The New AoK conversion collection

is that in response to what I just posted?

Originally posted by Aluminium
Yes, its very likely the Spearman. Its weapon looks like a heavy spear. Pikes have blades on the top generally. :)

2711 - 2721 are units from AoE or ROR. These are smaller then AoK units. I don't know why they are there. The knights come in any case, although the brown one looks like an accident. :D

actually, if its the brown one I'm thinking of, that might be the early cataphract (from what I've seen, the early game had a much darker feel to it) and I would like to see it, as well as th eearly huscal (AKA-Gothis Berserk) made into units :)

Originally posted by Xen
is that in response to what I just posted?
No, that was in response to this.
Originally posted by Mithadan
Oh, I thought you were converting these yourself, as I haven't seen half of these conversions before! Um, I understand that it was converted by JimmyH, but released only as part of DyP version 1.x. I still have the files to that version of DyP (the new version 2.x replaces this AoK graphic), but I don't know if we need to ask either JimmyH or Kal-El for permission to use it outside the (old version of) the DyP mod. Anyone else know what the right protocol might be?

wow they're are really great and have more civ3-like proportions. I really needed those, the first knight will make perfect Mounted Yeoman for my mod :)

wow, i love the horned knight!- though I have never seen him before in the game- do you have plans on relelasing all such unusual units, as i honestlyl think there could be more call them, and the UUs then for most of the standard units in the game..

that said, if you can find a horseman liek th eone in the following pics, and convert it, I would be ver y gracious, and in your debt :)

Xen, I have exported all usable units, but this cataphract isn't there. The brown knight we speak about some days ago is no cataphract. Here is a pic:

Is there a download for this unit?

Btw: Watch in my other thread! There is a new standard cataphract version available. ;)

@embryodead
Mounted Yeoman?! :lol:

Aluminium,
Yes, it's a unit from Warhammer. Yeoman is a lower class warrior. The units fits because it's lighly armed.

Originally posted by Aluminium
Xen, I have exported all usable units, but this cataphract isn't there. The brown knight we speak about some days ago is no cataphract. Here is a pic:

Is there a download for this unit?

Btw: Watch in my other thread! There is a new standard cataphract version available. ;)

first off, thnaks for the new cataphract, i think it will be finding a good place in a future scenario as the Romano-British UU...

anyway, that said, on the heaven games site for the game, lookign through the downloads there is one or two different cataphract downloads, but lacking the game now (AOK) I havebeen unable to preview them to see if they are, or are not the cataphract i quest for...

Top Bottom