IdIOT: Shock and Terror

To: Jerusalem

I, King Agathios of the Kingdom of Caucasus, wish that the NAP between Caucasus and Jerusalem be renewed, in order to bring peace and stability in the region. Me and my people do not want war but peace and trade. We hope that you shall accept our request.

Romania Accepts, Peace in our time.

Romania will also be sending 3 teams too FIFA

Romania proper will be represented by:
The Jerusalem Templars

The Papal Kingdom of Italy will be represented by:
The Roman Legionaries

The Balkan Republics, if supported by their Prefect, Alexander the Great, will be represented by:
The Macedonian Phalangites

Finally, The Duchy of India, Which has given the Imperium the honor of announcing their team, will be represented by:
The Kochi Thoma

Empress Starshine wishes all the teams luck in the upcoming games, and hopes for a fun, fair, and friendly competition between the world powers.

Additionally the Imperium, with the help of the Union for Miniority Rights, have instituted anti-discrimination laws between Ponies, Humans, and the Ottomans within the empire. these laws guarantee desegregated schools, and a set of employment and educational equity laws, attempting to prevent employers and public schools from discriminating against non ponies in the empire. At this time however a Quota system will not be implemented in the cases where limited admissions are part of the selection process.

(ooc: sorry for the small rp, and for it being late, i've been kind a busy)

FOOTBALL UPDATE

Link to video.

Spoiler Team List :
Malagasy True Brits – Madagascar (Madagascar)
UKIP Nationals – Madagascar (UKIP Islands)
Aden FC – Madagascar (Aden)
Australian Azzamen – Abbottsford (Australia)
Whangarei Oilers – Abbottsford (New Zealand)
Javamancers – Abbottsford (Indonesia)
New Guinea Pigs – Abbottsford (New Guinea)
Hundred Thousand Fleet – Abbottsford (Everyone Else)
The Jerusalem Templars – Romania (Jerusalem)
The Roman Legionaries – Romania (Italy)
The Macedonian Phalangites – Romania (Balkans)
The Kochi Thoma – Duchy of India
The Coordinators – Church of Goomy
Danish Dynamite – Denmark
Team Evil – E.V.I.L
Forgotten Hermits – United States of Vietnam (Korea and Japan)
Reapers – Far Eastern Asian Republic
United Nationals – Nova Terra
Soos Doods – Mystery Country
Holy Neko Ocelots – Holy Neko Empire
Swedish Huscarls – Scandinavia
Iron Maiden – Highwaymen
Skeleton Realm Peaceful Footbowl Teem – Skeleton Realm
Rainbow Sneks – Science and Outerspace
Flying Shekels – Space Israel
Le Bribemasters – Space Qatar
English Badgers – Brown’s Britain

Spoiler Team List (without country name) :
Malagasy True Brits
UKIP Nationals
Aden FC
Australian Azzamen
Whangarei Oilers
Javamancers
New Guinea Pigs
Hundred Thousand Fleet
The Jerusalem Templars
The Roman Legionaries
The Macedonian Phalangites
The Kochi Thoma
The Coordinators
Danish Dynamite
Team Evil
Forgotten Hermits
Reapers
United Nationals
Soos Doods
Holy Neko Ocelots
Swedish Huscarls
Iron Maiden
Skeleton Realm Peaceful Footbowl Teem
Rainbow Sneks
Flying Shekels
Le Bribemasters
English Badgers

An array of teams have signed up for the 3010 FIFA World Cup. Currently there are 28 teams that have all applied from different countries.

Madagascan Teams:

Her Farage’s Ship Madagascar, as well as being a co-host of the cup, has three teams going to the World Cup. The Malagasy True Brits (representing Madagascar proper), UKIP Nationals (representing the UKIP islands) and the Aden FC (representing the occupied city of Aden). How will Madagascar’s status as an international pariah effect their otherwise excellent teams?

Abbottsfordian Teams:

Abbttsford has decided that quantity is better than quality when it comes to football, bringing a whopping five teams to the World Cup! They are the Australian Azzamen (representing Australia), the Whangarei Oilers (representing New Zealand), the Javamancers (representing Indonesia), the New Guinea Pigs (representing New Guinea) and the Hundred Thousand Fleet (representing those Pacific Islands that no one cares about and whose only exports are fishing ships). Will at least one of these five teams make it to the finals?

Romanian Teams:

Romania, another ethnically diverse (although much more tolerant) country, has sent three teams to the World Cup. They are the Jerusalem Templars (representing Jerusalem), the Roman Legionaries (representing Italy) and the Macedonian Phalangites (representing the Balkans). Additionally, their Indian puppet allies are sending their own team, Kochi Thoma. While the Templars and the Legionaries have widespread support, many don’t believe that the Phalangites and Kochi Thoma truly represent them thanks to conflicts in their regions. Can these teams thrive despite their divided base?

Goomy Teams:

The Church of Goomy are sending in the Coordinators to the World Cup, a team primarily composed of Pokemon with strong legs including Hitmonlee, Blaziken, Lopunny, Lucario, and Scrafty. Additionally, their Danish puppet allies are sending the Danish Dynamites, a team composed of burly Danish men with a Hariyama goalie. The Danish Dynamites have a rivalry with the Scandinavian Huscarls due to lingering memories of the civil war. Will unpredictable Pokemon tactics and national pride win the day?

Team Evil:

Team Evil, the team of the Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League, was always an odd duck. E.V.I.L bribed Qatar to get into the tournament, which turned quite a few heads and sounds of “Hrumph” could he heard from some international meeting places. Nothing could prepare the world what E.V.I.L was willing to do to win, however.

All over the world, top footballers were starting to go missing. Thankfully none of the footballers who qualified for FIFA teams were kidnapped, but those who almost qualified were going missing at an alarming rate. The people of the world were shocked when E.V.I.L registered with a team completely consisting of the formerly missing footballers, at least one from every country in the world. This prompted international outrage and a call for their disqualification from the cup. David Murdoch denied any wrong doing in a statement, “All members of Team Evil left their homes and families without giving notice to voluntarily join the greatest football team in the universe. Any allegations of kidnapping and/or brainwashing is completely untrue.” It is unlikely that E.V.I.L will be removed from the tournament, as they have given huge amounts of money in bribes to Space Qatar and FIFA. Still, this move has earned them nothing but distrust from the entire world.

