The New AoK conversion collection

yeah, a female villiger would be cool as well (we have the amazon fantasy civ to think about after all ;))

Cheers again Aluminium. Now we just need a nice elephant trumpet like noise and we're set. :D

Thanks! You get more soon :D.

I personally am looking for a villager unit, could you make one soon?
Perhaps I convert the villagers, but they have thirty different animations. I must choose which fit to Civ. This takes a while. We will see :).

----------------------------------------------------
OT: No automatic switch to summertime?

That War Elephant just gave me the UU for my Sind civ in my mod.

so whats next on the list?

I have no list. I make the unit, that I feel like to do. To avoid that it becomes boring, I always make several units at the same time. So are in work now: Monk (need a pedia icon master pic), Cavalier (finished), Heavy Camel, Hussar, Cavalry Archer, Two Handed Swordsman, Saboteur, Missionary, Militia, Longswordsman, Longbowman, 3 Hero Knights, Huskarl Alpha, Heavy Cavalry Archer, Hand Cannoneer, Crossbowman, Champion, Bombard, Arbalest, Conquistador (hard :mad: ), Mangudai (hard :mad: ), Korean War Wagon (very hard :mad::mad: ) . Then besides fixes of my first posted units like a throwing attack for the Mameluke.

@Johann MacLeod
What is a billman? Clear me up. :confused:

@tjedge1
Never heard abaut Sind. Where they live?

my request would be huskarl alpha (top request, unless one of those cataphract downlonds on AOK heaven had the cataphract I was looking for, lol)

and th emilitai ar emy big requests, as i can most directlly put them into my bigass midevel/middle ages scenario

that said, what do the hero knights look like again?

Originally posted by Aluminium
@tjedge1
Never heard abaut Sind. Where they live?

No worries, it's just a civ in my fantasy mod. They're based on India and Tibet mixed into one.

Really? That explains a lot. Mystara seems to be based on our world an many ways.

a billman was an english or french soldier the weilded a billpole, which was organally a farm tool for trimming trees. its like a halberd only with oone blade, ank a hook. nothing like a pike, lol

Great knight! The elephant is looking a little much sharpened. The contrast within the units itself seems to be very high. May be, you should have replaced the white dots with a sort of grey.
Originally posted by Aluminium
So are in work now: [...] Saboteur, [...]
Thisone would be my favorite to do unit from above. Simple becouse it's different from "normal" units. :)

Top Bottom