Blackened Skies

Greece is currently neutral and would like to remind all of its alliance with Russia

I take it all the dead Germans in Brazil just popped up fully formed from the ground.
We can't forbid our citizens to travel overseas on their own accord. The very number of "dead Germans" compared to the number of "dead Americans" suggests that only a small volunteer force was scrambled by South Brazil from German-speaking expatriates, while the USA sent its regular troops as an expeditionary force to South America.

OOC: if language is how they identify the origin of corpses, I don't wanna know how they do it. :p

OOC: probably they hold seances.

Or they can just listen to radio chatter and listen for German swears. It's not like they are encrypted.

Or they can just listen to radio chatter and listen for German swears. It's not like they are encrypted.
OOC: Which is fine. Again, I'm fairly sure there's some number of German nationals that have traveled to South Brazil. But it's different from sending one's regular troops to fight overseas. Or enforcing naval blockade on a country that you're not officially at war with.

To: World

Russia announces that the Russian Empire and the Han Republic have come to an agreement. The peace treaty will be formally signed soon.

Greece is currently neutral and would like to remind all of its alliance with Russia

Indeed. So, don't get any ideas of invading Greece, especially now that Russia is not occupied with China.

Persia mobilizes to 60% and declares WAR on Turkey

Hey, Nuke - is it possible to have a list of all official alliances and officially declared wars (plus, wars that previously took place) on the first page? Obviously, it's impossible to track all secret diplomacy, so that's not required.

We are very glad to finally see peace in East Asia. Hopefully Europe will follow in suit and there will be no pointless bloodshed.

Hey, Nuke - is it possible to have a list of all official alliances and officially declared wars (plus, wars that previously took place) on the first page? Obviously, it's impossible to track all secret diplomacy, so that's not required.

To United States
From the Republic of Spain

We reject your offer of touring your battleships.

Peace in Asia!

Treaty of Sankt Peterburg​

The leaders of the Han Republic and the Empire of Russia, here assembled under a flag of truce and acknowledging that the fires of war should not be kingled lightly, have thereby agreed to the following terms by which peace is settled:

I. The Empire of Russia shall devolve the Dzungaria as well as the occupied parts of Gansu and Inner Mongolia to the rightful control of the Han Republic of China;

II. The Empire of Russia has acknowledge their misinformation as respects the true nature of the vile criminal regime in Yunnan and repudiates it as all self-respecting nations should;

III. The Han Republic of China relinquishes all claims to the lands ceded to the Empire of Russia by this treaty;

IV. The Empire of Russia therefore will graciously pay 100 EP for indemnities derived of this loss.

Signed,

President Li Zhuten of the Han Republic of China

Signed,

His Imperial Majesty Peter IV, Tsar of the Great Russian Empire
His Excellency Vladimir Kosygin, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Great Russian Empire

- Tsar Peter IV of Russia

Peter was in his office in St. Petersburg and was reading reports on the progress of the Great Railway, a huge project undertaken to link the Empire. Peter had been Tsar for only a year, but he had already faced the prospect of war with the British Empire and China. Although he wanted to rule with a light hand at home and was friendly towards minorities and their rights, as shown by his treatment of the Muslim rebels, he was ambitious and expansionist. Although he was forced to back down from China, he wanted to further increase the power of the armed forces of Russia in order to defend the Empire from any enemy attacks, especially considering British intervention in Scandinavia. At that moment, Gerlach Trautmann, Generalissimo of the Russian Army, knocked the door.

"Come in!", the Tsar said.

The Prussian General walked into the room and saluted the Tsar. "Your Imperial Majesty, you have called me?"

"Yes. I have ordered an increase in the construction of Tanks and I have ordered the further bolstering of the armed forces. I want you to make sure that the new units will be prepared for combat, if needed."

"I will do as you ask, your Imperial Majesty. I will not fail you. I am confident that those new units will soon be combat ready. Once this happens, no one will be able to threaten the Russian Empire."

"I know that you are disappointed by the peace in China, but I am sure that you will be able to prove your worth as a commander sometime in the future."

"And when that time comes, I will make sure that I do not fail your expectations."

Sans any secret diplomacy, from what the public can perceive the situation is for alliances:

The Trieste Pact (Italy, Serbia, Hungary)
The Trondheim Accords (Denmark, Norway, Belgium, United Kingdom)
US-Portuguese Alliance
Russo-Greek Alliance
Russia-Yunnan Alliance

---

The War situation has:

The Trieste Pact, Iran vs Turkey
The Trieste Pact vs GFA, CRR, potentially Bavaria?
Germany vs Each other?
The Trondheim Accord vs Sweden
Argentina, Chile vs Bolivia
Bolivia, Colombia, Imperial Brazil (US aid) vs Democratic Republic of Brazil (GFA aid)
Mexican Civil War (too chaotic to list)

----

As much as these endless war declarations are fun, we only have 4 (4!) days until April 12th, so please be sure to get your orders in!

You mean the civil war the Han won last year?

Also Russia has repudiated Yunnan per article II of the treaty of Sankt Peterburg.

Ahigin has a point though, Guangxi and I are presently at war with Yunnan.

Top Bottom