The New AoK conversion collection

Very nice. I needed that hand cannoneer, thanks. Are there still more?

:lol: That would be bad for me to ask that much. But you answered my question. In the future there may be. ;) Be looking forward to those.

Originally posted by Xen
THANK YOU!

Whoa! Someones happy!

But then again so am I. Thanks for those animal units by the way, they have interesting possbilities for any fantasy mod. A pity civilization doesn't have a slot for hostile animal units eh?

Yeah, the Jaguar's great. I don't know much about AoK. Will there be any more animal units, Aluminium? Great job on the conversions.:)

Originally posted by Aluminium
Eagle

- Version 1.00

Download
I remember in the first Age of Empiers you could get your villagers to target these things and they would explode when you hit them. :mwaha:

What do you think why the Mayas are vanished?! :lol:

Originally posted by Grandraem
Will there be any more animal units, Aluminium?
There are a riderless Horse, a Wolf (but we do not need a Wolf or?), a Deer, a Boar, a Turkey, a Monkey, a Flying Dog (with cape) and some Fishes. In AoE I are also a Lion, a Crocodile, a wild Elephant, a Gazelle. More doesn't come in my mind now.

Originally posted by Goldflash
I remember in the first Age of Empiers you could get your villagers to target these things and they would explode when you hit them. :mwaha:
Should that be a criticism of my self made death sequence. :cry:

Some more animal units would be fun, especially the croc, elephant and lion. :)

also, the battering rams might be a nice addition, don't think such a unit has ever been made :)

:hmm: Battering Rams would be kinda cool. So would some aggresive type animals.

Originally posted by Zeekater
Some more animal units would be fun, especially the croc, elephant and lion. :)

also, the battering rams might be a nice addition, don't think such a unit has ever been made :)

I agree with everything said here! :D

Could you do a Jaguar Warrior (if you haven't already), the Aztec UU? I agree that a battering ram would be nice, the second one was the best looking (the Capped Ram), the wheels on the Siege Ram were too big.

the jaguar warrior is in this thread.

i'd like to see a battering ram too

Top Bottom