Dragonia II Mod

I expected as much. My work one is even worse. I'll have to check on my laptop.

No real hurry, but when you get time I'd love some descriptions on those Wonders like you did for the shrines and temples. Just a little nudge and I can go nuts with the models. ;)

I can see purple at work! Time to start learning how to model on my laptop as my desktop is ancient.

I'm trying to work on a few things in my spare time for you're mod, but i'm a little backed up... I did find some nice low poly models on turbosquid and 3d resource that I'm in the process of rigging.

This is the dragon I was telling woodelf about.

I'm rigging several variations, with and without rider, archer rider, melee rider, fire, ice, you name it. The base model came with the wings unattached, so I'm going to do a terrestrial mount as well.

This is a pretty nice lizard man.

I need to scale down that tail though, it's huge. Probably should put some pants on him too, or at least a loincloth. I didn't rig this yet.

And heres a pretty passable Orc. Has a face only a mother could love

I've already rigged him up, albeit a little stiff in the joints. Max files here if anyone wants to play around with animating him. I'd work on some animations now but it's storming something fierce right now and the power keeps flickering... I'm not a big fan of losing work.

I'm working on these between all my other projects, so bear with me. The dragons high on my list though... And if you could give me a little info about what weapons or magic these guys would use, that would help me animate.

Wow...unexpected :D If you don't mind, here is a little critique...
The dragon needs to be a little longer. At his current length, he's looking a little fat.

The lizaradman looks pretty good to me. And you are correct he needs some lothes...loincloth for ancient, some armor for medeival era units.

The orc needs quite a bit of work. I'll find a good reference pic for you to help out.

UPDATE: This link will take you to a great orc picture: http://www.toddlockwood.com/galleries/new_art/03/sons_of_gruumsh.shtml

Any reference would be appreciated... I don't know too much about D&D. Just pm or email it to me.

Yeah, I haven't done any heavy rigging on the dragon yet because it needs work. The longer I make it though, the smaller the dragon and rider would have to be in comparison to other units. I'll try to find a happy medium. Reference to colorations and attack types would be very useful.

Check this out.

Do they use saddles?

Saved.

I like some of these too... I definitely have to do one of these... :)
I'll work on a variety of models. The base model is only 350 some odd polys, so it gives me a lot of playing space. I'll see if I can work out a skinnier base for some of those gangly ones.

Glad you found your way here winddelay. :)

Great start to a dragon rider!

Some buildings for the Arda mod I've created that might have a use here. You'll need to scroll through the thread, mostly pages 4-5.

Your Sauron's temple to Morgoth on Numenor building will work for the Temple of Moradin.
The Elostirion towers can work for the Citadel of Light with a little modification - needs to glow a bit on top.
This will work for the Citadel of Strife:

Heh true.:D I wanted to create a dualwielding fighteranimation since a long time anyway well I'll be busy for while with my own mod but I loved Salvatore's novels and this unit is something I'd really love to make. Good to know there's a mod coming where he would fit. Won't promise anything but I'll keep that in mind;)

Top Bottom