America: The Birth of a Dream

2nd Colonial Congress
With the sudden and tragic death of governor Sebastian Cabot, there is a lack of a leader for New England. The English crown has stepped in and sees this land as a failing enterprise. They wish to guide our colony for the rest of this term and two more elections. The believe this is best for the colony and for mainland England. Nonetheless it was put up to vote.

Have the king rule our colony directly until an orderly system is established.
Aye-10
Nay-2

There has been a mandatory 4 ayes in favor of the king. On another note, there must be a 75% majority of nay for this to not pass. God save the king.

Stop it clanky :lol: Your tabloid lies have no place in our colony :p

Aye, I mean, we saw what happened with our other governors. One was supposedly killed at sea, and the other pepsi because his father was supposedly killed at sea.

At least the king has no emotional ties to people in the colonies right now.

Okay let me just clear the air, Samuel didn't kill John he was actually killed by the storm. :p

Aye

Also, does being ruled by the king mean you play without our say in-game?

Also, does being ruled by the king mean you play without our say in-game?

Yes and no. It does mean I do what I want but you have some say. With things that I don't want to/can't decide on. It would be in the colonial congress.

But what if the storm was a conspiracy!?

Shut up :lol:

You're telling me to be quiet? Are you perhaps... hiding something?

Yes. I'm actually a 5 foot squid that plays basketball and builds towers out of aspirations, rainbows, and dreams. Now you now :D

Aye

Kings can Into America

Wow! You guys are willing :p

Nay..

Wow you guys really don't trust your own judgement :lol:

The 2nd Colonial Congress has Concluded!
It has been decided in an enormous majority that for at least the next 14 years America will be guided by the crown. This has taken the public and even some royalists aback but the decision has been made and the charter has been created.

Have the king rule our colony directly until an orderly system is established.
Aye-10
Nay-2

Top Bottom