America: The Birth of a Dream

God save the king!

Bah! God smite the king and rub his fat face into the guano of our bats!

Reading these comments, it was probably better to vote for that guy who wanted to build churches. :D

EDIT: Nevermind i just realized that wolsey is the churches guy.
I am so smart! S-M-R-T!

There was no guy who wanted to get that lazy pioneer of his butt in new york and have him build improvements. :dunno:

He built Boston :lol:

I'm very sorry for the long wait. An update will arrive tomorrow.

I sincerely apologize. I have everything ready, I was just very busy and had to focus on Ethiopia, but now I am done and ready for America.

"It's the most, wonderful stressful time of the year."

Religious Turmoil: 1519-1524
As soon as Wolsey took power he ordered the turning of Boston into a productive city. His dreams of building a church in all the colonies could not be realized unless a town hall was constructed in Boston. People cannot pray if they cannot meet. Wolsey ordered the new colonists to work in the blacksmiths so that the building could be produced faster. The same happened in New York City where he had the production changed to a church and had the sugar farms work on the building in instead. The church would take longer than his term to build, but it would be worth it.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Seeing as war might happen whether he wanted it or not, Wolsey had the caravel Exeter travel South to New York City to drop off the cannon garrison that was bought in a previous term. France began to worry about the militarization of English colonies but Thomas More assured them that it was nothing and they were putting it there as they had no where else to put the soldiers. The French skeptically believed him.
Spoiler :

Now that the ship had room for other products, it could begin to pick up goods and bring them to their motherland, England. Their only two exports, tobacco and sugar, was the only way that the colonies could fund their expeditions and expansions.
Spoiler :

Wolsey noticed something across the pond he did not agree with in the slightest. He saw their previous Royal Governor, Henry VIII, gorging on multiple wives. He wanted male children but was receiving none. He began to get angry and even got angry with the Catholic church. This worried both Wolsey and More as they both are men of extreme faith of Roman Catholicism. Nonetheless they kept on governing the colonies, watching England very carefully.

Why Wolsey watched England, the colonists were watching France. They were beginning to encroach on British territory and this was worrying. They noticed that a new colony was going to be established in the Ohio river valley area East of Allegheny Mountain ranges. The colonists began calling for war and even though Wolsey refused to advocate fighting, he worried something might happen on its own.
Spoiler :

America was now in a good way. Churches were being built, Boston needed food badly so Wolsey made an exception, and soon America would become a haven for Catholics of all areas. People all over from England would run to the colonies. What was on the mind of the colonists was not religion, but war.
Spoiler :

Why are these colonists so blood thirsty? That Expert Fisherman just wants to settle an inland colony.

Spoiler :

The English are still a bit bitter from the 100 years war :D

Update tomorrow.

Top Bottom