The New AoK conversion collection

Aluminium

This is my second collection of CIV3 units. Here I will post conversions and modifications of units from the game Age of Empires II: Age of Kings + The Conquerors Expansion.

I have changed following things:

- shadows are CIV3 conform
- lighter Civ color (if necessary)
- smaller mounted units (conform to CIV3 units)

For former converted units from AoK click here.

New units:

Monk Version 1.02 Update (2004-08-10)

Longswordsman Version 1.00 NEW (2004-07-31)

Two-Handed Swordsman Version 1.00 NEW (2004-07-31)

Saboteur Version 1.00 NEW (2004-07-25)

Berserker Version 1.01 Update (2004-07-21)

List of units:

Huscarl v1.01 | Berserker v1.01 | King v1.01 | Elite Skirmisher | Spearman v1.00 | Pikeman v1.00 | Knight v1.00 | Horned Knight v1.00 | Janissary v1.01 | Janissary (Beta) v1.00 | Man-at-arms v1.00 | Tarkan v1.00 | Teutonic Knight v1.01 | War Elephant v1.00a | Sheep v1.00 | Cavalier v1.00 | Archer v1.00 | Cavalry Archer v1.00 | Mameluke v1.04 | Champion v1.00a | Halberdier v1.00 | Hussar v1.00 | Militia v1.00 | Heavy Camel v1.00 | Chu-Ko-Nu v1.02 | Throwing Axeman v1.02 | Huscarl (Alpha) v1.00 | Arbalest v1.00 | Crossbowman v1.00 | Monk v1.02 | Eagle v1.00 | Eagle Warrior v1.02 | Hand Cannoneer v1.00 | Jaguar v1.00 | Jaguar Warrior v1.02 | Heavy Cavalry Archer v1.00 | Battering Ram v1.00 | Meso American Priest v1.02 | Longbowman v1.00 | Woad Raider v1.02 | Siege Ram v1.00 | Saboteur v1.00 | Longswordsman v1.00 | Two-Handed Swordsman v1.00

Thanks !

Albeit I agree with Xen :eek: (but don't quote me on it), I would see it fit nicely for a Byzantium foot soldier of the "Barbarian invasions".

yep a huscarl should look far more barbaric- and have the whole blond hair blue eyes thing going for it, since theyre were the classic arch-type germans...

this "huscarl" is mor eor less the PERFECT Byzantine swordsman though :)

varabgian guadsmen are abit late for this uniform- this guy is more what you would around the time of the fall of the westenr empire to the the Justianian expansions

Very nice! Believe it or not I remember asking Jimmyh to convert this unit nearly a year ago. I always thought it would be the perfect medieval foot knight unit. :goodjob:

yep, he's got the greco-roman look inarguably, but no so much so it can function as medieval infantry. good job Al. :)

well the perfect place for him would be as Byzantine Medieval infantry ;)

Looks great, even for a fantasy mod like mine with a civ influenced by Byzantines and Rome. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Xen
well the perfect place for him would be as Byzantine Medieval infantry ;)

But I don't have damn Byzantines in my mod and will never have :p

not my fault you if have no class embryodead :p :p :p :p ;)

:lol:

I saved this file as "...(Byzantine Medieval Infantry, maybe)" before I read that Xen said the same thing. I must be getting good! ;)

Cool unit! Keep these suckers coming if you can, Mr. Aluminium! :)

Will or have you converted the Villager (?) from AoK (?), as was used in DyP v.1.x? I like that dude quite a bit.

Oh my, that berserker looks very sure of himself :D :lol: - he walks like he owns the whole europe... uh well, he almost did :)

And that king has spent too many dinners and luches at pizza hut :D

But they look very nice :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Mithadan
:lol:

I saved this file as "...(Byzantine Medieval Infantry, maybe)" before I read that Xen said the same thing. I must be getting good! ;)

Cool unit! Keep these suckers coming if you can, Mr. Aluminium! :)

Will or have you converted the Villager (?) from AoK (?), as was used in DyP v.1.x? I like that dude quite a bit.

Is this Villager already converted? If so, can you give me the link?

Excellent work, now I have a variation to the berserker that I can use in my 2 Northman civs in my mod. These are really great Aluminium! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Top Bottom