The Great Armada (West Europe 1580 - 1640)

I downloaded the senario but could not start a new game. After clicking on the TGA icon in the Civ-Content the game starts loading, but at 30% an error occurs due to missing files with the Muscovy company. Why does this happen and is their a way to fix it?

I thought I downloaded that patch, but I downloaded it again any way, but still encountered the same problem. The exact Error Message is below.

Load Error​

Missing Entry in "Senarios\..\Senarios\TGA\text\Pedialicons.txt":​

ICON_BLDG_Muscovy_Company​

the game will now exit​

Did you install in the Scenarios folder? I made the mistake initially to install in the Conquests folder which caused various issues.. Otherwise I don't know, Loulong will be back tomorrow to help though.

Playing the French on Monarch.

I started out a bit slow as I was trying to counter attack enemy advances. League made a furious attack in the south towards the NE to try to link up. My towns manage to hold and they exhausted their troops. The League army was destroyed in the east.
I lost one of my towns in the north facing Paris during the initial League rush. With some hindsight, I could probably keep it next time. (AI raized it)

So far, I have captured 3-4 league cities and have lost nothing else. I have been taking cities that were next to my border and also that helped straighten my lines out. I did deal with the Germans for Mercenaries (good stuff with the barracks in the SW). I also did some trading to get some cash built up so I can run minimum on the science. Could not get the Dutch or Germans to trade me tech.

The Irish punted the English off pretty fast and raized all the cities there. The Germans declared war on the League and there went my mercenary resource within the first 5 turns of the game (got two rounds of builds in and back to pikemen). Right now, the Scots are at war with the English as well, so they are in trouble (Scots have captured one English city but that is it. The Dutch are holding firm. The Muslums have declared war on the Scots and so have the Germans. The Muslums have captured one coastal city in the south and have lost one of their cities.

I just defeated a Spanish landing next to my capital. I was pretty shocked really and not being able to build the cheap mercs, I had no real defense like I had wanted to quite yet. (Not to mention the slogging match I am in with the League). I was able to stuff enough troops into the cities the Spanish were next to, so they could not take it. The Spanish had landed 2 units (one big one and one regular). The Regular died attacking the town and the big one killed a unit, but fortunately did not get a promotion (it was a regular). I stuffed a 6 hp pikeman in and he had to attack that next. Fortuantely for me, he took 2 hits killing off the pikeman. I got two hits from the artillery I had rushed to the scene and then my army finished the job. The Spanish-Dutch border has seen no changes at this point.

Some notes:

Using city worker specialties are a must. Tax collectors raise additional cash. You can build civic improvements using the engineers (or be sneaky and be working on civic improvements and switch construction). I do agree that there seems to be little benefit in building city improvements as the French. They take way too long to construct for what they do and you just can't take that many cities out of production that long or you start losing on the military front. I have been working on a few of the corruption reducing ones (Especially near the Germans) and will start to see a benefit there soon, but I think I am still out numbered military wise from the League. I do have the Army building unit done and on line, so I will be able to build some armies that will help my mobility and staying power. I also just got improved pikes as well, so that should blunt the Leagues attacks pretty effectively.

While I could probably take out the 6 remaining League cities in the south, I don't know that I want to. With him there, the pirates are his problem, not mine. If I take it, then I also have to deal with the Spanish making landings there as well. My next target is probably going to be Rochelle. I hesitate to attack there because it is not in the direction of Paris and also it lengthens the coast line I have to defend against, but getting the extra salt to trade around and taking it away from the League has me interested in doing it.

I also built two additional worker units and they are probably the last two I build for a long time. I have been doing some road building in key spots and will also look at doing some mining and tree cutting in some key spots. I do sort of like the limitations on them as workers drastically affect so many scenarios once players get a hoard of them up and going and they "terraform" the land scape.

Overall, I am enjoying the scenario quite a bit.

ironduck said:
Did you install in the Scenarios folder? I made the mistake initially to install in the Conquests folder which caused various issues.. Otherwise I don't know, Loulong will be back tomorrow to help though.
I don't see him anywhere. Where could Loulong have gone?

French reports continued:

Game turn 29. My attacks against the League continue. I capture the Leagues source of salt and also get rid of the southern wines resource. They have one resource of wine left for luxuary items, so hopefully, they have a lot of population on happy face to try to keep things under control. Their production seems to be way down and I occasionally see an attacker try to attack in the middle to rejoin with the South. The South has launched no recient attacks. I now have 3 armies of improved pikes to go with my cav.

