Imperium OffTopicum VII

I think it's safe to say that it's dead.

There's always Iron and Blood Redux and the Peshawar Lancers (PM me if you want to take over an NPC in the latter).

No, china will rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carthage invades everyone it isn't allied to.

Wait, it died? I thought things were going okay. We just need an update...

Approximately how much time does it take to manage this? Also, do you have to send me files by Email or can you PM attached files?

OOC: Nedim just needs to step up to the plate and demonstrate the responsibility that we all know he is capable of.

Switching Game Masters mid-game has been proven multiple times over not to be an effective approach. Declaring war on all of the nations that this Game Master has created in other IOTs, however, might just be effective... :mischief:

Speaking of other games Dhoom... Iron and Blood: Redux has room for two more nations... ;)

Advertising for our IOTs? Then why not take over an NPC in the Peshawar Lancers (as noted above)?

Dhoom, join I&B or SAR. :D

Well, it seems it's dead.

UPDATE 14

What in the hell did you just say about me, you little player? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Int. Relations, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret geopolitics plans on the world, and I have over 300 confirmed IOTs. I am trained in excel spreadsheets and I’m the top mod in the entire cfc forums. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, pleb. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your nation. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in the use of photoshop and gimp, but I have access to the entire arsenal of paradox maps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable nation off the face of the earth, you little britbong. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment about this IOT dieing was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will crap fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, kiddo.
On July 9th, 2014,

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :

The Empire of China is here!

if srs
Claim following provinces

35 into 7 armies
35 into nukes
Also, the ROTFL would like to ask for control of all the Prussian territories occupied by americans in this moment.

if not
i hate you i hate you work on XV not on this ;_;

Top Bottom