Star Trek: the Crystalline Entity and various other units

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
This thing was terrible to get right, but here it is. This unit is used as a barbarian in the ST mod, so no civcolors.

"The Crystalline Entity was a powerful, spacebourne creature characterized by a crystalline structure, warp speed capability, large size, and ability to destroy all life on a planet or starship. The Entity functioned as a giant electromagnetic collector and needed constant power, converting organic matter into energy. Once the Entity ravaged a planet, its natural resources were completely stripped. No further life would be able to grow for many years. Everything, including vegetation and bacteria, was completely converted. " (Memory Alpha)

Ingame view:​

Attack A, Fidget/ Attack B, death:

And the file: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Crystalline1.zip

I doubt anyone else will use these TOS units, but I post them anyway:

"The First Federation is a political and military organization first encountered in the 23rd century. Very little is known about the origins, deployment and population of the First Federation. The sole significant encouter took place in 2266, when the USS Enterprise seemed to cross into First Federation space, destroying a marker buoy in the process. Shortly thereafter, the Enterprise encountered the flagship of the First Federation, the Fesarius. Charged with violating their territory, the Enterprise and its crew were threatened with destruction. However, after a series of bluffs and counter-bluffs, it was later discovered that the encounter had been a test, designed by the Fesarius' captain, Balok. A cultural exchange was proposed, with Enterprise crewman David Bailey remaining onboard the Fesarius." (Memory Alpha)

FF buoy:

FF scout:

Fesarius:

And the download: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/FF_units.zip

the FF stuff is just tooo interesting.

I made the easy FF's to compensate for the complicated Entity. :D But the ST mod needed them anyway...

Roman Legion said:
Cool!! can you make that planet eater?
Good idea... I'll think about it :)

Great units Flamand. Looks like I'll need to retry this mod after I get the latest patch.

Vuldacon said:
Those units all look exceptionally good Flamand and the Crystalline unit turned out Great... really like the pulse glow effect with the Fidget too :goodjob:
All thanks to your palette work... :)

good Job on your unit.

Two words: nice job.

Top Bottom