The Vanguard

:bump:

Any chance of a new episode coming up soon?

This has been a gentle reminder and is 99 44/100 % :nospam: free.

No Spam until Basket's video card is fixed!

Okay, the test pattern gag was funny when it was just my video card that needed repairs.

My car got hit in the rear left quarter by another driver this morning. Nobody was injured, but doing the insurance and police inquiry and car repairs deal is a damn pain in the ass. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Vanguard is on hold for the time being.

(Okay, I'll admit part of the delay in th story stems from the fact that episode 41 seriously jumped the shark. Next episode is about two-thirds done, but the shark jumping tends to suck the wind outta your sails)

Days since Chapter 41 was posted: 48 (Almost 7 weeks)

In the time it has taken BasketCase to write two thirds of one update, I have written 19 (My May 13th update, closest to his May 12th update, was Chapter 8, and my story is currently on Chapter 26), soon to be 20 (I have Chapter 27 played, just not posted yet) chapters in my story.

Just to gloat about it. :D

Yikes. That got pretty nasty for a bit there.
Evidently we still have some technical problems here. I'll keep going as best I can.

*Choxorn is nowhere to be found, is he has left the planet in his spaceship and jumped to lightspeed*

:goodjob: Nice Story! Ive been reading & its Great! :goodjob:

Hey, I was looking at some previous chapters, and it looked as if the Japanese were destroyed in Episode 40! Were they? :mischief:

No, but they were given a really severe gan'tok'sha'kar. Their economic center got completely cored, and they have only a few piddly coastal cities left.

this isnt the last one, is it?

No, but the end is near. I've been answering questions and closing the various story arcs.

However, one final, terrifying revelation remains........

I think it would be something much different than that...

:mischief: hmmm maybe ((the old man) I forgot his name... emporer) is Drashas Father? :mischief:

FYI, his name is Vaas Msh'Rak.

I doubt it has anything to do with people being related to each other.

well how else would he know about THE BUNNIES? :lol:

Top Bottom