On the diplomatic front, it has been quite wild. The English apparently withstood the northern onslaught pretty well as they got a peace out of the Scots. Holland "helped" the English by "liberating" the town the Scots captured. The Germans made peace with the Spannish alliance and then promptly declared war on the English side. Now I get to fend off attacking Germans!

Spain has sent in another landing with 2 big units this time. Fortunately, they chose a poor place to land. Attacking a pop 7 city across a river is not very wise and while my defenders died, it trashed his units so bad I was able to kill them. Spannish invasion number 3 never got ashore, but I lost most of my navy doing it. Spain is down to two cities in Africa.

The Germans have also been at war with the Spannish again recently and destroyed the two Spannish cities next to their border. Scotland is at war with the Irish now. The English have captured a city in Ireland. No changes in the Spanish-Holland border.
Tech wise, I am about to get the improved government type.

Current VP total stands as 19375 for Spain and 21985 for the English, so we are barely ahead, but appear to be gaining strength as long as the Germans don't do a ton of damage to Holland, I think we will be ok.

I will be starting to work on a concentric drive towards Paris soon as soon as I beat off the latest round of attacks by the League as they now also have improved pikes and men-at-arms.

French report continued:

T-63: VP for French side: 42710. VP for Spainish side: 36680.

I finally have the upper hand in the fighting against the League. He has no luxaries left and one city left in the south. I had been reluctant to wipe out the south, but after having the Spanish land a Terico next to one of my cities just inland, I decided to take them out at some point. The Spanish landed 3 Terico's at one point in the south and lucky for me, the League was in a lull and I concentrated everything I had. Vet advance pikemen can take a toll of any attacker and then I moved in to clean up. (I lost 2 of the 3 defending pikemen to his regulars).

I started making a push in the middle towards Paris, but I am a couple of turns away from trying my luck as the League has launched a last gasp offensive to try to retake some cities. I am in good shape to contain his attack and then expect to move on against weakening resistance. The Dutch have landed as well in a couple of spots to be annoying and have had Brest for awhile. They had another port for a short period of time, but the League punted them out. Still no change in the Holland area. The Scots continue to fight wars at both sides (leader must be rich) and the Germans continue to do the same (he really is rich).

I am being outstripped on tech compared to my allies (they have about 3-4 developements on me). I could buy some tech, but seem to be doing ok and I have been spending money on doing some fast builds here and there to help out.

The League's cities are all hovering at very low population and I would think he has been rush building for all he is worth. Also, it does not appear he has been building barracks as most of the troops I have seen are regulars, so he is at a pretty hefty disadvantage, especially with how the unit stats are in the game (best attacker is usually a 4 attack, 4 pip unit usually going against a 5 point 6 pip defender). League has been building both men at arms and pikemen.

There is an error in the Civlopedia that caused a crash. The entry for Controlled Military Hierarchy is wrong.

Here is a screen shot. You can see the League counter attack in the middle and also get a feel of what is going on in the rest of the world on the small map in the lower left corner.

Attachments

• France.JPG
    France.JPG
    228.7 KB · Views: 853
French reports continued:

Turn 83 and victory!

What makes this sweet is I took out the last three League cities this turn to eliminate that position from the game. Final standing is 60825 VP to 30180.

The Spanish finally lost their grip in Holland thanks mainly to the Germans, but the Dutch were busy as well. The Spanish had 2 cities left up there and one down by the Germans. I saw the English fleet come across the channel (18 ships) and just shell the crap out of a League port. (Made it easy for me to take). I don't think I really want to play the League in this game.. :)

To give an idea of builds, my final forces were:

8 workers, 14 pikes, 13 muskets, 10 armies, 2 carrack, 4 reiter, 55 French pike, 1 war galley, 20 milita, 1 rider, 13 bombard, 2 coastal artillery, 12 Landsknecht, and 17 French Muskets.

I was a bit disenchanted with my "allies" as I had luxaries to trade with them and they had tech and cash, but would not part with any of it and neither would the Muslems. I have never really seen that before. If you have a luxary to trade, usually the AI is all over it, but not in this game from mid game on. I believe that Germany, Holland, and England had completed the tech tree.