United States of Vietnam:

While Vietnam itself will not be sending a football team to the cup, they are involved in sending a joint Japanese-Korean team, the Forgotten Hermits, to the cup. Initially it was purely a Korean team, but after a tragic string of Starcraft overdoses they were merged with the Japanese team. This was not a popular move due to long standing racial tensions between the two nations and the more recent distrust of the Japanese developed from the scars of the reign of Empress Shi. This mistrust was not helped by the fact that controversial President Juri will be leading the team herself. However, the team itself is very skilled, if they do well they may cause the two countries to rally behind the team.

Also F.E.A.R sent their own team, the Reapers, but no one cares about them.

The United Nationals:

Nova Terra will be sending a football team, known as the United Nationals, to the World Cup. Although football, known as soccer in Nova Terra, is not the most popular sport in the country (and often gets confused for American football by its’ citizens) it has recently seen a surge in popularity. As such, Coach Johnson expects a small but dedicated group of fans to follow their exploits around the globe.

Soos Doods:

Soos Doods is the national football team of the Mystery Country. Unfortunately, due to budget cuts, the football team only consists of Soos Ramirez. While he is not a bad football player and he won a friendly game against the English Badgers (although let’s be honest, this isn’t a hard thing to do), there is only so much one person can do in a game of football…

Holy Neko Teams:

The Holy Neko Empire are sending the Neko Ocelots to represent their nation, they are a football team consisting of hunky bishouen catboys. The new Nekoan Air Force Commander, Panther Caroso, will be leading the team, he is known for his energetic style of play inspired by the great Spanish footballers. Their puppets allies of Scandinavia will be sending the Scandanavian Huscarls to represent them, this team consists of big burly Viking men and women and is led by Queen Aslaug Khanjstavir herself. They have a rivalry with the Danish Dyanmites due to the recent civil war. Will the Nekoans and the Scandinvains reign supreme?

Iron Maiden:

The Highwaymen are presenting one of the most unusual teams in the World Cup this year, called Iron Maiden. Consisting of the band Iron Maiden, five Nova Terran Fallout Cosplayers (who were kidnapped, although unlike Team Evil they actually seem to enjoy their new lives without being hypnotized) and coached by a clone of Johnny Cash. There allegations that this team is using performance enhancing drugs to make them into better footballers, but that’s nothing that a few bribes to Space Qatar can’t fix libellous slander. How will this strange team fare against some of the more traditional teams this year?

Skeleton Realm Peaceful Footbowl Teem

The Skeleton Realm Peaceful Footbowl Teem, nicknamed the “Peackeepers” by their fans for having the world’s best goalkeeper, are representing the Peaceful Skeleton Realm. Led by Mr. Bonaldo and consisting of a group of democratic volunteers who are good at football, they plan to play with honour and fairness to spread the Skeleton message of peace and harmony to this dimension.

The Rainbow Sneks:

From science and outerspace come the Rainbow Sneks. Representing no one in particular, they are a team of Sneks with a long history of football. Their greatest victory was against the English Badgers where they won 0-5. Then again that isn’t exactly a hard achievement. But they are very good, trust me.

All the Other Teams:

The joint-hosts, Space Israel and Space Qatar, will be sending the teams of the Flying Shekels and Le Bribemasters to the World Cup. Although they have lots of money behind them, they don’t really have much skill. Meanwhile, Brown’s Britain will be sending the English Badgers (literally consisting of Badgers) who are objectively the worst football team in the universe. They lost to Soos Doods, which consists of literally one person. They have lost every match they have ever played and has never scored a goal. That really says all you need to know about the team.

FOOTBALL ORDERS LOCKED

CIV’ED GO FOR IT!

All over the world, top footballers were starting to go missing. Thankfully none of the footballers who qualified for FIFA teams were kidnapped, but those who almost qualified were going missing at an alarming rate. The people of the world were shocked when E.V.I.L registered with a team completely consisting of the formerly missing footballers, at least one from every country in the world.

Yeah, consider this a declaration of war

FEAR is also sending a team, called the Reapers, but lol who cares about them. They don't inspire any fear.

Spoiler :
maybe they just need more cowbell

FOOTBALL UPDATE

Sheriff Vaisey issues a parting message to the Javamancers

Did you see me in the GM's video, hmm?

Bring me back a win, or heads will roll.

Toodles!

“Where is he?” an incredibly handsome man angrily “He RSVPed and everything dammit. I didn’t sneak into this party for the snacks and the Nova Terran propaganda!”

“Why are we here again?” Bold asked naively.

“Because Ninja has the Imperial Sigil, you fool!” Italics replied.

“I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?”

“That is the most childish response I have heard coming from you, that is quite an achievement.”

The handsome man rubbed his forehead in frustration. Allowing the Formatting Crew to tag along with him was starting to seem like as big of a mistake as their existence. He decided that Ninja probably wasn’t coming to Connie’s Transfer Celebration, so snuck out the back of the room while everyone was distracted by Connie’s speech. When he closed the door, he turned around and was confronted by a pizza delivery man.

“Pizza for Mr. Pointless Subplot?” asked the pizza guy. The handsome man sighed.

“That would be me.” He said as he signed for the pizza. The pizza guy left to go off and continue being a part of the Mafia.

“Oooh what’s in it what’s in it what’s in it?” Bold asked annoyingly.

“Shut up.” said the handsome man as he opened up the lid. Inside the box was a note and a golden key. The note read:

Dear Mr. [ink blot on name]

I’m sorry for not being here personally. Well, actually I’m not. I know you were tracking my metaplot movements, so I cancelled my RVSP offscreen as I know you have little power there. I’m pretty sure my players would get extremely angry with me if I got kidnapped by a pointless subplot halfway through the update. Don’t try this again, that goes for you to Formatting Crew. It won’t end well for you. Trust me.

Your GM,

NinjaCow64.

P.S: So the pointless subplot can move forward, I’m giving you this McGuffin Key. Use it wisely. Or don’t, I don’t really care that much.

P.S.S: Stay until the end of the speech, it will be worth it. ;)

“Well.” said Italics. “That was weird. Can we go now?”

“No, I wanna see the speeeeech!” said Bold.

“For once,” the handsome man replied “I agree with you. If Ninja says we should stay then things are about to get really interesting.” The handsome man quietly snuck back to his seat.

“…And on behalf of the nation of Nova Terra,” said Connie Marshall in her speech “I wish you a good night.” The room of mainly Nova Terrans gave a standing ovation, but their clapping was interrupted by a sudden and unexpected power outage.

“What the **** was that?” asked Marshall. Suddenly, a bunch of Nova Terran guards burst into the room.

