Breeland Mafia Game Thread

He has a point. There's clearly some distinction between "Gondorian Delegation" and "Breeland Townie." How are we to know that the Gondorian Delegation isn't a threat to us?

He has a point. There's clearly some distinction between "Gondorian Delegation" and "Breeland Townie." How are we to know that the Gondorian Delegation isn't a threat to us?

May be you should read the OP again. Gondorian delegation is a threat only if you are a rebel of some kind :dubious:

A clarification: For a faction to win, at least one member of that faction must survive to the end of the game and the faction's VC must be satisfied

:confused: I suspect too much behind the scenes shenanigans going on.
Could it be that 2 teams are trying to work together?

the op literally describes the gondorians as a foreign nation trying to usurp breeland and annex it...

Aragorn orders an immediate investigation. Each day, one suspect is to be executed. No one is to enter or leave the town until the threat has been rooted out. Order must be restored, to ensure the success of the reunited kingdom.

I think it is clear enough that Aragorn is town.
Perhaps you have a role which says Gondorians are invaders and hence you are confused. :p

May be you should read the OP again. Gondorian delegation is a threat only if you are a rebel of some kind :dubious:

In the OP, a member of the Gondorian delegation is killed, and that is what we're investigating here.

the op literally describes the gondorians as a foreign nation trying to usurp breeland and annex it...

Are you the one who wrote the note addressed to "Tarkish invaders"?

Orders locked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAI3YM_49MY Music, from the death of another great lord of Gondor.

Kennigit fought for his life. He was a skilled warrior, but so was his orcish opponent. Both of them were clearly worn out, both had taken a lot of wounds. Yet the beast of Morgoth showed no sign of relenting. Every wound filled Aragorn with the determination to triumph. You don't fight orcs, he reminded himself, nay, you HUNT them like the foul beasts they are. Yet every wound also emptied the King of Gondor of blood, and in the end, blood loss tends to win over determination. Fatigue set in, and finally, with a scimitar blow to the head, it was over. The King of Gondor collapsed. To some, he was Strider, protector of this village. To others he was a murderer and a genocidal invader. To the largest empire of men to have ever existed upon Middle Earth, he was King. He is survived by his wife Arwen and their unborn son Eldarion. He is survived also by a village increasingly in a state of strife. It is now Day 3.

Kennigit, as you already know, was Aragorn and loyal to the Gondorian Delegation:

Spoiler :
spaceman98 said:
King Aragorn Elessar II

You are Aragorn, King of the Reunited Kingdom, ruler of Gondor, Arnor and most recently Umbar, victorious in the War of the Rings. Now though, you have come to rebuild the kingdom of Arnor in the North. This town should have been well suited for that purpose. Instead, you now find your delegation under threat by unknown forces, and you find strange whispers amongst the townsfolk, of magic and possibly dissent. It is your task to get to the bottom of what’s going on here, whatever it takes.

Personal Ability: You are still a skilled warrior, and despite being king, you intend to use that skill here if necessary. You can kill any player of your choice at night.

Ability 2: You are the king. One time per game, you can choose to veto a lynch. But beware that this will reveal your identity and this is a single-use ability: you cannot keep the mob back for long.

Faction Goal: The Gondorian Delegation must eliminate all other factions, except for the Bree Townies (they are no threat)

You will receive a QT with your faithful subjects shortly

It is now Day 3. You may now vote.

Day ends in: [TIMER=6/23/2016 10:30 PM PDT; Night 2 Over][/TIMER]

Alive:

1: DuffKilligan
2: JohannahK
3: Winston Hughes
4: Zack
6: Lassie
7: Double A
8: Autolycus
10: atheotes
11: KingMorgan
12: Al Sipsclar
14: Mat93
15: BSmith1068
16: choxorn

Passed into the Halls of Mandos:
5: Takhisis (Bob, a Breeland Townie)
13: Jarrema (Barliman Butterbur, a Breeland Townie)
9: Kennigit, King Aragorn Elessar II, a member of the Gondorian Delegation

FWIW, the design of the bomb seems similar to one used at the Deeping Wall in Battle of Hornburg. Saruman's devilry.

Faction Goal: The Gondorian Delegation must eliminate all other factions, except for the Bree Townies (they are no threat)

:sigh: how many factions are there? Gondor, Orcs and X (hopefully not a cult!)

Vote: Double A

Fos: Zack, Choxorn and Lassie - fairly certain from your posts that you are not town.

FWIW, the design of the bomb seems similar to one used at the Deeping Wall in Battle of Hornburg. Saruman's devilry.

Hmm...I cant believe we have 2 different teams of Orcs and Uruks.
going by lore, it would make sense for Saruman to be a cult leader. But cult with killpower???

Hmm...I cant believe we have 2 different teams of Orcs and Uruks.
going by lore, it would make sense for Saruman to be a cult leader. But cult with killpower???

On the closer examination, the bomb was made of sulfur, so maybe not the Fire of Orthanc but something of Hildifons Took's make. Hobbits!

:sigh: how many factions are there? Gondor, Orcs and X (hopefully not a cult!)

Fos: Zack, Choxorn and Lassie - fairly certain from your posts that you are not town.
al sipsclar is confirmed not town, so be kind and at least word your accusations in a way that isn't silly

I guess my skepticism was misplaced. While I'm still a little bit on edge about a not-quite-town-but-townie-aligned-faction that seems to have quite a bit of power, It appears they're on our side after all.

I can't say the same for our supposed "vigilante," though.

how did kennigit survive the kill? it's not in his role pm anywhere and al is just a watcher

His Role PM mentions a QT containing loyal "subjects." My bet is there's another member of their group responsible for keeping Kennigit alive, that or Al is actually a doctor and the third member of Gondor is the actual Watcher.

Hence why I'm still a little uneasy about them. Why is there a big mason group with a ton of powers? Seems a little bit much to be giving the town, and we haven't seen a lot of non-town kills. Either there's a superpowered cult or Gondor's not quite as benevolent as they seem or there's some other weird surprise in store for us, but I'm not really liking this right now.

Top Bottom