More Civilisations

Okay, so I hate to disappoint, but we're still trying to co-ordinate the releases, so there's going to be a bit more of a delay. As compensation though, here's something from a secret project we've been working on. Whether it's the secret project or not is another matter though.

(Oh, and keep in mind it's still a WIP)

The Gauls - Vercingetorix

A proud and warlike culture, the Gauls were composed of countless Celtic tribes inhabiting what we today call France. Ferocious in battle, Gallic warriors struck fear in the hearts of their enemies across Europe. Masters of metallurgy and lovers of gold, the Gauls attained an unsurpassed level of sophistication and wealth.
Steam Workshop | Direct Download
Screenshot Album

The Gauls
Master Metalworkers - May discover metal-based Luxury Resources when a Mine is constructed. Silver, Gold, Copper, Iron and Aluminum provide +1 Culture when improved by a Mine.
Bibracte
Unique Unit: Oathsworn, Stronger than the Swordsman which it replaces, the Oathsworn will provide all surrounding friendly units a temporary combat boost (which increases with the level of the Oathsworn) when it is killed in combat. Only the Gauls may build it.
Unique Building: Metalsmith, Gallic unique building replacing the Mint. Each source of Silver and Gold worked by this City produces +2 Gold. +2% Gold for every Mine worked by this City. City must have at least one source of Silver, Gold, Copper, Iron or Aluminum mined nearby.

The Barbarian Invasion has begun! This release is part of the Barbarian Invasion event, four civs will be released separately throughout the day as part of this event. I'll be adding the links below as they are released:

The Gauls | (JFD's) The Germans | The Thracians | (TarcisoCM's) The Iberians

Celebrate, for Gaul has been released! Expect to be surprised by more "barbarians" soon.

Credits to JanBoruta for all the 2D art, research (the City List and TSL) coming up with the original concept (seriously, this civ is more or less all his idea) to JTitan for the unit model, to Regalman for Vercingetorix's diplo lines and thanks to Charlatan Alley for the DOM audio!

Gaul comes with Decisions and an Event. You can take a peek at the Decisions here, but I'll leave the Event a surprise.

That leaderscreen is bloody amazing. In fact, all the art in this release is bloody amazing

Can't wait to try this out, as well as the upcoming civs! :D

Top Bottom