“Ave Imperator!” said one of the guards with a shortness of breath “Abbottsford has attacked us! Easter Island managed to hold off their boats, but Hawaii has fallen!”

“WHAT?” said Connie Marshall angrily. Her eyes turned to Abbott, who was sitting on stage next to Grunkle Stan.

“I…um…er…um.” said Abbott, displaying his impressive oral skills. Suddenly, a television flickered to life. Abbott’s face appeared on it.

“HA HA HA!” said the face “ME ABBOTT AND ME HATE NOVA TERRA! ME CONTROL SADS! ME TAKE YOUR PUNY ISLANDS! HA HA HA!!!”

“That’s not me!” said Tony Abbott desperately “That’s one of them photoshops that those kids are talking about!” Abbott started to walk backwards, but he tripped and fell into a group of big, burly Nova Terrans from Hawaii.

“Er…” said Abbott "It's pretty obvious that, well, sometimes **** happens, doesn't it?" Connie Marshall glared at Abbott angrily.

“GUARDS!” she screamed “ARR-”

“HOLD IT!” shouted Motoko Kusanagi, who was wearing a blue suit as a part of “International Dress up as Phoenix Wright day”.

“Abbott is innocent and I HAVE PROOF!” she continued.

“Very well,” said Marshall after she had calmed down. “Go ahead.” Kusanagi pulled out a laptop and started typing manically.

“Using the Department of Homeland Security’s resources,” said Kusanagi “We can backtrace the video to see if Abbott really did send the video.”

“Wow, I didn’t know she could hack like that” said Bold.

“I’m not sure she can.” Whispered the handsome man “Ninja hasn’t watched Ghost in the Shell so he’s just making up stuff on the spot.”

“Hacking the Sydney Harbour Bridge…hacking the Sydney Opera House…” said Kusanagi while concentrating intensely “Done!” Kusanagi flipped the computer, a map of the world was on it. A small flashing dot was hovering over Canberra.

“That proves nothing!” said Marshall angrily “The video came from Canberra!”

“But I never do anything in Canberra!” protested Abbott. “It’s more boring that you can possibly imagine, I moved Parliament to Sydney for a reason.”

“Hmm…” Marshall hmmed while contemplating “You have a point.”

“But that’s not all,” said Kusanagi “The server in Canberra that sent the video was actually a PROXY!” The entire room gasped an epic gasp.

“If we hack even further…” Kusanagi said as she began to mash the keyboard faster than a funposter posting on [s4s].

“Wow,” said Grunkle Stan “This stuff is good. I should see about getting the rights for a TV series, it would make lots of money.” Sweat started to appear on Kusanagi’s brow as the hacking got even more intense.

“Antartica…hacked…penguins…hacked…segulls…hacked…and DONE!” she said as she turned the computer around again. A small dot connected to the Canberra dot appeared on none other than the island formerly known as the French Antarctic Territory.

“E.V.I.L…” said Marshall angrily as she realised the shocking realization. "E.V.I.L did this. They must be behind all of the attacks, as well as S.A.D.S!"

“See, I told you guys.” said the handsome man “I told you it would be a good show.”

WAR ORDERS LOCKED

EVIL would like to declare we have no relation to SADS and that what your reading is a Abbot plot to place the blame on us.

Yeah, consider this a declaration of war

Over a footballer?

We simply offered greatly royalties than you.

If you fancy though there is still the FIFA match to win; may we settle our disputes on the football pitch.

The Floppy Incandescent Firebreathing Apostrophes announce the winners of the World Cup!

INDIA WON MGOMOGMGOMGMGOMGOMG

Surprising well work from the English Badgers, and shame upon Iron Maiden for losing against them. SHAAAAAME.

go here for yon results

idiotcup best url ever

Link to video.

E.V.I.L.'s Treachery, to be Dealt With...Painfully

"Ladies and Gentlemen" Grand Moff Orlok said as he greats the people with open arms "I have the high privilege and the distinct honor to present to you, the Imperitrix of Nova Terra". Followed by a roaring cheer from the stands.

Connie, instead of dressing up in her normal uniform atire, elected this time to wear her tanktop, her favorate bandana, and military cargo pants along whearing her fingerless gloves and an M60 on her back that she named "Big Iron". She grasp the podium with her muscular arms, looks down at her notes on the desk, then looks across to the cheering crowd, thanking them, then continues onto her speech.

"My people, Sons and Daughters of Nova Terra,

Yesterday, September 29th, 3009. A date which will live in infamy. Our glorious nation was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and spy forces of the Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League.

E.V.I.L. wants to believe that they are innocent! They've convinced themselves that they were not behind the attacks, the support for SADS. Even their vassal has gotten tired of being spoonfed their brahman crap and abandoned them. E.V.I.L. would rather hide in the shadows and conduct it's shadow wars with dishonor and driving a wedge in foreign affairs. They know they can't win an all out war against us, but instead waged a shadow war of dishonor.

Yesterday, E.V.I.L. also launched an attack against Easter Island. Fortunately, the swift action of the Nationalist Defense Corps showed them our teeth and repelled E.V.I.L.'s forces. Not surprising, they've yet again, taken advantage of our situation. They've done it before when they went after us instead of the Cybermen and forged SADS, a thorn in our side. Even going as far as aiding SADS with materials, stealing war materiales from Abbottsford. E.V.I.L. even has gone out of their way to try to place blame, yet again, on Abbott in their recent attacks against our islands. They do this to justify their invasion, but remember this: The man who seeks excuses for his action is doomed to fail

Even as we speak, the Nationalist Defensive Corps lead by Group Leader Flan Groundcrawler, has taken surviving E.V.I.L. personnel as prisoners and sent them to the ultra-maximum security prison on Gitmo. They kidnap a player from the football event to inflate their team, we will take ten of their spies to be thrown into Gitmo to rot away.

My fellow Nova Terrans. I want to remind you that we are a free people. Free from uncertainty, free from doubt, free and secure in the absolute knowledge that we and we alone are capable of surviving the hardships of tomorrow.

As the Commander-in-Chief of the Army, Air Force, and Navy, I have directed that all measures to be taken for our national defense. Our marines will storm the shores of E.V.I.L.'s stronghold with our fellow brothers in arms who've E.V.I.L. wronged. The Nationalist Defense Corps have been mobilized under the banner of the Nationalist Army as a separate army division. As of today, you are the hands that bludgeon. The teeth that bite and tear. You are the beating heart of this nation, the vital organ that keeps Nova Terra alive! With your blood, you nourish us all!

