Blockheads in Pickup

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
Pickup was requested long time ago. Big thx to Snafusmith who made Willys MB and allowed me to use his custom animation setup and modified infantry models - this made pickup unit possible. So here it is - white pickup with machine gun mounted. I had free hand what unit should be found in the pickup - to have not much work i reskinned infantry to 'white power' blockheads. Are they scarry enough? :lol:

Complete model around 2300 triangles (with car around 1000 triangles)
Team-Colored
Animated

4 Textures.
infantry_128.dds - reskinne (so you may take vanilla infantry_128.dds and have once agian infantry)
glass.dds - Glass of car
pickup.dds - Texture of pickup
team_insignia.dds - you should edit this to make new symbol on the car or remove team collor completly

Download here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7535

UPDATE: NEW GREAT RESKIN TO AFRICAN TECHNICAL MADE BY POLYCRATES

Check post 19 for screenshot mre info and download link

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=6131960&postcount=19

I can see Garret wanting this for the 3rd Revolution. Nice work asio.

Very cool! I love the front..
You can do such cool stuff in Max can't you?

@ All thank you :)

@GeoModder, avain
yeah i see them placed them in postapocalyptical mod too :)
as nation (you now the bad boys blaming others for starting world war iii) or just another barbarian group wich would be treat to new tribes.

@GeneralMatt
Yup Max, a lot of googling to find good drawings of pickup
http://www.swaqvalley.com/Blueprints/1993_Ford_F-150_Lightning.jpg
(as i started to model it found out that they are not so good :) - they didn't worked well as a blueprint), 2D graphics program to finish texture, and finally 40 hours to make unit completed :) - the new unit type (i didn't made car before and i had problems to make glass windows) always take much, much more time :) - the speed needs experience :)

@Polycrates - i recommend to use vanilla infantry skin for reskin purpose. Probably there shouldn't also be problems with reboning in nifviewer
you can edit team_insignia.dds to change whitepower symbol to soemthing suitable

Hey asio, here's the reskin as the African technical, if anyone's interested. I'm using it as the mech inf for African civs. It's got African dudes in camo, some light teamcolour on the paintjob (I only tested this for african teamcolours, and I have no idea if it looks okay on other civs - probably less than fantastic with Chinese colours :p ), a few minor texture edits to go with the teamcoloured-ness, and a non-teamcoloured decal on the bonnet.
All that gave me a closer look at the model itself, and it really is incredible, asio!

DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• technicals.jpg
    technicals.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 414
Oh man This is awsome :)
You should put it to database :)
I love thtat reskinn - i've put the info to first post

Top Bottom