UKNES3 Reloaded - Forged in the Flames of War...

Egypt fully backs the Claim of Libya's on any med Islands

From Egypt
To Ottoman Empire
Like I told you earlier we will not claim that land as you will need it when your Christain freinds turn on you. The Pope is watching your lands and do you think Christain powers will fight against their pope for a muslim nation.

Update will be tonight or tomorrow depending on orders.

Still need orders from England, France, Austria, Turkey and Egypt.

Nemesis

UKNES: Reloaded Update 3

Map

Money to Spend

Britain 6
France 7
Spain 6
Libya 6
Italy 6
Prussia 9
Sweden 7
Russia 10
Austria 9
Turkey 10
Egypt 7
Morocco 7

Will update front page tomorrow night.

Nemesis

Edit: its fixed now. post cleared.

To Germany
From Russia

You Liar!!!!
I thought we had agreed that a war between us was not in the interest of either. We tried to come to an agreement to hand over the territory to you, but you refused our offers, and wanted only to cheat us out of the income from the territory. And after refusing our offers to sell you the territory and telling us that you did not want to start a war by attacking it, you go and attack it anyway.
Either you agree to hand the territory over to us NOW or this is war.
Czar Roddy.

-----------------------------------------------------

To the world governments
From Russia

Germany has acted dishonorably and attacked us after telling us that he would not. We call upon the powers of the world to help us in any way they can.
If you can presure Germany into giving back our territory, then a bloody war can be avoided.
If your nation borders Germany we ask for an allience with you, so that Germany may see that their lying and cheating ways will not go unpunished.

Czar Roddy.
----------------------------------------

To Austria
From Russia

We understand that you may find yourself in a dificult situation if Russia and Germany go to war as you are friendly with both nations, but we ask that you honor our allience and side with Russia, if not in active fighting, then atleast in principal.
If Germany does not return the province they have stolen from us, then we will go to war with them, and if you can offer military assistance, it would be greatly appreciated and remembered.
If you can, as a nation with good relations with them, convince Germany to give back what is rightfully Russia's then this war can be avoided.

Czar Roddy.
---------------------------------------------

To Britain
From Russia

Thank you. Unlike Germany's, your word is true. Thank you for the loan, it has helped us build a town which will provide us with extra funds to fight the Germans. We see that you are in a military position to influence the Germans, if you could try to make them see the many reasons for handing 57 back to Russia and avoid a bloody war, we would greatly appreciate it.
In light of our current situation, would it be alright if we postpone repaying to you our 1 gold debt for a little while. As you can immagine Russia will need all the funds it has to fight the Germans if they do not surender 57 peacefully.

Czar Roddy.

ooc: did you consider upkeep and the towns/cities built? I am unsure how you are calculating everything, but I notice an error in the front page already, I have 5 gold to spend, but I have 3 in the bank... (and it says I have 0 in the bank, and 4 income.)

He probably didn't update the front stats.

--

To Sweden
From Britain:

We asked you already if you wanted Iceland before, but you said you didn't. If you want it, then take it, but take now or forget about it. I will instead be moving my fleet to Ireland only then. May the Kingdom of Britain and Sweden control the north seas forever!

ooc what the hell are you talking about roddy, i put in my orders to pay the 2 gold to you.

ooc UK, will you please prove to roddy that I payed 2gold by showing the part of my orders where it says I paid 2 gold? It is quite alright to do so.

blackheart said:
ooc UK, will you please prove to roddy that I payed 2gold by showing the part of my orders where it says I paid 2 gold? It is quite alright to do so.
ok. now i'm curious.
you paid ME 2 gold?
for what? to buy 57 from me? i told you i cant sell it for less then 3 gold (to build a 3rd town) cuase it makes no sense. i can get my own 2 gold from the territory in two turns.
i offered you to sell it for gold per turn, but then you only wanted to pay me that for 3 turns, and then stop. meaning i'd get the same money i would have gotten from the province but only for 3 turns.
the last thing i told you was that neither of us wants a war, and since right now neither of us wants to agree on a sale cause the 1gold/turn is worth too much, we would wait till we are richer and then maybe try the sale again.
instead you attacked me. and judging by amirsan's post, paid him off to not take my side, even though he was giving me a loan, and now i COULD just screw him over and not send him back the gold unless he joins me in the war. but unlike you i keep my word (and i have an extra gold this turn anyway)

Lurkers Comment: This is fun to read, keep the intrigues up!

Libya's money IS correct, as is everything else. And how Britain built all that is anyone's guess, but I can remind you you can send money to each other or loan it to each other...

And as for the front page, that's because it hasn't been updated, as I stated below the map. I will be updating it tonight.

Finally, I can't really reveal what's in orders, but I will say this: 57 passed between the two countries without any resistance...

Nemesis

There, Britain banked 4 gold, not 3 (amirsan check the orders you sent, you'll realise you added up wrong), so I've edited the update incomes.

Front page is to be updated now.

Cheers Roddy for pointing out an error in the amounts spent and to spend lol.

Nemesis

Front page updated, the update is now completely 100% correct - and the only mistake was England actually banked 1 gold less than they should.

Nemesis

Im still wondering how GB created two armies and two fleets when they only had 4 gold to spend last term, while banking another 4 gold. They would of had to use 14 gold last turn.

Top Bottom