E.V.I.L. and it's people are sick. Poisoned by uncertainty. They debate and they doubt, questioning themselves and others, always unwilling to see what is right before them. We will make them see, and as we hold their heads in our hands, they will stare into the face of tomorrow and they will finally understand.

With confidence in our armed forces, our party's paramilitary forces, with the unbounding determination of our people. We will gain the inevitable triumph, so help us Talos and the Eight Divines.

I declare, since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by E.V.I.L, on September 29th, a state of war has existed between Nationalist Nova Terra and the Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League.

====

To: Dan Quayle, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Abbotsford, Inc.
CC: Lord Tony Abbott
From: Connie Marshall, Imperitrix of Nationalist Nova Terra
Subject: Invitation for a Cookout at Aliedhoo's

As it's been displayed in the past few hours that it's been revealed to us by our Homeland Security and E.V.I.L.'s actions by sneak attacking two or our islands, that they are indeed sullying Abbott's name by framing him. I have spoken with my own foreign affairs cabinet to restore our diplomatic relations to excellent after the series of events that have unfolded in the past few days.

As for cooperation for the joint exploration program between Oceania and North America. We look forward on the joint space exploration program. Were also happy to adnounce that we've been working with The Mystery Nation in the construction of the space elevator and invite Abbottfordian engineers in the joint effort in this super engineering project to lift the Pacific Coalition into space.

I, Connie Marshall, cordially invite you for shrimps on the barbie at E.V.I.L.'s shores.

Regards,
Connie Marshall, Imperitrix of Nationalist Nova Terra

====

To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, United States of Vietnam
CC: None
Subject: A Common Enemy

We have been aware that you've declared war against E.V.I.L., It would appear that we both have a common enemy; E.V.I.L.. I understand the feelings of bowing down to a civilian state, so I speak with you as a fellow soldier in arms.

As displayed in the recent days that not only E.V.I.L. has been kidnapping players from foreign nations, but has shown itself to be a dishonorable nation by waging a shadow war against Nova Terra and framing Abbottsfordian in the process. They have shown themselves as a destabilizing force within the Pacific Rim.

It would be an honor and privilege to fight side by side, arm to arm with the United States of Vietnam fighting the E.V.I.L. menace. I will also be present in the battle field, with both my nodachi sword I named "God-Splitter" and my M-60 I named "Big Iron".

Regards,
Connie Marshall, Imperitrix of Nationalist Nova Terra

====

To: Herrick De Venn, Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League
Subject: It's Time to S.U.D.S. You Out, Rat

You may have received lies that we were the ones who funded and controlled SADS, as well as the ones that arranged the Abbotten attack against you.

But who funded us?

Abbot is a cleaver strategist; he has played us both like a flute. If you focus on us you will weaken yourself to his plans to weaken you. Why else did he hire us to help the Cybermen?

Do not take what appears obvious to be the truth.

Do the smart thing: sign a peace agreement with us next turn so we may focus our agencies to other fields. We have lost SADS; do you think we lost enough with the end of our hold on our puppet? That a supposed host may turn threat to us?

Consider us not a foe but a opportunity; a opportunity to provide cover assistance against your enemies.

Remember: Abbot is the true mastermind.

You dare try to frame one of our allies, even going as far as backstabbing one of our allies during the Cybermen War and "Barowing" their equipment to aid SADS. Your words are nothing but a dishonored man's words, hallow.

You speak of the truth, when you're the one spinning the truth to wage your shadow war against us. Your digging yourself into a deeper hole with the web of lies your spinning to justify

You had your chance to prove to yourself to be an opportunity to provide cover assistance against our enemies way back in the Cybermen War. Instead, like the slimy rat you are, you took it upon yourself to stur up chaos in Nova Terra with SADS instead of string up chaos in United Machinists. You had potential to be a potential ally, but instead, you threw it away in framing Abbott and poked a newly established superpower. It's amusing to see that once your cover has been blown, that you run and hide like a scared rat after you disrupted a tiger's dinner.

You've made a huge mistake by bullying a dragon. With your espionage actions against us, you're considered too much of a threat to keep around. We cannot trust you since now we know that you can simply continue to harass us in the shadows if.

Start warming up the tub, cause were coming to S.U.D.S. you out. Your stronghold in the French Antarctica Islands will not stand up to the might of Nova Terran's mass accelerators and gauss cannons and the might of her allies.

Have a bad nice day,
Your worst nightmare, Imperitrix Connie Marshall

To: Herrick De Venn, Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League
Subject: It's Time to S.U.D.S. You Out, Rat

You dare try to frame one of our allies, even going as far as backstabbing one of our allies during the Cybermen War and "Barowing" their equipment to aid SADS. Your words are nothing but a dishonored man's words, hallow.

You speak of the truth, when you're the one spinning the truth to wage your shadow war against us. Your digging yourself into a deeper hole with the web of lies your spinning to justify

You had your chance to prove to yourself to be an opportunity to provide cover assistance against our enemies way back in the Cybermen War. Instead, like the slimy rat you are, you took it upon yourself to stur up chaos in Nova Terra with SADS instead of string up chaos in United Machinists. You had potential to be a potential ally, but instead, you threw it away in framing Abbott and poked a newly established superpower. It's amusing to see that once your cover has been blown, that you run and hide like a scared rat after you disrupted a tiger's dinner.

You've made a huge mistake by bullying a dragon. With your espionage actions against us, you're considered too much of a threat to keep around. We cannot trust you since now we know that you can simply continue to harass us in the shadows if.

Start warming up the tub, cause were coming to S.U.D.S. you out. Your stronghold in the French Antarctica Islands will not stand up to the might of Nova Terran's mass accelerators and gauss cannons and the might of her allies.

Have a bad nice day,
Your worst nightmare, Imperitrix Connie Marshall

To Imperitrix Connie Marshall

You think this is going to end with you simply attacking my isle? You do realise that EVIL is not a nation but rather something beyond: we are the shadows behind your back and the ill intent of mankind. Our aid agaisnt you was a result of the Cybermen; we offered their aid and we choose the drug market to get profit from it.Nevertheless we still offer you peace and the chance to have us as your own secret service, as a means to counter the illness in humanity... even if that means you would be fighting fire with fire, no?

If you choose war however then be prepared for where we lack in the national infrastructure you process we will gain in our covert expertise and the fact your regime has a, shall I say, tendency to be like honey for rebellions. Heed well that even if you kill off my staff then know that as long as evil exists the Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League will always have customers. I do hope you enjoy burning our isle... for that will not be enough to breakthrough the shadows.

May shadows shield you from evil.