Some game notes are that I hardly built improvements. The corruption was too high and they simply took too long with minimal effects. I did build some of the postal improvements and probably would do so again. I also built barracks in a couple of cities and walls when I was trying to hold. I did wind up trying to do temples in captured cities, just to get them going, but it is going to take awhile. Figure most of those cities have 1 or 2 pop at the most, they are unhappy, and that generally means 1 shield of production, which means you won't see a temple for a long, long time. What I was doing was if the city was not at pop 2, I would let it get there and then keep it from growing anymore and convern one of the two to an engineer to help speed up construction. That would drop the build time down to around 12 or 13 turns I think, but still.

I did the army building wonder and that was it. Others were very expensive for what they did (double the effect of a improvement I was not even building or built 2-3 at the most). After capturing Paris, I was not given the option to build the one wonder to produce troops (wrong government type I think). The resource was there, but just never got the ability to build it.

Science from mid game on had me running at 30% or less to get minimum time on it. I have seen other comments on it, so just adding in what I saw as well. For the French, several of the developements are just not that important. Get your Gov upgrade, armies, pikes, and muskets and you are good to go.

Overall, I had a good time with it and will probably try another position (most likely the Spanish).

Attachments

• Francefinal.JPG
    Francefinal.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 1,146
LouLong said:
Version History :

v 1.1 Major upgrade that also requires the installation of the patch.
Fixes Dutch Musketeer and Governor's House bugs
Fixes a few other things (tech and unit costs (the full tech-tree takes longer).
v 1.01 Minor upgrade but fixes many bugs (some city improvements wrongly placed, International Harbor level 2, VPs) and strengthening the initial Spanish navy which should not be such a poor lamb anymore.
Removed after 222 downloads
v 1.00 First official public release
Removed after 99 downloads
v 0.90 to v 0.99 beta-test releases.

Loading & Playing :

Start Conquests, then select Civ-content (do NOT select Conquests !) then search for the latest biq version (at the moment v 1.1). Of course you must have downloaded and installed the required files (cf. below).

Downloading and Installing

Note :

You MUST download and install the three files for the scenario to work. But you don't need to redownload the main 23 MB art files.

In case of minor upgrades, you might have to download a new version of the biq files.

In case of major upgrades, you will also need to download/install the patch so that you don't have to redownload the main file again.

If you use another language (such as German or French), this utility (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=73272) can make this scenario playable.

1/ download the main art file TGA.zip (23 MB) and unzip it into :
Civ3/Conquests/Scenarios
This should create a TGA folder.
Do NOT unzip it it the Conquests folder.

File : http://www.civfanatics.net/downloads/civ3/scenarios/TGA.zip

2/ download and install the patch http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/TGApatch1.zip.
Unzip it in the Civ3/Conquests/Scenarios folder and choose replace when prompted.

3/ Download the SP biq file and put it in the
Civ3/Conquests/Scenarios folder
(for the MP version, check next post)
NOTE : to "upgrade" you just need to donwload/install the biq. The main art file remains the same.

The TGApatch1.zip, create a directory of the same name, so you have to copy manually the files inside to the TGA directory. I have problems with ICON_BLDG_State_Investments pedia icons. I ensure to have both wealthlarge.pcx and wealthsmall.pcx in the correct directory but still the same error. Any suggestion Lou Long?

Nice game Klyden :)

I've played as League (not to the end though) and it wasn't too hard so they seem ok balanced.. At first I lost control of most of the southern part, and I just let that be while focusing on eating away further north to eventually reunite the two parts again while pressing the French further and further south.

One thing I find a bit silly in single player is that Germany can be a pain to deal with when they come in and pillage, but for obvious reasons we can't exterminate Germany. So it seems to me they should just be left without the ability to produce any offensive units. In multiplayer they're left out which makes things simpler :)

I am back !

I want to say than you first to Ironduck for kind of replacing me when I was away/busy and to Klyden for a nice report with pretty screenshots.
I will take some time to analyze the bugs mentionned and correct them.
But I can already tell you one thing, I will remove the possibility for HRE to build any offensive troops (I removed all but landsknechts but now it will be all offensive troops).

@ Klyden : I noticed Netherland cities have a very modern look. Guess that had been fixed but I will have to check it again for it looks weird.

