Battlefield Asia Unit Expansion: The Golden Triangle

Dom Pedro II

Modder For Life
These are a new series of units from Southeast Asia and South Asia (those areas so tragically ravaged this past week )

I am hoping somebody will make a scenario of Southeast Asia... possibly based on the Khmer civilization or the Suriyothai story... :mischief:

Thank you to Aluminium, as usual, for another fantastic job creating not only the animations, but also the previews, screenies, and tweaking the .ini's in ways I don't have the patience for... :)

General

Hindu Spearman

This was originally intended to be a Khmer spearman, but it looked so much like an Indian unit, I decided it was best to label it as a generic Hindu Spearman that can be used by any civ in South/Southeast Asia.

Annam/Vietnam

Annamese Spearman

Khmer

Phak'ak Man

fantastic units dom pedro
keep them coming

first reply :goodjob: (hope im not too early)

very cool, we need some more indian foot units

Excellent... My only comment so far would be the reflectivity of the first guy's shield... There seems to be a few frames in the preview at least where the shield really shines, seems a bit out of place for what looks to be a wooden shield.

But nevertheless Wonderful :D

Very cool units! Thanks especially for the Hindu Spearman, now I can cross another one of my unit requests off my list! :goodjob:

I was begining to have my doubts christmas would come at all. Seriously, I got a book. Outside of getting drunk on highlife and eggnog, this makes my week.
Couple comments on the units: Thia warroir is my favorite. Like how you did two versions, the black shield looks best. On the hindu spear fella: That's alot of varnish on the shield there. Both he and charlie with a stick look a little funny (white lines and dots) in civ3edit, but look fine in flicster. Anyone try them in game?
Thanks DP and Al for giving SE asia some coverage.

Very nice units! :) Altough the reflection on the hindu spearman looks a bit weird...

Top Bottom