Director Herrick De Vann

PS SADS was a disappointment; I hope you will enjoy because your country still has a drug business to deal with.

E.V.I.L. Threats Prompts Security Increases
NEW PORT CITY—With threats coming from E.V.I.L. in putting in instability to Nova Terra. The Department of Homeland Security has stepped up security measures to scrub out E.V.I.L.'s agents out of Nova Terra.

When citizens were asked about E.V.I.L.'s threat of the administration's "tendency to be like honey for rebellions". Many expressed a negative view towards the statement. One notable statement was from Juliette Green stated "We were fine until E.V.I.L. came along! Just who the hell do they think they are, barging in and telling us these outrageous statements? Here's what I have to say to Herrick De Vann's face; Imperitrix Marshall gives us the order to run our daily lives without fear. All he offers is chaos and discord! I will have none of that!"

Most other citizens laughed at E.V.I.L.'s faces of threats of revolution citing that Connie has brought them order in their lives while E.V.I.L. will only bring chaos and discord, though both the Inquisition and the Department of Homeland Security have taken their threats, very seriously. Knowing full well that they were behind the decimation of the Inquisition and the damage they have caused during the Cybermen War.

Nova Terran's Defense Contractors the likes of Boeing, McDonald Douglas, Lockheed, General Dynamics, Watt's Electronics, Stahl Arms, Senar Fleet Systems and Kuat Shipyards have stepped up their security in the face of E.V.I.L.'s threat. Extensive programs under the colaboration between the Department of Homeland Security and each defense contractors have gone underway to educate workers, line supervisors, and department heads about the importance of a hightened security in the face of E.V.I.L.'s presence. Employees, both incumbent and new hires, are placed through a scrutiny background check by the Department of Homeland Security and the National Bureau of Investigation to root out any E.V.I.L. agents.

A handful of Mid-level Nationalist Defense Corps have been assigned to act as commissars and top security personnel for Nova Terran's Defense Contractors and have been given the full orders to apprehend any E.V.I.L. agents that are discovered and give them the role of executioner to execute any E.V.I.L. agents they come across.

----=================================================----

Resistors Rise Up Against E.V.I.L.'s Occupation
PEARL HARBOR—Sudden and unexpected attacks on Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, and other Nova Terran possessions in the Pacific early yesterday by the Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League Navy and Infiltrators plunged Nova Terra and E.V.I.L. into active war. The news of the surprise attacks fell like a bombshell on Detroit during the Toronto Transfer Celebration. Imperitrix Connie Marshall immediately ordered the country, the armed forces, and the party's paramilitary onto a full war footing.

Nova Terran's Second Aquatic Navy were already away from their base on Pearl Harbor on exercises off the coast of Peru, in support of the National Defense Corps in quelling potential revolts in the region. With news of the destruction and capture of the Pearl Harbor base. Admiral Rickover announce that he will vow to avenge the dasterdly attack by E.V.I.L.'s forces. For the time being during the conflict, the Second Aquatic Fleet have been home ported in Bangor Washington, home of Nova Terran's Trident Submarines. When word reached to Admiral Rickover of the attack, He immediately sailed the Second Aquatic Fleet to intercept E.V.I.L.'s forces around Easter Island.

Meanwhile, Nova Terrans in Hawaii have raised their arms up against E.V.I.L.'s occupation of the island. Fishermen have secretly armed their boats with machine guns and rocket launchers and have started to conduct hit and run strikes against E.V.I.L.'s occupying forces. In a display of defiance, Nova Terran Guerrillas stormed and raided E.V.I.L.'s Cargoships. Making off with E.V.I.L.'s arms for their own use in the guerrilla campaign and dumping goods made by E.V.I.L. into the Pacific Ocean in their own version of the Boston Tea Party.

Many Nova Terran living in Hawaii have expressed outrage over E.V.I.L.'s attack on Hawaii "Now my home's in the middle of a battlefield just because E.V.I.L. thought our city would make the perfict place for a supprise invasion to put blame on our good allies, Abbottsford." Janet said as she spits on E.V.I.L.'s name onto the ground "Well, E.V.I.L. thanks a God-damn lot! We were fine until you came along!" Then she stormed off to the nearest Nova Terran Gurella headquarters.

The Battleship Thunderchild launched her helicopters fitted with megaphones to Hawaii to deliver a message to E.V.I.L.'s troops and to boost the morale of Nova Terrans within Hawaii. The helicopter "Sons and Daughters of Hawaii; it is I, Connie Marshall, your patron, your protector, and your Imperitrix. By now you are no doubt aware that your humble city has fallen prey to the vagabonds of the worst order; the Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League. This wayward rabble clings to a naive and outdated pride of vigilantism, wars for fun and profits that aims to topple the administration through violent revolution and in flagrant contempt of the peace, order, and security that I have consistently bestowed upon you. Look around you: the corpses and rubble that litter your streets now are but the warning signs of death and destruction that will accompany these terrorists if their insidious machinations are left unchecked. But fear not, loyal citizens; today I shall return to sweep away these transient barbarians and re-establish the public order that you hold so dear. These criminals are dangerous and unpredictable, and I implore you not to try apprehending them yourselves." The helicopters from the Thunderchild continue to make continuous flybys around Hawaii. During the helicopter flyby, the large LED monitors displayed a mugshot of Herrick De Vann, with the statement above his portrait "Wanted: For Aiding the Cybermen and Framing Abbottsford" followed by a warning with "This man is considered armed and dangerous" along with a reward of his capture of 500,000 Nationalist Marks.

Nova Terran's National Defense Corps Beats Back E.V.I.L.'s Attack at Easter Island
EASTER ISLAND—While the attack was underway in Hawaii. The Nationalist Defense Corps were quick to pick up that E.V.I.L. was striking Nova Terran possessions in the Pacific and quickly scrambled helicopters from mainland South America to Easter Island to repel the invaders. They were also backed up by the Second Aquatic Fleet that were in the area providing support for the party's paramilitary forces in their mission to halt a potential revolt.

"I was taken by complete surprise that Easter Island was suddenly attacked" said Group Leader Flan Groundcrawler "But I knew what I had to and immediately activated a platoon for a helicopter airdrop into Easter Island to repel the attackers. When we arrived, we saw the same situation with the aid to SADS. People wearing Abbottsfordian uniforms and bearing their flags when we arrived, it was not until the Department of Homeland Security inform us that they are E.V.I.L.'s forces masquerading as Abbottsfordian personnel. The actions that E.V.I.L. is deplorable and dishonorable that they stooped to a whole new low. I recall one soldier trying to pass himself off as an Abbottsfordian soldier while I called him out on it before giving him a face full of plasma and saying to him 'That disguise ain't going to work for me, E.V.I.L. agent' infront of his entire squad. Once their cover was blown, it was only a matter of time before we had to entrench ourselves and kill off the agents".