@ Science Rules : I don't understand why you have this problem. The patch should not play any role in it anyway since it was normally set up before the patch. The only thing I find strange is the text of the error where you have "Pedialicons". Is it a copy/paste (in which case there is something wrong with your directory) or did you just type it, in which case the issue lies somewhere else.

@Fasttrack v7 : actually if you unzip the patch with a good unzipper it should replace existing files with the ones of the patch automatically, without having to do it manually.
About State Investments : not really. Will check though.

So for the future update :
- correct/check bugs such as military hierarchy, State Investments...
- Remove the building of all troops (even defensive to avoid pillaging !) for HRE (only possible buildable unit will be the militia since it is immobile).
- Modify tech and improvement costs.
- increase army costs or (more likely) will turn the small wonder into a spawning armies small wonder so that the AI is forced to use some as well.
- and as someone (don't remember now) reported, changing governments is too long so either all civs will become religious or I will generally lower anarchy period.

Playing Spain on Monarch

Start up:

Looking over the situation for Spain, I see quite a bit of power and a lot of choices (too many choices of course). I figure that the League can hold ok against the French for awhile. From everything I have seen, the Irish need no help kicking the English out, so they don't need any help. That really leaves what to do about the English and the Pirates to the south.

The pirates have a pretty big starting navy (23 ships) and will produce more and basically have nothing to do but be a pain in the butt to the Spanish the entire game unless they are dealt with. I figure if I can hold pretty much every place else while wiping them from the face of the map, this would turn the Med into my lake and remove the threat of direct amphibious invasion along a lot of my long coast line and also allow me to ship troops from Barcelona to assist the League. This will also release my entire navy to go fight with the Dutch and English along with making the American route more secure.

As I stated in an earlier post, city worker manipulation is going to be a huge key to success. Spain has a ton of corruption and war weariness to deal with, so they don't necessarily want to be rush building (uses population with even more bad results). Incoming cash and getting science done is problimatic as well. The solution is to use a balance of police, civil engineers, tax collectors and scientists as they are not affected by corruption. After making all my adjustments, I am running a single digit deficeit and will get Regimental Org in 9 turns. I plan to get that and then go for some seaborne stuff to help with the fight at sea. I figure my Tercos are the best unit already, so they won't need much help. I also elect to work on some happiness improvements for some of the larger cities to help get more population in play as scientists and tax types. My settings are +10% on the happiness scale and 20% on the science scale.

I open the game by wiping out the Dutch resistance fighters around me in Belgium and also make progress against the rebel units in Spain. I move the Western Spanish fleet south. Basically, the next several turns are spent duking it out at sea with the Maghrib navy and he tries to make a amphib landing or two. The English starting ships come in and fortunately, I have enough concentration of firepower to sink all three of them. Glad to scrape the seas with them. The initial attacks of the Dutch are beaten off. Irish forces overrun the Brits as usual. One thing I start doing with my artillery in Belgium is trying to destroy Dutch improvements along the border. Hopefully, this will allow me to concentrate troops in a fire brigade fashion to reduce my attrition as he just can't come right up to the border and attack me right off the bat. It will take awhile I can see.

The French Fleet in the Med survives the attacks of the League ships and starts to head south to go home.. and is promptly attacked and sunk by the pirates. I then happily move in and sink the pirate ships. The English also run a ship or two in to sink the pirate ships at sea and I kill some of those. These are new construction ships, so I am glad to get rid of them. No cheap navy for the English!

It is now turn 12. I have taken 2 of the Magreb cities and I am poised to take another soon. The back of his navy has been broken for the most part and he seems to be building Cav for the most part to attack my cities in North Africa. The Germans declared war on me a couple turns ago and attacked and wiped a city between Liege and Trier. If it was not for this fact, I would be doing more against Holland as I have bled his army dry (took a lot of losses in the process too) and that area would be really stable. Right now, I don't know that I can deal with both Holland and the Germans and hope the Germans will give me a peace soon. In the French war, the League has lost two cities so far. The French have helped their English allies by taking a Irish town on the west coast. Scotland has jumped on the English side as well (big suprise since the AI is involved) and there is a international fleet by Kinsale (4 English transports, 3 Scottish transports and a Dutch transport). I have gotten 1 gold shipment in from the Americas.

