Term 1 - Designated Player Pool

Whoops - 7:00. Working on corrections ....

:blush:

-- Ravensfire

As suggested by Dave and expanded on by Ravensfire. The legal statements that reflect this request are:

Tribal Government Section I Offices said:
The Chieftain is the supreme leader of our nation. They control all units and have all powers not granted to another official. This includes overseeing Elections and the Designated Player pool.

Unless I'm missing something, I do not see any statement for or against allowing the Chieftain to declare an emergency session to move the scout prior to the scheduled turnchat session that will be played by Ravensfire. I suggest makeing a special session where we move the scout according to our citizens wishes.

I suggest move the scout (better southeast to reveal two radius tiles) .
Then, as Officer/s see fit, go on or stop, settle or not.
Best regards,

Due to an emergency in family matters, I haven't really been at my computer this weekend. I didn't really get to discuss my views and/or instructions regarding the movement of the scout, and leave enough time for any of the citizens to rebuke my decisions. Therefore the scheduled turnchat will serve as the 0 turn turnchat for movement of the scout. Again since it's a 0 turn turnchat, Ravensfire, if you would like to switch with someone who is willing to do that just pm me, and I'll arrange it.

If needed I could pick it up right now, and move the scout, providing there are instructions.

ice2k4,

If we're just do a zero turn chat, just declare a special session, and get it done. Passing it to a regular session is an option, and I'll certainly do it.

However, post exactly what you want done in the instruction thread. If you want to run a special session, and delay the regular on, post that. If you want scout moves, and nothing else, post that. If you want to settle in place and explore in a certain direction, post that. If there isn't anything posted, I'll do something.

-- Ravensfire

Roster:
  • dutchfire
  • Ravensfire - Just Played
  • DaveShack - UP!
  • Methos - On Deck!
  • Chieftess - Warming up
  • Falcon02
  • GeorgeOP
  • CivGeneral
  • Shattered

Spoiler Playing the Save Act :
Excerpt from Initiative 2 - Playing the Save
The Playing The Save Act

Section 1

The DP for each game session, including special sessions, must maintain a log of their actions in sufficient detail that another citizen may generally recreate their actions.

All official instructions must be posted in the current game session instruction thread. Instructions must be clear and defined. Officials must post their instructions at least one hour before the scheduled start of the game session. Officials may make changes to their instructions up to an hour before the session, so long as those changes are clearly noted. Officials that do not post instructions for a game session are considered to have given the DP complete control over their area for that game session, even should they be at the game session.

During a game session, citizens are encouraged to comment and offer advice to the DP. The DP may also seek comments from citizens. The DP is not required to do so, and is not required in any way to follow any such advice.

The game session may last for as long as there are relevant instructions, until a posted instruction says to hold the session or when the DP decides to end the session. Once a game session is over, the DP must post a summary of that session, a detailed log of their actions, and a save in the instruction thread and in the summary thread.

Methos, could we have a tentative Game session schedule for the next few game sessions?

For when it approaches my turn I want to be sure I can do it, and if I can't pass it to GeorgeOP until the next one where I am available.

I believe less than three days would mean we wouldn't get enough discussion and more than five days we'd lose interest. So, until we get clarification on when the DP plans to play his turn session, I'll tentively schedule the next turn session 72 hours after the last session played. This is not stating the DP has to play than, just that he/she will play sometime with 48 hours of that time.

So, DaveShack, can you play between the times of March 9th @0100 GMT and 11th @0100 GMT? For an approximate time for each additional player were use an average of four days. So, using this approximation, we have:

Roster:
  • dutchfire
  • Ravensfire - March 6th @0100 GMT Played
  • DaveShack - March 10th @0100 GMT
  • Methos - March 14th @0100 GMT
  • Chieftess - March 18th @0100 GMT
  • Falcon02 - March 22nd @0100 GMT
  • GeorgeOP - March 26th @0100 GMT
  • CivGeneral - March 30th @0100 GMT
  • Shattered - April 3rd @0100 GMT

Realize the above is just an approximation using the average of four days in between sessions. It is not what will happen or planned to happen.

If we can cut of 3 days everyone will be able to play this month.
That should be achievable.

hopefully so :)

• Falcon02 - March 22nd @0100 GMT

That will have to change, March 21st and 22nd I work 1100 - 2300 GMT which gives me very little time to do a game session AND get enough rest for the next day. If it could be rescheduled for March 23rd 0100 GMT instead it should be fine.

EDIT: please hold of rescheduling it until I can get a second look my current work schedule for that week and make sure I'm not covering someone else's shift the next day. But It should be fine.

That will have to change, March 21st and 22nd I work 1100 - 2300 GMT which gives me very little time to do a game session AND get enough rest for the next day. If it could be rescheduled for March 23rd 0100 GMT instead it should be fine.

I think you are taking this more literally than intended. The intention was that you play your turns somewhere plus or minus 48 hours from the date and time shown. And the time of day is your call.

I think you are taking this more literally than intended. The intention was that you play your turns somewhere plus or minus 48 hours from the date and time shown. And the time of day is your call.

Ah missed that part in the top... that's what I get for skimming the explination and going straight to the List.

Thanks for the help.

Yes, please everyone realize the above list is not absolute, but just me guessing while using an average of four days in between sessions. If everyone only takes three days in between sessions than Falcon's session would be around the 18th and if everyone takes fives days between sessions his session would be around the 26th. I'm just trying to give everyone an approximate on when they might be playing.

As it gets closer to time we can nail down a more accurate time period.

I would have popped of with the morning of Saturday 3/10 as the plan, but my wife just informed me that we have portraits schedule that morning. I don't know what time it will be now. :crazyeye:

Edit:

Saturday March 10, 0800 MST (1500 GMT)

Top Bottom