (Ekolite; Zack; Winston Hughes; choxorn; Frozen In Ice; spaceman98; )
AskThePizzaGuy (Stuck in Pi; )
classical_hero (Seon; )
Ekolite (BSmith1068; )
Kill fire (Catharsis; )
choxorn(Backwards Logic; )
Bad Player (Visorslash; )
johnhughthom (Bad Player; )

Claims for the 2x Sun Mana
Catharsis (Catharsis; Askthepizzaguy; Frozen In Ice; Zack )

Claims for the 1x Metamagic Mana
Bad Player (The Black Knigh; Bad Player; Catharsis; )
Zack (Zack; Backwards Logic; spaceman98; Frozen In Ice; )
Winston Hughes (Askthepizzaguy; )

Claims for the 1x Death Mana
Askthepizzayguy (Askthepizzaguy; spaceman98; Winston Hughes; )
Bad Player (The Black Knigh; Bad Player; )
Frozen In Ice (Frozen In Ice; )
Exar (Catharsis; )

~~~

Exar's Character Sheet
Name: Exar (NPC)
Role: Vampire King
Nation: Calabim
Race: Immortal

Alignment: Innocent
- Primary Victory Condition: Eliminate all threats.
- Secondary Victory Condition: Survive to the end game

Strength:
15 (21)

Affinity:
Death Mana (+1 Strength)
Law Mana

Orbs:
1x Death Mana Adds additional Strength to Natural abilities (Passive)

Spells:
- Death I Can Turn Raw Mana into Death Mana
- Death II Adds +1 health regeneration when complete lynch is performed (Requires 2 Death Mana)
- Death III Adds +2 health regeneration when complete lynch is performed (Requires 3 Death Mana)

Natural Abilities:
Complete Lynch - Causes 10 Damage to target and the Vampire King heals 2 strength.
Partial Lynch - Causes 5 Damage to target

Personal Objective:
Acquire 3 orbs of Death Mana.

Background:
Exar, the Immortal Vampire King, Son of the Calabim Emperor, Flauros, rules over the eastern part of the Calabim Empire. The land was conquered by himself and his armies in a distant past, forgotten by almost all save perhaps Exar himself. He is a well-respected leader and his immense power has kept the region stable and free from conflict.

~~~​

Dawn breaks in [timer=10/18/2013 9:00 PM +13:00; Day has finished] [/timer] at 18 Oct 2013 9:00 PM (+13:00)

Night orders to me before dawn. (please note the change in time + 3 hours)

OOC: Ugh. Sorry for being inactive during that day. Couldn't get on CFC due to various reasons. Should be back now though.

OOC: Recovered from illness, but now have a crapload of RL stuff to catch up on. Going to have to stay off CFC for a couple of days - can't afford the distraction. Feel free to keep spamming me with PMs, but don't expect any reply until Saturday at the earliest.

lurker's comment: Every day is a SCaturday!

Dawn breaks in [timer=10/18/2013 9:00 PM +13:00; Day has finished] [/timer] at 18 Oct 2013 9:00 PM (+13:00)

The Prespurian Regent stumbles into the chambers, notices there's no one here, not even King Exar. He is drunk.

"Where is my handsome champion.... I want to look upon him one last time..."

DAY SIX

“Three deaths this morning, my Lord and King” This was not the news that the King had been hoping for. “Take me to the bodies.” A servant bowed “This way if it please you, my Lord.” The Servant led the King back to the guardquarters where two previous victims had been found, this time it was the swordsman who had felt the Demons wraith.

BSmith106 the Durnovarian Swordsman was Immolated
Spoiler Alignment :
he was a Human Innocent.

A further solider was also found dead withing the guardquarters but the death was by different means.

Backwards Logic the Glevuim Axeman had his blood drained dry
Spoiler Alignment :
he was a Human Innocent.

The Vampire King collected a Body Mana Orb and looked around expecting a third body. The servant saw this and interrupted. “My King, the other victim is part of the Amurite delegation.” The King made his way to where the Amurites were staying and entered. One of the chambers. The Consul was standing next to the body of the Enchanter and looked up when the King entered. “Dearest King, I strongly urge you to take action yourself. Your words have failed to bring your vampires to heal. Instead we have yet a nothing death. I warn you now that I can not be held responsible to what may happen should more Amurites fall here.” The Consul then picked up an Air Mana Orb and gave it to Exar. The King replied curtly. “You wise words have been noted.”

SouthernKing the Amurite Enchanter had his blood drained dry
Spoiler Alignment :
he was a Human Innocent.

The King returned to the reception hall, he was wary from all the deaths. He addressed another of his servants “Is there any other news I need to know about?” The Servant nodded. “The border patrols reported a build up of Sheaim troops near to the boarder but it also appears that they have withdrawn during the night” The Prespurian Lord overheard the conversation and joined in. “That is good news my King. However I have myself been getting further reports from the capital. It seems there is indeed a sickness there that is only affecting Vampires. Worse still it seems they have not been able to contain it. One can only pray it does not spread east.” Exar felt annoyed. “The Vampires should fear me more than some sickness. Perhaps I need to perform a demonstration?”

~~~

Exar's Character Sheet
Name: Exar (NPC)
Role: Vampire King
Nation: Calabim
Race: Immortal

Alignment: Innocent
- Primary Victory Condition: Eliminate all threats.
- Secondary Victory Condition: Survive to the end game

Strength:
15 (20)

Affinity:
Death Mana
Law Mana

Orbs:
Nil

Spells:
Nil

Natural Abilities:
Complete Lynch - Causes 10 Damage to target and the Vampire King heals 2 strength.
Partial Lynch - Causes 5 Damage to target

Personal Objective:
Acquire 3 orbs of Death Mana.

Background:
Exar, the Immortal Vampire King, Son of the Calabim Emperor, Flauros, rules over the eastern part of the Calabim Empire. The land was conquered by himself and his armies in a distant past, forgotten by almost all save perhaps Exar himself. He is a well-respected leader and his immense power has kept the region stable and free from conflict.

~~~

National Diplomacy

Sheaim state is ’Guarded’
Ljosalfar state is 'Friendly'
Amurite state is ’Cautious’

Items up for Vote
Claims for the 1x Chaos Mana in Purple
Claims for the 1x Body Mana in brown
Claims for the 1x Air Mana in Gray

Accusations in Bold

Night begins in [timer=10/20/2013 6:00 PM +13:00; Day has finished] [/timer] at 20 Oct 2013 6:00 PM (+13:00)

Visorslash will have the Chaos Mana.

Catharsis will have the Body Mana.

I have no use for Air Mana and know of no one who does. Make your needs known.

"There is a man, here today, who was once bitten, twice shy.

He is a hard man. He is a rigid man. His cold stare intimidates the bravest hearts, and extinguishes the flame of courage within the most gallant of warriors.

What is his name, and how much damage did he take last night from my bite?"

"Did you know that everyone I have bitten so far has tasted especially good?

No bad flavors so far. The last one was particularly tasty, but that's only because I have EXQUISITE taste, being royalty and stuff.

But so far, nothing repugnant in the veins."

"KingMorgan claims he can use the Air Mana to make our friend with the Sun Mana more powerful.

That's a great use for an unknown mana type. I'd still like for him to SHOW the mana to TBK for record keeping.

I have a few letters on my desk I haven't had time to write a response to. I'll be back in my office within the next 8 hours."

Top Bottom