Current economy is chugging along. I get 449 income. 64 to science, 18 to entertainment, 178 to corruption, 212 to maintenance.

Current military is 8 workers, 20 pikemen, 29 muskets, 19 Crracks, 6 Terco's (lost one in NA due to bad luck with the RNG), 2 pikes (upgraded 2 pikemen), 5 war galleon, 3 heavy galleass, 37 milita, 3 treasure, 3 riders, 5 bombard, 4 costal artillery, 1 defense unit, and 1 Landsknecht. As you can see, my navy has taken a beating, but I will get to produce war galleons in 6 turns and have a bunch of ports busy with shipping. With most of the Magreb Navy off the seas, my losses should be a bit better at least for now.

Current VP are Catholic League 10245, Protestants 7480.

My comment is I will be more than happy when the Germans are "fixed" :D

Nicely played, it sounds like you're keeping the empire together :) There's so much to tend to but once you have a system going like you have it obviously become a lot simpler. By far the sweetest part of being Spanish is to unload a couple of tercios at some strategic battle scene with a bunch of offensive units and watch the enemy bleed themselves to death on the Tercios while they're raking up promotions just sitting there :D - then taking the town next turn, moving in the tercios and thereby securing it. Done and done!

Looks like a very interesting scenario, LouLong. Obviously, a great deal of work went into it. Fascinating period of history to go with. I look forward to trying it! The screenshots are a good "selling" point, btw. Nice to have a peak inside the mod.

Couple general notes and questions:

1. The Irish Galloglass unit is all terrains as roads. Is this intended? This might explain the Irish ability to blitz the snot out of the English in Ireland.

2. When the AI plays a given position, the units for them seem to be different than what is in the editor. I have been playing my games on Monarch, but for instance, I play Spain they have 2 Tercio units in Holland. The AI plays Spain, they get a bunch more. How is this being done? Also, the Irish are the same way in that I play them, they have a 4-1-1 in the border city and the AI gets them, they get the Irish cav there instead. This could have a lot of impact on play balance between sides, especially for the Spanish. They would do much better in Africa and Belgium would be incredibily hard to take. This makes playing the Magreb position really tough (Tercios all over) and I don't know that I would want to play Holland as Belgium is your primary ground theatre and it would be tremendously difficult if the Spanish had a pile of Tercios there.

Spanish playtesting report continued:

Turn 22. VP have tighten. I still hold the lead with 17600, but the Prots are at 16170.

Econ is not good at -44 per turn with -73 sci, -21 ent, -193 corruption, and -244 maint.

Army stands at about the same as above, but I do have more Pikemen now and also am up to 8 Tericos.

What has happen is I have taken 2 more Magreb cities in the west and got a great leader in the process, so I have two Tericos in it and a third as an auxiliary unit. The Magreb are resisting bitterly as I run into a pile of their spearmen and see a lot of cav attempting to counter attack. The Magreb navy made a reappearance briefly but is reduced to one ship again and that should be dealt with soon.

The Irish are in serious trouble with both the Dutch and British hammering them. They are about done and nothing I can do to save them.

The Dutch and French have their own problems as the Germans are in the war against them and the English have the Scots mad at them. I have been retooling Belgium a bit with the break and feel better with my lines there, although I remain low on units. I just now produced my first new unit there with a shiny new vet pike. If I had it to do all over again, I would have totally changed my build strat in Belgium, but oh well. I am building the Postal wonder to see if it will help my sorry production in any of the towns besides Antwerp. My shelling of the Dutch land is about complete. They have one road left into my territory so I will get a 1 turn notice before having to deal with them. I need to hurry up as I think the Germans are about to declare peace with them and it will soon be my turn again for the German onslaught.

The League and France have traded no new territory, so hard to judge who is getting the upper hand there.

The English have started to harrass my coast a bit with their ships. Not much I can do about it at the moment. I switched over from building ships to doing the postal improvement and hope that will make enough of a difference to crank out some War Galeons. I did get another gold shipment through from the Americas.

I tried to build the international port improvement in Antwerp and got a Pedialcons error that said WON_SPASH_BLDG_INTERNATIONAL_PORT_2 missing. Game crashed and exited.

