Breeland Mafia Game Thread

Well of course we didn;t get the full story and that's why Al Sips was voted for lynch, but after Kens reveal it seemed (to me anyway) that their story checked out, tbf fair we know far more about them than anyone else. All we know about Dbl A is that he is a vig and claims towness.

I think you need to give some reasons Mr Zack as to why your a bad lynch because you and Dbl A are looking pretty suspect at the moment, you seem convinced he is town, why?

Zack, if you want us to believe you're on our side, you'll have to try harder than that. Don't just throw a fit and whine about how much your situation sucks.
are you kidding me? I dug up research citing a conversation from over a year ago. Go back and read my posts this phase, i DID try plenty hard. Get out of here with that.

situation only sucks because you and everyone else have admitted to not caring about eliminating the cult

Well of course we didn;t get the full story and that's why Al Sips was voted for lynch, but after Kens reveal it seemed (to me anyway) that their story checked out, tbf fair we know far more about them than anyone else. All we know about Dbl A is that he is a vig and claims towness.

I think you need to give some reasons Mr Zack as to why your a bad lynch because you and Dbl A are looking pretty suspect at the moment, you seem convinced he is town, why?
cults never start with a nightkill and town always needs a vig to counter, and believe what you will about kennigit's intentions, but he was not a town vig, he was third-party

I seriously cannot stress enough how idiotic it is to throw away the only kill power left when we need to fight a cult. Especially when there is no real reason to even think double a is mafia(?), or I'm not even sure what he's being accused of. He's obviously not cult, and he obviously has killing power, so immediately taking that out of the picture is suboptimal.

that they are confirmed to be at least 2 persons with PR's and masonry supposedly with motivation to help us, makes it more likely we wouldn't have a town vig and that doubleA just is a scum. Especially when it was the only kill happening this night.

so we shouldn't be lynching Al Sipsclar, as his faction is not included in "threats to town"

Not necessarily, "all other factions" could refer to only one other non-town faction, or it could just be spaceman trying to make us think there's more out there than there actually is.

Only, in NSP2, after the Morgothians were destroyed, the Jedi turned on the town (well, half of them, anyway). So they were sorta opposed.

In any case, we don't know what Double A is, but he's certainly not town. If nothing else, lynching him will give us more information about the factions out there, and I'm not really thrilled to have a non-town killer out there.

Prioritizing one non-town faction over others, claiming others are absolutely no threat?

Well, I think we know now why you're so defensive of Double A and why you know he's a member of a different non-town faction.

Calling it right now: Zack is one of Double A's teammates.

that last part would actually make sense

I'm fine with a DoubleA lynch today

cults never start with a nightkill and town always needs a vig to counter, and believe what you will about kennigit's intentions, but he was not a town vig, he was third-party

I seriously cannot stress enough how idiotic it is to throw away the only kill power left when we need to fight a cult. Especially when there is no real reason to even think double a is mafia(?), or I'm not even sure what he's being accused of. He's obviously not cult, and he obviously has killing power, so immediately taking that out of the picture is suboptimal.

What do you think about the kill write up mentioning the killer as an Orc?

Here's my summary of what I see/think we know:
Zack and Double A are part of one team, and Double A's a killer
al is on another team that is not town-opposed
There is a cult.

Ken was killed by an orc
al was hit by a bomb but didn't die.
Given ken's survival N1, I think it is likely al is in touch with a doctor.

Zack/Double A, if you don't want either of you to be lynched, you need to be very clear who Double A attacked. Is he the orc, or is he the bomber?

For the moment, if we don't have a better lead, my inclination is to vote:Zack, to confirm their claim that they are not anti-town. I don't see a major reason to prefer Double A over Zack for the lynch today. If they're not anti-town, we keep one of our vigs, and if they are, he gets one last kill before we lynch him tomorrow. I'm ok with that.

We do need to start trying to i.d. cultists, however. It seems like both al's side and zack's side suspect lassie, so I think that's our best alternate lynch.

I'll probably be even less active than up to now come tomorrow, as I'll be on a trip down the Queensland coast. Although Zack and AA have to be lynched, I'm willing to give them a chance by voting Lassie.

How can you say it was justified to hit Aragorn on night 2 after he was fully revealed? Even if you don't know the lore simply reading the OP confirmed Gondor is aligned with us. Even if your pedantic and think they are not Breelanders they are not some stinking Orcs or some such.

Because he attacked me. I'm totally justified in killing him. I survived though, presumably for the same reason he survived the first time, whatever that was.

And yes, I am, in fact, an orc, which I didn't exactly hide when Ken accused me of being one. My VC is to remove all non-town factions. I'm a waste of a lynch because I'm essentially a confirmed vig and the cult has to deal with me at some point, and because I'm your only vig now. It's extremely bad luck that me and Ken found each other so fast because it's taken over the damn game.

vote: Zack. Watching the Empire fall in NSP2 was too damn painful to watch. I don't want it to happen again, and to me. If this is the only way to prove my goal isn't "murder everyone lol," then so be it.

Actually, you know what? Screw this. I'm not gonna roll over and give you guys Zack, just so cult can NK me tonight. unvote, vote: Choxorn Choxorn is cult. It's harrowingly obvious. If you townies wanna kill my team instead of Choxorn's, then go right the crap ahead. I'll be rooting for him when I'm dead.

Is Dbl A the Orc killer? If he is we have a problem, if he is not then we also have a problem.

OOGA BOOGA I'M THIRD PARTY
DIFFERENT BAD
TOWN GOOD
UNGA BUNGA

so we shouldn't be lynching Al Sipsclar, as his faction is not included in "threats to town"

Al is almost certainly Gondorian, so yknow, me and him are probably gonna be at each others' necks for the rest of our lives (however short they may be).

If you mean why he's voting you, I then don't know. I haven't really suspected you as cult.

Oh, no, I don't think he wants me lynched. I was also attacked last night, as I said earlier, so I feel totally validated. If Ken hadn't been so gung ho about getting me lynched I would've probably tried to call a truce until the cult leader was killed.

But hey, here we are.

Top Bottom