Who will Win ... Test Your Powers of Prediction

Who will win the first Multi-Team PBEM Demo-Game ???

• Doughnuts

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • TNT

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • M.I.A.

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • KISS

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

fe3333au

Deity
:worship: In the Beginning there was Meleet :worship:

RIK created the world and chose only two as his angels

Ginger_Ale and RegentMan were given the task to keep the Peace

Then his World was peopled by 4 teams

---------------------------------

So Hurry Up and Roll Up !!! ... Gulp It Down Baby !!!

It's about time to dust this circus off and Kick Out the Jams !!!

Everyone wants to Vote in this Poll

??? Who will Win ???

> Doughnuts <
> TNT <
> M.I.A. <
> KISS <

:woohoo: So Dress up in your best and Vote :woohoo:

Well, we're ALL winners if we're enjoying the game. :D

who are the guys who are celts, my moneys on them, cause the greeks well there defensive, TnT think there to cool and the doughnuts are to busy fighting TnT to get around to wining, but i haven't looked at the save much so i dont really know. But really the "moral" winners are doughnuts for surviving the immortal hoards.

I really feel the love :love: ... I agree with gmaharriet ... we are all of us blessed :jesus:

But watching the creator's children bash each other to bloodied pulp is fun too :mischief:

Nobody said:
who are the guys who are celts, my moneys on them, cause the greeks well there defensive, TnT think there to cool and the doughnuts are to busy fighting TnT to get around to wining, but i haven't looked at the save much so i dont really know. But really the "moral" winners are doughnuts for surviving the immortal hoards.

Sounds like Nobody is running the Team Doughnut Propoganda Ministry. ;)

gmaharriet said:
Well, we're ALL winners if we're enjoying the game. :D

I agree with that too. As for the game itself, its too early to say in my opinion, there is a long way to go and many things that can happen to change the balance of the game.

Sightly off topic, will all the teams forums be opened up at the end of the game, as i think it would be interesting to see what the other teams were doing.

Everyone knows that the agrarian Civ trait is too strong compared to the other traits, readily admitted by some Firaxis programmers. This has been corrected in Civ4, and alas, too late for C3C. My team (TNT) misguided chose a non-agro Civ to play before I joined, which is reflected in the civilization growth in sheer numbers. The very reason Iron was non-agro and Iroq was agro, was the very impetus for the said war. Another factor was the rule discussions, which had secondary motives. Enough said, I play the game for the drama, and whatever outcome is acceptable, it is just a game.
The Celts surely leads, which is great on a balanced map. But keep in mind the various dynamics played out in the rule discussions, superiority of agro trait and balance of powers on the various continents.

The game is not as balanced as it may seem, not due to the map, but due to the agro trait. At Apolyton, their Multi Team Demo game had omitted/banned all agro civs, so they played with Egypt, Babylon, Carthage, Persia, Chinese and Mongols. This actually balanced out that demogame to keep it exciting.

Provolution you are correct but every team had the choice of traits and we didn't even get our first choice. :p

As I tell my team all the time. I love all you guys, man. :cry:

PS I voted for Doughnuts just because...

donsig said:
Sounds like Nobody is running the Team Doughnut Propoganda Ministry. ;)

looks like he wanted a job suited for his talents after losing to me twice in elections in DG 7. ;)

voted for TNT of course, btw.

Rik Meleet said:
I'll make sure everyone who is interested can access the fora after the game. I'll even upload the biq, if you want to.

[/endthreadjack]

Sound good, thanks Rik:goodjob:

Provolution said:
Everyone knows that the agrarian Civ trait is too strong compared to the other traits, readily admitted by some Firaxis programmers. This has been corrected in Civ4, and alas, too late for C3C. My team (TNT) misguided chose a non-agro Civ to play before I joined, which is reflected in the civilization growth in sheer numbers. The very reason Iron was non-agro and Iroq was agro, was the very impetus for the said war. Another factor was the rule discussions, which had secondary motives.

Thanks Provolution for confirming what Team Doughnut has thought from turn 1 of the war, that it was started for illogical, illadvised, irrational, illfounded motives on your part. The agrarian arguement while sounding rational on the surface, is illfounded when you look closer and as far as the whole renaming issues goes (i assume that what rule discussions is refering to) you were trading pot shots with KISS and MIA not us, so i don't see why that was a secondary motive at all.

Top Bottom