- Matato'a (Rapa Nui): Page 5, post 85
- Tairona (Chibcha): Page 5, post 87
- Voodoo Priest (Haiti): Page 5, post 89
- Voyageur (Canada): Page 5, post 93
- Husares de Junin (Peru): page 5, post 94

----------------------------------

Granadero a Caballo
Download: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads9/GranaderoCaballo.zip
Civilopedia entry: The mounted corp. was leaded by San Martin of Argentina in the Independence War against Spain, in the south region of the South America. San martin lived in Europe and, when he have come back to this birth country and joined the rebel forces, he created the Granaderos a Caballo.

Icon

Run

Death

Victory

Attack

Forfify

Most excellent... The only thing I would say about it is that the rider seems to be a bit too big for the horse. Great animations :D

:cool: Cool. Just what I'd imagine this unit should look like.

Cool! A modern unit to use for the Incas...

Kinboat, thanks! I'm a great fan of your units and I'm glad that u have enjoyed this one. The reason of the human model is bigger than it suppose to be is because I'm using M2 model, not the human model that u posted. Since I could not fit this granadero uniform in your human model, that has different sizes, I have decided to use M2 in this case.

Manny Kant, here comes a image of the Granadero a Caballo of Argentina:

Its uniform look like European, cos the uniforms used in South America in that time were copied from Europe. Granadero a Caballo means Mounted Granadeir in Spanish.

Mithadan, this Argentinean unit fought against Spanish forces in Peru/Bolivia, they could fit for industrial/modern Inca fanatsy units, also for Mapuche (main native root of Argentina/Chile).

thanks for enjoying!!!

Looks very good in the preview shots!

Top Gun, thanks man!!!

--------------
Other mounted corp of this same time: Prócer
Civilization: Venezuela
Civilopedia entry: The mounted corp. was leaded by Simon Bolivar of Gran Colombia (today Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador and Panama) in the Independence War against Spain, in the north region of the South America. Simon Bolivar lived in Europe and, when he has come back to his birth country, joined to the rebel forces and create the Prócer.

Icon

Run

Death

Victory

Attack

Forfify

Excellent! I have needed some South American mounted units - these are just the ticket!

IbnSina said:
Excellent! I have needed some South American mounted units - these are just the ticket!

Do not forget the Dragões da Independência, the Brazilian mounted unit, use the link of my sign to find it :)

CivArmy s. 1994 said:
Do not forget the Dragões da Independência, the Brazilian mounted unit, use the link of my sign to find it :)

I already got it when it came out. Thanks! I did follow your link, and noticed that the Dragões link actually took me to the 2d Tucano. Still, I followed the link to the Cascavel, and then realized that I have been using those units already. When will the mula be available?

IbnSina said:
I already got it when it came out. Thanks! I did follow your link, and noticed that the Dragões link actually took me to the 2d Tucano. Still, I followed the link to the Cascavel, and then realized that I have been using those units already. When will the mula be available?

It happens, cos every Brazilian unit is available in the "Brazilian Library" tread that I opened :) I stoped the Brazilian pack to do the units necessary to A.C.M. , Mula will be the 1st Brazilian unit when I return do this pack, but I really don't know when

Gogf said:
You're really starting to get the hang of it! Your units image quality continues to rise.

thanks man!

--------------------------------------

This is the Arawak civilization unique unit :) Its name is Eagle Klan

File to download: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads9/EagleKlan.zip

Icon

Attack

Death

Fortify

Run

Victory

odintheking said:
Good, but why are all your units a bit grainy?

maybe in this case the unit is a bit taller, cos it uses a vertical Eagle Feather in his head. I use the model of the units used in Civ3 and export the image in the recommendated distance (of camera), in game they have the same size of the standard units :)

Unit: Taino Piroga
Download: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads9/TainoPiroga.zip
Civilopedia entry: the boats used by Arawak, mainly by the Taino "state". Some of them are really big and were used to 70 or 80 natives per each voyage :eek: But it is very similar to the canoes of other Native Americans Roots, like Tupi.

IIcon

Attack

Death

Run

Unit name: Artilleria Paraguaya
Download: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads9/ArtilleriaParaguaya.zip
Civilopedia entry: Artillería Paraguaya is the name of the cannon used by Paraguay in the war that has the name of this country, against the alliance formed by Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. The Allied nations feared the born of a new potence in South America, also England, Pthe greatest potence in that time and Paraguay would start its expansionist politics when had got more power, these were the reasons of this war, the biggest one ever fought in South America. Paraguay has a biggest (but not strong) army, larger then the Allied ones thoghter and used to fighting using the Artillería Paraguaya.

Icon

Attack

Run

Death

Top Bottom