MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

Thanks Polders, I have updated the incompatible mods list.

Anyone try the Advanced air, navy and ground units by labriejp http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=548595

Seems either nobody knows or nobody has bothered to reply, so it will be up to you 2 guys, try them out ;)

Please report back if you have any news, and I will update the mod lists accordingly.
Thanks!

Pontoon Bridge mod works fine with CPP if you delete all promotion options in it's XMLs. This mod is essential for those who likes Communitas maps, because there are many broad (1 tile) rivers on them.

Also there is a useful hint how to get railroads over pontoon bridges. Basically, when you create a PB, you get a road connection and can not use workers to improve it. But National Wonder Collection mod contains Central Terminal wonder, which instantly upgrades all roads into railroads within your cultural borders. That works for PBs as well.

As of the latest version, Piety is now compatible with CBP (as far as I can tell), so long as the 'JFD_PIETY_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH' option is set to 1 in the (My Games/MODS/Sid Meier's Civilization V/JFD's Piety (vX)/JFD_Piety_UserSettings.sql file.

Please direct any concerns (including balance) relating to CBP and Piety to my thread and I'll endeavour to work on making Piety more compatible.

First off - great updates to the game.

After seeing JFD's workaround to get Piety working with EUI, I decided to look at Health and Plague to see if it would work.

Same issue - H&P has its own top panel, so there's a conflict. H&P also has its own city view which is conflicting with EUI too.

By renaming both of EUI's CityView and TopPanel folders to add an underscore "_" to the front of the folder names, H&P appears to be working correctly with EUI. You lose EUI's city view and top panel, but everything else appears to be working

p.s. I haven't posted for a long time, and rarely at that. Lost my login info and no longer have that email address.

How well does CBP play with H&P? Is it fun, more challenging, etc.?

How well does CBP play with H&P? Is it fun, more challenging, etc.?

Just started trying it out today. Hadn't tried CBP with H&P because I didn't want to lose EUI.

Will keep play testing and see how well it works.

Hi there,
Would like to report some of the whoward69 PNM mods didn't worked out as expected :

Global - Great Work Research - Your Culture screen is completely disabled - cannot swap works between your own cities
Global - Great Work Vaults - same as above
Global - Palace Extra Great Work - same as above
Building - Guild Great Work Displays - same as above
UI - National Wonder Splash Screen - Crashed to desktop upon starting a new game.

Hi there,
Would like to report some of the whoward69 PNM mods didn't worked out as expected :

Global - Great Work Research - Your Culture screen is completely disabled - cannot swap works between your own cities
Global - Great Work Vaults - same as above
Global - Palace Extra Great Work - same as above
Building - Guild Great Work Displays - same as above
UI - National Wonder Splash Screen - Crashed to desktop upon starting a new game.

Four of those are going to clash with the Culture Overview lua of CBP (CBP adds more great works buildings than vanilla BNW, so there wasn't enough room in the culture overview panel).

G

Update to my earlier post re health and plague with EUI. Everything seems to be going great. H&P adds a small layer of complexity in that you need to watch your cities health and make sure it doesn't drop too low.

I've also made some changes to the top panel by copying code from other sources. It's still a WIP

Spoiler :

The changed top panel also works with JFD's Piety mod. I had to make a small change to his mod though to get the next technology to show up.

I'm also running WHoward's summaries as the code I copied from other sources isn't correct:

The great person progress is showing up as 17/150. Should be 34/300 for a great prophet.​
The tool tip for luxuries (not shown in picture) is wrong. I traded for a luxury and it was listed that I was exporting it.​

Top Bottom