America: The Birth of a Dream

He's using TaC

A lot of Colonization mods have been buggy, at least, in my experience.

It has worked perfectly fine for me so far.

So no one here has played RaR? :(

:bump:

I'm going to update this today :D

A Senseless Waste of Life: 1504
With the Indian settlement gone, Sebastian began to breathe easier as they could expand farther without fear of a surprise attack. Then, scouts noticed Indians to the North of New York City, and they looked more than disgruntled. They were going to attack the city and soon. They had no way to defend themselves with the soldiers all having just taken the settlement.
Spoiler :

Sebastian had to think of something. Then, in the horizon, he saw his savior. The caravel Exeter had just made it back from Europe. Cabot sent a messenger pigeon to the ship, directing them South to pick up the troops so they could speedily be sailed home. This was a daring plan and it had to succeed. And it did. The troops boarded the ship and were transported back to the city. The defenses were fortified and the men were ready for an Indian raid.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

The ship Exeter came into the harbor of New York City. The men were immediately shuffled off the ship and into defensive positions. Sebastian waited there at the docks. There was a salty breeze that chilled him so he wore his thick fur coat. He waited for his father. He stood there, and he saw a man come off the ship and he went to greet him. Sebastian then realized, to his dismay, it was not his father, but a shipmate who looked like him. Then came the news. Sebastian's father had been killed. The governor stood there, not moving or making a sound. He simply walked away. He went inside the town's courthouse where his office was and shut the door. Millions of thoughts wound around in his head. The largest one, "This is your fault." He told himself this over and over again. Muttering quietly to no one. He stay nearly motionless for an hour when suddenly he fell into a fit of rage. He picked up his chair and threw it against the window, smashing it into pieces. He flipped his desk and kicked his mirror. The carnage continued only for another few minutes, when he just stopped, and fell down. He laid on the glass-covered floor, thinking.

Sebastian entered a deep depression within the next few days. He showed his face in town little if ever. He never came to events and the only time people did see him was to announce something political, then he walked back to his office and shut the door. This lasted for days on end. There was always some amount of noise coming out of the room though. It may have been whittling or the sound of knots tying. To keep Sebastian's mind off of what happened. Then, one day, there was absolute silence. The soldiers who listened at the door to see each day how he was, heard nothing but a slight creaking. People began to worry and soon there were knocks at the door that were to be unanswered. The window was boarded up so no one could see and worry soon turned to fright. Finally the soldiers had enough. The captain leaned back and took a running start. He smashed into the door with a log. The door splintered but stayed open. One more ram and the door gave way. What they saw horrified them. Their governor, the man who led them to glory, hanging from the ceiling. A note was on the desk and in scribbles it read "It's all my fault" over and over again. The soldiers took their governor down and wrapped him in a sheet. They then carried him out of the room. He was buried behind the small church the people made with the few supplies they had. He was buried with full military honors, right next to his father.

And how is this your fault? :lol:

Ahh yes my bad :p Also sorry if this was too morbid, I'm trying new things.

Ahh yes my bad :p Also sorry if this was too morbid, I'm trying new things.

i absolutely LOVED it

Then again, I am i fan of horror stories and Grimdark Fics

A fictional governor committing suicide is definitely not morbid at all, I don't know where you're getting that idea...

(Also, post 777! I won the slots)

Yay! You get 10 pence as a reward :D and yeah I suppose. His death will cause reforms. Not major reforms but reforms nonetheless.

A fictional governor committing suicide is definitely not morbid at all, I don't know where you're getting that idea...

(Also, post 777! I won the slots)

Here, have a cookie
Not an internet one silly, i mean go get a cookie from your cupboard and eat it

Cheerful title for a chapter.

Top Bottom