Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this avatar look OK or does it have too many colors?

It's hard to make out there's a bird in the center of all that. Try outlining it.

anything for a CAD fan :D

Spoiler :
[pre]

[/pre]

unfortunatly he looks more like he's practicing his judo moces :(

let me know if you want any photoshopping done to increase/decrease blush, smoothe out complexion, etc. It'd be a fun chance to practice

[pre]
[/pre]

Spoiler side project :
well since I'm usually working with cartoon charecters, this was a rare chance to work with an actual human being. What made Picasso's paintings different was that he didn't just paint from one perspective. So I'm not just editing from one perspective. Presenting, Sophie in Paccasso form:

anything for a CAD fan :D

Spoiler :
[pre]

[/pre]

unfortunatly he looks more like he's practicing his judo moces :(

heh thanks man. Happy Winter-een-mas to all :)

hehe, this multiple filters thing is cool. Here's me: :D

I was told I might find some avatar help this thread. "Avatar help" is a major understatement. I don't have any original art to modify, and I am certainly no artist. It looks like this is a thread where people help each other use photoshop. I appologize in advance if I am asking too much here.

"Unser Giftzwerg" translates litterally as "our poison dwarf". But it's really more used as a slang expression along the lines of 'tough little bastard' with a little overlay of 'at least he's on our side'. Amyway, that's the gist I picked up.

I learned about the phrase while reading a history book about the end of WW2 in Europe. One of the Generals was nicknamed 'Unser Giftzwerg'. Naturally my first reaction was to file the name away for future use as a character name. Now I use it as my forum handle on various gaming boards.

Recently I started running forum games (see signature) on another quiet little corner of the huge CFC site. Since I'm pushing my forum handle as a sort of brand-name in game-mastering, I figured I should update the pic of ol' Otto von with something more logoish. ;)

So I find my self here in groveling and in full supplication mode; :please:

I'm looking for something in a cartoonish version of a scowling dwarf, arms crossed, with a poison drip forming on his axe blade, sorta-thingie. Yosemmite Sam done dwarf style with helm and axe instead of 10thousand gallon hat and 6-shooters, sorta thingie. That sorta of conjures up an Unser Giftzwerg, but I'm no fanatic about any specific idea.

Like I said, I have no art to modify, so, is ther a place to get dwarf images to modify? Is this something someone would want to spend time helping me along? Or is this just something I shoulf just forget? (I am sorta used to Otto after all.)

Thanks in advance. The avatar galeries on page one were fantastic BTW. :D :goodjob: (Elves though no Dwarves :sad:)

Unser. PM the professional lurker Skullcrusher. He'll draw you a dwarf in no time.

some shrinkage please.. to 80x80

yeah, and the smiles lost, but thanks i can play with it myself once its shrunk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom