JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I love this list especially that Queen Lil finally becomes the love that she needs.

Whaaaaaaaa? :eek:

Also of note; Double Ireland and no Ernest?

Copy-paste failed...

I love this list especially that Queen Lil finally becomes the love that she needs.

*ahem* Well, not really. Jan doesn't even know she's on this list, so she may go the way of Nepal. But something I've been thinking about for a long time. Just need to come up with a fair civ exchange :D

The, uh, the 13th premier of Ontario?

No, the Police Chief of Hartlepool, obviously :p

Fast guys! Grab all your beer and money, we have to sacrifice it for Jan in the sake of Queen Lil.

EDIT: And I can only say: Rule Britannia! :D

Fast guys! Grab all your beer and money, we have to sacrifice it for Jan in the sake of Queen Lil.

EDIT: And I can only say: Rule Britannia! :D

You mean "send it to", I think. Jan is a sweet guy and all, but he doesn't care a sausage about "sacrificed" beer.

The whole Wilhelm, George, Nicholas, et al family squabble thing reminds me of the 'hillbilly relatives' game:
1st Boy: She's my sister (points to Girl)
Girl: He's my cousin (points to 1st Boy)
2nd Boy: She's my cousin (points to Girl)
1st Boy: She's my cousin. (points to Girl)
Girl: They're both my bothers. (points to both Boys)
2nd Boy: He's my brother. (points to 1st Boy)
2nd Boy: She's my sister (points to Girl)
Except in this particular case one of the 'hillbilly children' was Julius Caesar's mother. His maternal grandmother married two brothers in succession and bore children to both (no, there was no 'cheatin'' going on, the 1st brother died).

Nicholas, Wilhelm, all the Kriegers.

IE the Dear Nicky, Dear Willy letters?

Hm.

New to do List:

1) Innocent III, Margarethe I, Teddy Roosevelt, Harry Nixon, George V, Victor Emmanul III.
2) Philip II, Wallachia, Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Burgundy.
3) Hannover, Alexander VI, Cixi, Lili, Afghanistan, Bhutan.
4) Leopold II, George III, Ireland, Yongle.

The rest are meh. But, ya know, we'll see how things pan out. They're not all definite, anyway - some are just wishful thinking.

Has Clemenceau been abandoned to the Huns? :p If he has been let go, who will pick him up? The last major player of WW1 surely cannot be forgotten.

The, uh, the 13th premier of Ontario?

I always wanted JFD to do a Canada Civ. I never imagined this would be the result :p

Spoiler :

[FONT=""Garamond"]George V (The United Kingdom)
Download | Subscribe
Requires the Community Patch

[/FONT]

Dear Alien King Typhlomence,

It would appear that all but the Greeting and Defeat unique texts for Nicholas and Wilhelm aren't working as hoped (i.e. at all). If you happen to have a free moment, would you please have a look and see that I have set everything up correctly? Thank you muchly.

Sincerely,

Emperor JFD.

Seems the Empire's back and in full swing ;)
although I hope Clemanceau doesn't require CP... and that he still exists...

You're super fast :)

This really feels like the start of some kind of Modding Golden Age lol

You'll have to adopt its mysterious ways sooner or later :p

Hey, constitution is my second highest stat! I can manage!
Seriously, though, I'm probably never gonna download the CP, especially because at least two reddit guys I know claim it broke their copy of the game after trying to uninstall it. Not that this should affect you in any way, I mean, it's your mod, you're doing the work, I'm just a guy who sometimes does colour schemes. But I think you already know that as well :p

Hey, constitution is my second highest stat! I can manage!
Seriously, though, I'm probably never gonna download the CP, especially because at least two reddit guys I know claim it broke their copy of the game after trying to uninstall it. Not that this should affect you in any way, I mean, it's your mod, you're doing the work, I'm just a guy who sometimes does colour schemes. But I think you already know that as well :p
"Uninstall it"? You do realize it's supposed to be dropped in your mods folder and enabled/disabled like all other mods right?

Top Bottom