The National Defense Corps and the Nova Terran Navy fended off the attacks by E.V.I.L. Group Leader Growncrawler personally rounded up each and every surviving E.V.I.L. agent and she began to shoot each and every one of them in the forhead stating "This is for your treachery in the Cyberwar, this is for your treachery in aiding SADS, this is for your treachery in the name of war for fun and profit, and this is for your treachery for framing Abbottsford". Individual Squad leaders took it upon their own hands to give captured E.V.I.L. agents a shoot in the head with their sidearms.

Stahl Arms Rams Up Production
HARTFORD—Stahl Arms, a small conventional arms conglomerate consisting of Springfield Armory and Colt Firearms. CEO Jorhan Stahl have announced that he's doubling up his efforts and increasing production for war against E.V.I.L. to supply Nova Terran soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen conventional arms. Stahl have adnounced that they're also working together with Wattz Electronics to produce energy weapons for the armed forces.

Stahl, after learning of E.V.I.L.'s development with small tactical nukes, have partnered with General Atomics to produce their own line of a one maned tactical nuclear launcher; The Fat Man. A tactical nuclear catapult consisting an ultra low yield nuclear warhead known as mini nukes. "I'm sure this will level the playing field against E.V.I.L." CEO Stahl stated in a private investor conference. The Nationalist Army and Marines brass immediately placed an order for the Fat Man Tactical Nuclear Catapult. When asked about the business practices of E.V.I.L. Stahl stated "All they're really in for is war for fun and profit at the expense of other nation states. All they are really interested is making a quick buck while being a parasite to another nation as it was shown with the situation with SADS. While Stahl arms have, under the blessing of the Imperitrix, exported our arms to other nations. I don't condone the actions that E.V.I.L. has done. I would not be remotely surprised if Herrick De Venn threw his own grandmother under the bus, just for a Klondike Bar. To be honest, it's very bad business practice and I hope War Dove Industries and Diebond Incorporated gets liquidated. forcefully."

----=================================================----​

This Page is brought to you by the Nova Terran Department of Proaganda

To: Nova Terra

Well, well. We have also received...an interesting offer from SADSE, who, sick of the EVIL's slavery. We're considering accepting it, if you don't mind?

To: The Highwaymen Government Representative
Subject: SADSE Offer

So long as SADSE is out of our hair, we have no qualms of you accepting SADSE's offer.

To: Nova Terra

Very well, we shall keep our operations out of Nova Terra's lands.

To: SADSE

Remember how EVIL nearly ditched you in South America? And how, without our help, you'd be dead? And now that you're free from their tyranny, why don't we unite our efforts in spreading drugs to paying clients*? C'mon, it'll be fun!

*Special exclusion for Nova Terra. Sorry. Don't wanna get into trouble.

Holy Neko Empire Reforms Near Completion, Provisional Period Expected to Conclude Next Year

New Cairo, Holy Neko Empire

Following the conclusion of the Mew Mew Rebellion and the disbandment of the Sultanate, the adorable denizens of the African cat nation have been eagerly awaiting a return to stable governance following the rise of the provisional government spearheaded by the Witchhunter's rebel forces and the Nekotokyo faction. Now with significant measures and reforms on the table for the coming year, the provisional period might finally be coming to an end. The majority of the reforms are aimed at officially establishing the government of the Holy Neko Empire announced by the Provisional government the previous year, as well as a slew of civil reforms aimed at easing racial tensions and addressing regional concerns ignored by the late Sultanate.

While most of the reforms are regional or minor, several proposals have received a considerable amount of coverage, such as the discussions for a new flag and the establishment of an official government body. While the old flag of the Sultanate is being used officially, many of the provisional government's armed forces and establishments have begun adorning the old flag using a symbol of Nekotokyo origin, seen above, which might be incorporated into a new flag design. "It's a symbol we've used before as something of a nyationalist symbol for all of us catfolk," provisional government spokescat Marina Liteyears explained. "Sure it doesn't actually have anything to do with cats, but it sure looks cute, desu!"

Of arguably greater importance is the establishment of a sitting government for the new nation. While a new council of ministers and high officials have been established following the Diao Chan Incident (See page...uh, down a bit), it is unknown if the new Empire will be functionally different from the Sultanate's monarchical system. Some consideration is being given to a publicly elected government body, and a constitution is "definitely on the draft board", according to Liteyears, but there is one fact that remains undisputed; the ascension of the Witchhunter Katia Managan to the imperial throne. "There's definitely going to be a big fancy coronation," Liteyears explained. "We don't knyow what the government will look like yet, but we can say with 100% confidence that Empress Managan will be leading it. Personally though I'd like to see a bureaucratic government, I'm in the capital all the time and a lot of the accountants and officials are really cute hunks and one of them said that I looked nyice the other day and he's so cute nyaaaaa my husbando I wanna squeeze him and never le....wait, this is off the record, right? Desu?"

Cat Nationalism Prompts World's Cuddliest Immigration Boom: Furry Folk From Europe and Americas Swarm to Holy Neko

Cathage, Holy Neko Empire
No I didn't forget an r, it's a pun you idiot.

While the sudden overthrow of the Elsweyr Sultanate and the potential rise of the Holy Neko Empire has gone somewhat unnoticed by most of the world governments, there is one group that's certainly taking notice, according to immigration officials in Cathage. Over the past year, new reports on population have indicated a surge in immigration to the newly established Empire, with virtually all of them identifying as cat people in one form or another.

Already expected to dwarf the Nekotokyo Wave from earlier this decade, the latest wave of immigration, in response to the Neko Empire's move towards cat nationalism, or "cationalism", comes primarily from Europe and the Americas. The Fluffy Wave is expected to give a much needed population boost to the war-torn region. Experts suggest that this could lead to the Holy Neko Empire distancing itself further from the old Sultanate regime both culturally and demographically. Some have even begun to suspect a technological revolution is on the horizon, as immigrants bring over new scientific and arcane knowledge to be combined with the Khajiit understanding of the arcane and that weird weaboo stuff from the Nekotokyo population.

While these immigrants have hailed from all over the world, including places like Prussia and Australia, the bulk of the new immigrants, such as the Central American jaguars and the Lethians from the West Coast United States, originate from the Americas, where friendly relations between Nova Terra and the Holy Neko Empire allow for easy movement between the two. Diplomats on both sides of the ocean are speaking highly of the arrangement and cite it as evidence of the strong relationship between the two Atlantic powers.

Diao Chan Fallout: Government Restructuring in Response to Information Breech

After nearly a year of investigations following the uncovering of an information leak centered around the Holy Neko cruiser HNE Diao Chan, a leak which allowed the terrorists in SADS to bypass the Provisional Neko Navy and take asylum in the lands of the Highwaymen, several navy personnel were convicted of espionage, while a score of officials within the provisional government were fired or demoted for their negligence in the matter. In the wake of the Diao Chan Trials, the Managan Imperial Court announced sweeping reforms within the navy and armed forces, as well as a new cabinet of ministers to help run the new administration. It is this new council of ministers and officials, dubbed the "Holy Neko Dream Team", that seems to be garnering the most attention at this time, as well as most of the praise and criticism.

The alleged dream team does have a few expected choices for government positions on their side. Taking the place of the Minister of the Arcane, who was among those convicted of espionage after his connections to Dr. Evil's cat Peril surfaced, is the Khajiit mage J'zargo, a solid choice and a moderate who wishes to work closely with the Co-Ministers of Science Daft Punk, who managed to emerge from the Diao Chan affairs unscathed. Other appointees include the new Fleet Admiral Amelia Smollet, another solid choice who served with distinction during the Mew Mew Rebellions and later the Madagascar Skirmish, as well as the new General of the Air Force Panther Caroso, an accomplished airman who led the Holy Neko Ocelots in the World Cup and was voted Cat People magazine's Sexiest Cat Alive for three years straight.

The choice of staff members, in spite of the growing trend of cationalism, also reflects the inclusive nature of the Empire to non-catfolk. Such candidates include the likes of Pang Tong as the new General of the Army, a highly skilled yet enigmatic commander from East Asia with an inexplicable mastery of magic, and the legendary espionage agent Burt Macklin as the new Minister of Security, who garnered notice after his dramatic clash with the legendary art thief Janet Snakehole at the Holy Neko capital. Less well-received is the newly appointed Minister of Economics, a possibly deranged individual identified by the Draconic Sex Offender Registry as a knight named Dink. While his behavior is extremely questionable, his competence with economics is not, as he managed to become a billionaire thanks to sales of certain things that I can't exactly talk about on CFC. Regardless, he has stated his intentions to transform the Holy Neko economy "from a sword to a HAMMER", and so far hasn't done anything to critically embarrass the Holy Neko regime.

The current listing of known ministers:

Talos save us.

Attention citizens of Nova Terra and the world: EVIL speaks!

As you have come to beware the Nova Terran goverment and their cronies have launched a campaign of insurrection against the Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League. You may have heard about a assault on Nova Terran occupation forces at the Pacific and how the South American Drug Syndicate have shown themselves in league with Nova Terra's allies in betrayal of the people they once claimed to protect. You may have heard that Abbot is not the anti-Nova Terran hero we tried to make him to be. You may have heard of lies, damn lies and false Nova Terran rhetoric. You may have been told we are a enemy to be exterminated, a threat which the global populace agree to be a antagonist.

Such stories are illusions, for there is no truth per say but the right lie is powerful.

Nova Terra has shown itself to be a aggressor in its plans of genocide against those linked to SADS; the situation in Africa also shows that betrayal is not a condition EVIL can be linked to, unlike SADS, while Vietnam has shown it is prepared to war in the name of a activity involving pig skin. Our actions in FIFA was legal; we simply recruited the best and they agreed to join; it is a lie to suggest we kidnap them for they in the end agree to stay. Can you say we are kidnapping when they agree to stay? Can you believe the word that Vietnam, Nova Terra and Abbot can declare?

Do you think we David are the true villains as oppose to these Goliaths?

We promise a world without subjection of any kind. Nova Terra knows this and calls hence our operations in the Pacific a assault instead of the liberation that it was truly be. Where they committed great crimes agaisnt the peaceful Cybermen we aided these Davids against the Nova Terran Goliath. We gave citizens a release; the drug trade was a vehicle to allow dissident groups to rally against the Nova Terran authorities. SADS may have betrayed the people in the name of profit and power but we remain to provide you a means to oppose the status quo. The establishment fears us so they have actors pretend to be you, the common people, to condemn us. Those who attack us verbally in Hawaii? Actors. The houses damaged? Conducted by Nove Terrans to betray our liberation.

They say we work in the shadows but what are Nova Terran authorities than conspirators against the world?

The Director is the one who may help Nova Terrans stand up against their oppressive goverment and for those infected by SADS betrayal to be cured of their crimes. We will not bow down to Goliath but rather stand up; even if beaten down we will stand for our enemies are dogs chasing their tails, cats chasing red laser dots and children chasing their own shadows; we are not going to be caught. Just as the War on Drugs and War on Terror by USA failed so will the War against EVIL fail. We will provide the means of a new future, for the conflict they want will not be given; a war against EVIL is to be a invisible war, not of grand armies but of shadows which fight other shadows. Can a shadow be crushed? We will look forward to find out, for we know the answer.

If the Nova Terrans want true peace they must oppose their war hungry goverment; rebel and we will give support, just as we attempted to aid those occupied by the genocide happy Nova Terran goverment. Our directive is to aid the world's good guys, such as the now removed Cybermen.

We will not forget; we will not forgive. We are EVIL and EVIL is legion. We are order and order is peace. We are truth and truth is liberation. We are tomorrow and tomorrow is today. All who continue to oppose us will learn the errors of their way, even if it must be conducted by the hard way. You are against Nova Terra or in support of their oppression; our directive is simple. What is your directory?

Join EVIL today and your chance to bring tomorrow today can become reality.

EVIL has spoken.

Link to video.

Galactic News Network
"Bringing you the truth, across the galaxy"

An important message from our grand Imperitrix. Live from the Nationalist Tower in New Port City.

Sons and Daughters of Nova Terra and the world,

On September the 29th, enemies of freedom committed an act of war against our country. All of this was brought upon us in a single day, and night fell on a different world, a world where freedom, peace, stability, and security themselves is under attack.

Nova Terrans have been asking "Who's been plotting against Nova Terra?" for a good amount of years, until their so called false flag operations was unvield by the head of Homeland Security.

The evidence we have gathered all points to a non-government organization known as Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League. They are some of the criminals indicted for proping up and supporting SADS, assaulting Pearl Harbor, Framing Abbott, and responsible for kidnapping the world's top athletes for their team.

Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League is to terror what the Mafia is to crime. But it's goal is not just taking advantage of war for fun and profit, It's goal is remaking the world and imposing it's beliefs of chaos and discord on people everywhere.

The terrorists' directive as it's shown, orders them to go after nations that they deem oppressive, to kill all Nova Terrans and make no distinctions among military and civilians, including women and children. It's likely they will extend their beliefs onto Abbottsford, The Holy Neko Empire, and the Imperium Romaniae and sow chaos and discord among these nations as well.

E.V.I.L. tries to put on the face of a protagonist while in reality, they're an antagonistic instigator. The only future they provide is one rittled with chaos, instability, death and destruction. They spout out the same rhetoric that the Republic of Coruscant have faced when they've delt with S.U.D.S. with threats of violent revolution.

It has become apparent that the Enlightened Vigilante Infiltration League have started a campaign to slink away from the truth. They've convinced themselves that they're telling the truth, when in reality, they are spinning webs of lies and deceit all while throwing other people right under the bus. Wait? E.V.I.L.'s director threw his own grandmother under a bus for a Klondike Bar?! Jesus Christ this man is heartless.

E.V.I.L. don't care about Nova Terra and the peace and stability of the world. All they care about is fulfilling their own selfish desires. Let's take a tally of the lies that E.V.I.L. has been spewing in the airwaves:

They claim that we were the aggressors during the Cybermen and Drug War. When in reality, The United Machinists were the aggressors towards us. Threatening us with genocide with threats of "perish under maximum deletion". The moment the Cybermen had an opportunity for a taste of WMD from the Lanteans, they took it without hesitation. My friends, in that time, the Cybermen are the aggressors, not us. They are quick to forget that the Cybermen were the true aggressors during the war and committed crimes against us by experimenting on our own citizens. They were quick to forget because they were approached by the Cybermen with an offer E.V.I.L. could not refuse.

Then there is S.A.D.S., they were not so innocent as E.V.I.L. makes them out to be. The puppet administration that was set up by E.V.I.L. during their shadow campaigns of drugging our troops during our defense against the Cybermen, had declared war against us the second they've formed their nation. E.V.I.L. amongst the shadows, intentionally drove Nova Terra into a two front war. If it was not for the help of the Mystery Country, Abbottsford, The Holy Neko Empire, and the The Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem. We would not be standing here today.

Then they try to cover their hide in the kidnappings of each nation's football athletes for FIFA. It's even stated that they've even bribed the Qatar to get into the tournament consisting of nation's top footballers. Even the entire global community was shocked of this revelation. Even to the point where our friend Vietnam declared war against E.V.I.L. Even by their own admissions, if one should unstrike the strike throughs, you will see that their team will consist of "elite players kidnapped for the cause" and "hope the bribe of stolen cakes will be a good attachment to this message". Even the Directer himself admits that he "hates football and will hence would love to ruin the game by having EVIL join it". Jesus Christ, I feel like I am wikipedia in dealing with Herrick De Venn's writings. Note to self, buy a huge [Citation Needed] stamp. - Connie
That can be arranged. - Tym Nightshade

Artist Rendition of Tym Nightshade responding to E.V.I.L's lies

Then, they ruthlessly decimated Nova Terran's own counter-espionage departments, including our very own Inquisition while they were simply defending our great nations against spies. It's evident that they've planted spies in our mist and the Department of Homeland Security, The Inquisition, and the party's paramilitary are all aware and stand ready to defend against these terrorists. It's clear that if E.V.I.L. still exist and stands, that they're a threat to our own national security since even if were at peace, they still have a means to wreck havoc to our great nation at their own discretion.

The ultimate final tally, was the framing of one of our good allies, Abbottsford. As demonstrated by their sneak attacks against us in Hawaii, that they intentionally used Abbottsfordian war materials in order to drive a wedge against us, further weakening the Pacific Alliance. Ultimately, it was E.V.I.L. that aided S.A.D.S. during the Drug War with the same tactics and war materiales. E.V.I.L. had the intentions to further weaken Nova Terra by instigating a war against our close ally.

How can anyone trust E.V.I.L. with these tally of sins stacked upon against them? Especially when The Director's speeches are written by a morally corrupt Rupert Murdoch. Fortunately, the Department of Homeland Security has intercepted E.V.I.L.'s message to our sons and daughters of Nova Terra and halted it's terrorist message from going through.

E.V.I.L. has made quite some, ammusing rhetoric about our regime. Our government is not oppressive. Instead, I have brought forth security and order for our citizens to run their daily lives. E.V.I.L. only brings these their bag; chaos and disorder, and discord. Contrary to their rhetoric, were not a war hungry government. We do not seek war, unlike E.V.I.L. who's clearly itching for a fight with their bag of disorder.

Even as I speak, Nova Terrans living in Hawaii are taking up arms against E.V.I.L. It's evident enough that. Nova Terrans living in the mainland and in United Siberian States laugh at Herrick De Venn and joining the Nationalist Armed Forces and the National Defense Corps to defend against the lies and deceit of E.V.I.L.. Department of Homeland Officers, the National Defense Corps, and the Inquisition stand ready to fight the shadow war against E.V.I.L.'s agents

The death and destruction that's E.V.I.L. has left in Hawaii is a warning signs of death and destruction that will accompany these terrorists if their insidious machinations are left unchecked. They claim that they are the truth, but instead they spin webs of lies and deceit. They claim to be liberators, but instead they are invaders no better than the United Machinists.

They claim that our allies are "dogs chasing their own tails", I counter that we know who our enemy is and like a mongoose will strike down at the slithering snake that is known as E.V.I.L. The reasoning behind E.V.I.L.'s lies and decit is that they know that they are outnumbered and that his base will be asaulted, nuked, have ponies paradropped, Neko Marines, and of course S.E.A.L. Team 6 and the 23rd Dawnstar Amazonian Division barging down the Director's door. What's that Tym? Angry Grandpa is also going in too? Fine by me, just give him an axe to grind with.

Herrick De Venn, if you are a man of peace as you claim, then you will recognize the futility of your resistance and avert further bloodshed by laing down your arms and surrendering immediately return Hawaii back to Nova Terra and cease your espionage actions against us. You may of course continue down your illogical path of self-destruction, but recognize that you are taking responsibility for the life of every man, woman and child, soldier and non-combatant in Nova Terra.

"If you speak of destruction then bring it; can you smash a shadow?"
Herrick De Venn

Top Bottom