Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

"Never argue with a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!"

I can't ever not read that in his voice!

We're still on track to release a civ today :)

The wiki page is a bit of a mess, it's a terrible resource for discerning whether a civ is in production or not, as there are civs on there which aren't being made and civs not on there which are. It has let me down many a time. The wiki would be a mess in general if not for the unsung hero Gatoutak ;)

Does anyone know where that wikia link to what projects everyone has is?

Oh god Skaz changed her avatar, now who am I supposed to confuse with dilophosaur?!

Err... I mean, yeah, bad wiki, civ gonna get released today. Nice.

^Use this image as your icon skaz (just copy the url).

Also, anyone keen on putting up Cuba on the wiki? :)

Git hype

Though not all works in progress have been announced or are up there, and most likely a good portion of the civs up there won't get made.

The list of my planned civs is amusingly inaccurate

The list of my planned civs is amusingly inaccurate
I actually looked at your section earlier today and thought to myself; "well, that can't be correct..". Glad it isn't :)

TPang, give me a civ!! ;)

Also I'm not on the list despite the possibility of being able to release Gaius, Julius, Augustus, Pedro de Valdivia, Balmaceda, Martin Ruiz de Gamboa, George III, Ben Gurion, Samo, Garibaldi, Seonjo, Hideyoshi and the Wanli Emperor relatively quickly.

It's part heavy procrastination, part lack of art resources, and part me just really hating to do stuff past "it works". Hideyoshi's been finished for about six weeks now, only lacks a map and mod support, Pedro de Valdivia's basically finished and I just need to compile it properly with art...

^Use this image as your icon skaz (just copy the url).

Also, anyone keen on putting up Cuba on the wiki? :)

Trying to, keeps saying invalid file. I just wanted a general idea of who had what so I knew who to ask about the status of.

Interesting! Try this.

Regarding the status of things, check this extensive post out.

Hey gentlemen, I'm getting a lua error with Australia. I'm using a full mode suite. The logs clearly show that there's an error loading Australia's UnitPanel.lua.

Well, it's no longer Monday in Pago Pago, but don't worry! We should be able to release a civ very soon. It is coming, though...

EDIT: See? What'd I tell ya?

Behold, the Giant of Africa - The Nigerians have arrived!

Spoiler :

Nigeria- Awolowo
by TPangolin, Neirai and JFD
Special Thanks to Superwaffle, DJSHenninger, RawSasquatch, Nutty and Senshidenshi

In this mod you'll play as Obafemi Awolowo, the great moderniser of Nigeria, the man who believed in the Nigerian people! You knew that the route to Nigerian emancipation was through education and modernisation, that to become as great a nation as the people deserved they must strive and keep on striving, for freedom and for prosperity and for a country befitting the heritage of the Hausa empires!

Glad it's finally out! I'm happy to have helped with the Ugboelu icon. I'm still pleasantly surprised at how that turned out.

Looks good, thanks for this release CL team!

Congrats on releasing Nigeria - really eager to give them a try (along with all the other spectacular civs released this week :p), the first part of the UA looks like it could be pretty strong but hopefully it's nothing to worry about.

Great work regardless - loving the fact that we got both Zimbabwe and Nigeria this week!

Also; That Peace theme tho

And the Dervish State! And yeah, I love that peace theme so much. Mind you, there's not too many CL Peace Themes don't really like. I have a playlist of many of them on my phone that I listen to.

In terms of underrated themes, definitely check out the Zapotec, Anishinaabe and Beothuk Peace theme, they're amongst my absolute favourites.

Top Bottom