Our Terrible Purpose

It's nice to know that if Grenning couldn't have Sorm, Grist couldn't either. :mwaha:

Stats are updated and should be free of errors. Let me know if the case is otherwise.

A friendly reminder that this NES does indeed still exist and that orders are due by the end of Sunday.

We know. Haven't had much time to work on it recently :(

Looking forward to it!

A reminder that orders are supposed to be in by the end of the day.

Edit: Extension granted until Friday.

Wisest Teacher,

Our long experiment proceeds with distraction aplenty. The Lord-Guardian Heuther has grown increasingly brazen in his anomic activities, and the Blue Temple is awash with the power of the Kthonim.

These Phoadrim have indeed proved themselves capable of handling anomes, although their creativity is sadly lacking. The Lord-Guardian directs all of his efforts towards the rather base goal of controlling beasts and simple men. While the idea of extending mental domination over others is intriguing, it breaks no new ground and does precious little to further the primary purpose of our whole scheme. It may be advisable to remove Heuther from his position of power, to prevent his influence from further ******ing our plans.

As the realm of Nethrast grows, I must confess my growing discomfort with what we have done. The power of the Kthonim was once great, and an attempt to recreate the powers of a past age is as alluring as it has ever been... but I feel that we have acted too quickly, too incautiously, and at too great a scale. The sheer political and military power exerted by the Lords of Nethrast may come to even threaten our college, and we may have begun to nullify our own military disadvantage, should our operation run afoul of our 'pupils'.

We may no longer be in full control of the situation.

I intently await your response.

Your unfailingly loyal student,

Domovoi

Heuther cocked an eyebrow as his eyes passed over the last words of the letter. Calmly, he placed it back into its envelope, placing the parchment on a table beside the hearth. Without a word, he placed on his winter cloak, and strode outside into the rain.

Top Bottom