I find myself building many more improvements this game than I did in the last game. It is sort of easy to see no real direct threat to Spain and build up the infrastructure of the economy. I see no real hope for the Irish unless I took my starting troops in the west coast of Spain and went there with them. I would have suffered heavy losses to the English fleet (making it bigger in the process) and they would have arrived to more or less sit there. I played all the last game and the Irish ran the English out and were pretty much left alone, so this game just might be a bit different in that regard.

I will continue to keep an eye on the VP total, although I might have to do something in France sooner than I wanted to in order to tip the balance there. I will continue to put pressure on the Magreb position to get it out of the game, but it is going to take a bit. Once I get this first wave of Tericos there, I should be able to move a bit faster in hammering cities down.

One other item is I built the army producing wonder, but I can't produce armies. Not sure why. It is in mainland Spain at a city with a barracks, but I don't have the option to build it.

Klyden said:
Spanish playtesting report continued:

Turn 22. VP have tighten. I still hold the lead with 17600, but the Prots are at 16170.

Econ is not good at -44 per turn with -73 sci, -21 ent, -193 corruption, and -244 maint.

Army stands at about the same as above, but I do have more Pikemen now and also am up to 8 Tericos.

What has happen is I have taken 2 more Magreb cities in the west and got a great leader in the process, so I have two Tericos in it and a third as an auxiliary unit. The Magreb are resisting bitterly as I run into a pile of their spearmen and see a lot of cav attempting to counter attack. The Magreb navy made a reappearance briefly but is reduced to one ship again and that should be dealt with soon.

The Irish are in serious trouble with both the Dutch and British hammering them. They are about done and nothing I can do to save them.

The Dutch and French have their own problems as the Germans are in the war against them and the English have the Scots mad at them. I have been retooling Belgium a bit with the break and feel better with my lines there, although I remain low on units. I just now produced my first new unit there with a shiny new vet pike. If I had it to do all over again, I would have totally changed my build strat in Belgium, but oh well. I am building the Postal wonder to see if it will help my sorry production in any of the towns besides Antwerp. My shelling of the Dutch land is about complete. They have one road left into my territory so I will get a 1 turn notice before having to deal with them. I need to hurry up as I think the Germans are about to declare peace with them and it will soon be my turn again for the German onslaught.

The League and France have traded no new territory, so hard to judge who is getting the upper hand there.

The English have started to harrass my coast a bit with their ships. Not much I can do about it at the moment. I switched over from building ships to doing the postal improvement and hope that will make enough of a difference to crank out some War Galeons. I did get another gold shipment through from the Americas.

I tried to build the international port improvement in Antwerp and got a Pedialcons error that said WON_SPASH_BLDG_INTERNATIONAL_PORT_2 missing. Game crashed and exited.

I find myself building many more improvements this game than I did in the last game. It is sort of easy to see no real direct threat to Spain and build up the infrastructure of the economy. I see no real hope for the Irish unless I took my starting troops in the west coast of Spain and went there with them. I would have suffered heavy losses to the English fleet (making it bigger in the process) and they would have arrived to more or less sit there. I played all the last game and the Irish ran the English out and were pretty much left alone, so this game just might be a bit different in that regard.

I will continue to keep an eye on the VP total, although I might have to do something in France sooner than I wanted to in order to tip the balance there. I will continue to put pressure on the Magreb position to get it out of the game, but it is going to take a bit. Once I get this first wave of Tericos there, I should be able to move a bit faster in hammering cities down.

One other item is I built the army producing wonder, but I can't produce armies. Not sure why. It is in mainland Spain at a city with a barracks, but I don't have the option to build it.

Wow!, is just like to here myself making the narrative of the game. I didn't need to open a game to understand the picture, I pass exactly through the same.

Two ideas you can test, one: make Tercios from the beginning, if you use them for defense they will stand almost for the whole game, and for the attack just you have to sacrifice maybe a couple of them, once you have enough Tercios then you can play, second idea: unit your enough fleet on the west and invade France from Bordeux up, I think that is the faster way to help your belgian cities, just keep busy the Magreb but they won't give so many points as Europe will. ;)

Warning: Keep your fleet as much united as possible, otherwise you will run out of ships very fast.

I also got a Muscovy Load Error, I went into the editor and under(by the by the 1.01 map worked fine) edit rules improvements and wonders under Muscovy Company I changed the Civopedia Entry: from BLDG_Palace back to BLDG_Trading_Company (which was what was listed in the 1.01 version. Seems to work okay now.

Top Bottom