Insanity Reigns: I Am Napoleon!

The Most Grand, Esteemed, Prestigious, and Serene Noble Republic of the Glorious Tibetan Peoples Under the Most Wise Guidance of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, the Esteemed Manifestation of the Great Bodhisattva of Compassion, the Lord Chenrezig

OR

Mang Che Ba Chen Po 'Dris Pa Snyan Gras Zhi Ba 'Phags Pa Spyi Mthun Rgyal Khab rtsal Yagpo Bodpa 'og la Mang Che Ba Mkhas Pa 'Khrid Khrid 'Khrid Khrid Rtsa Chen Po Dalai Lama Rgyal Ba Rin Po Che 'Dris Pa Bzo Bsha' Yag Po Byang Chub Sems Dpa' Snying Rje Rgyal Po Chen Re Zig

Spoiler :

Democratic Theocracy

Gyallu

Link to video.

Head of State: His Holiness the Most Esteemed Dalai Lama Tensin Jamphel Lobsang Thinle Khedrup Tsultrim Ngawang Gyatso

Head of Government: Glorious President of the Esteemed Tibetan Peoples Lobsang Walmo Dhompa

Tibetan Buddhism

Tibet happened.

We'll see.

Accurate representation of the second coming

Just shove it somewhere in Indochina. Preferably that province that kinda looks like a sportser sportsing in north Laos.

When does this start anyway? It's been a week.

We could also have NPCs were the players are; for instance Switzerland is needed for a invader's nightmare, along with Singapore as a commercial centre.

Rational scum.

...Singapore as a commercial centre for bicycles, with a war doctrine based all around bikes?

I want to get permission from Martin Luther I don't think that i'll be that sacrilegious other than having jesus as my ruler

Errrrr...
The Redneck Hempire's head of Government, Peyote Jesus, sues Jesus over name copyright infringement and demands poppy seeds and a name change for Jesus.

Jesus just made that copyright annul

Peyote Jesus claims that the moving GIF depicting him was taken without permission while he was half-sober, a state of mind not accepted in the Redneck Hempire. thus, Peyote Jesus denies the existence of another Jesus.

Assuming I can still join...

1. Flag:

2. Name:
The Most Completely Brilliant Nation Ever*​

3. Claims:
Spoiler :

4. Government: Theoretical: Left-wing anarchy with everyone living in peace and harmony and not harming nature or anything at all like that, man.

Actual: Dictatorship kept in place through a combination of psychology and extreme violence.

5. Anthem:
Link to video.

6. Leader: El Presidente - See here.

7. Religion: No religion here, fascist!

8. History: Jerzei Balowski buys a South American country and rents it to some college students from Scumbag University. Stuff happens. This results.

9. Other Stuff:
Exports: Oil (?), badly-written term papers. Imports: Lentils, bands, hamster food, lentils.

*Col. Vyvyan named it.

OOC: @cpm , embedding videos is easy. find the youtube link, like www. youtube. com/LINKSNIPPET , copy LINKSNIPPET and place it inside Youtube tags, without spaces or the rest of the link. And your video will be embedded.

Top Bottom