Leaderhead Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Cid... yeah, I might use him as Spain's military advisor.

I want that Xerxes, too!

Hi profs,

i need some bad guys. Is there a chance for Empress

Cixi of China
or
Leopold II of Belgium?

Attachments

• 180px-Leopold_ii_belgien.jpg
    180px-Leopold_ii_belgien.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 4,600
  • Empress-Dowager-Cixi1.jpg
    Empress-Dowager-Cixi1.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 293
Hi, I don't want to ask for something new. I just want to support the requests for El Cid, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and Kamehameha (I know there is a Kamehameha in the Gold Mod, this is the one I'm using now, but it is just Montezuma repainted and doesn't look anything like the real king).
I was thinking about Kamehameha as maybe Shaka with Washington's suit or something.
Anyway, good luck to those who wish to try.

I'd like to request Dimitris Christofias, President of Cyprus.

I need him for a scenerio i'm making.

Any idea about anybody who can be based on this Taizong LH from the Chinese version of Civ4?
Spoiler :

Maybe Taizong ? :mischief:

The chinese version had dedicated artwork that did not appear in other versions ?

Yes, it did.

A odd move prom the developers/publishers... I am sure none of the non-chinese customers would mind Taizong LH in they game... Oh well...

Hmm... perhaps.

I have two Roman Emperors I'd like to see...

Theodosius I the Great

Nero... the not so great

Don't make him so pretty, though. Obviously, this was exaggerated.

I to wanna see Leopold II of Belgium. I would also like to see Charles the Terrible (Bold) of Burgundy, here he is.

Well, is it only me, or does Louis de Frontenac form Colonization does look like one of my favorite actor?

All right, the dimple on the chin is missing and the cheekbones are a little bit strong, but the only significant difference are the hairs. Would anyone be willing to give him a bald head and a suit?

They look indeed quite similar. A haircut and a new suit might be all it takes.

Patrick Stewart? That would be perfect for a Star Trek mod!

Further to my earlier posts, I have now figured out how to upload images, so I will provide images to supplement my requests:

African Leaderheads
I had propsed several sub-saharan African leaderheads including the following:

Amina the leader of the Hausa state of Zazzua (Zaria)
An image (obviously not contemporary) is here.
A good starting place might be Ekmek's Aminah:

Nzinga of Ndongo and Matamba looked like this according to a contemporary sketch.
Catherine for a base?
Perhaps with Darius' crown
Justinian's cloak:

Amanirenas, Kandake of Meroe (Nubia/Kush) may have looked something like this (I think this is actually a different Kandake). Salamasina from CivGold, with darker skin b/c of Nubian ethnicity,
Ramesses' headdress (although its not quite the same)

Yaa Asantewaa of the Asante. Surely a force to be reckoned with.
Boudicca, as base
I can't make out from the photo if that's a military uniform or what
Zara Yaqob's outfit would probably come close:

King Nzinga Nkuwu (João I) of Kongo:

Shaka (or the generic 'Ancestor' leaderhead) as base
Hammurabi's crown.

Asian/European Leaderheads

NikNaks is making great progress on a new Mary Stuart, QofS, so I'll drop that request, obviously.

For Angela Merkel, I've just used Tymoshenko from CivGold, although Frau Merkel is obviously a little more mature than Yulia T.;)

I think work is being done on an Empress Wu and/or Dowager Empress Cixi, so I won't press for those.

Thanks.

Yes, I'm working on a Wu. With the chinese Taizong LH I think it maybe possible to do a decent Meiji (now)

Let me re-emphasize one thing on my behalf (and those of some LH makers). Posting a picture helps but a little more imput on what Civ4 leader the request looks like will help out. It takes time to make a LH model and after working on it, to get a thin from the requester that says why did you use X? it doesn't look like him? can be a bit bothersome.

so please request by saying something like:

Meiji (post a picture)

Taizong from Chinese Civ4 - no beard or moustache
Bismarcks suit (retextured/reskinned)
different hair - maybe caesars but wider on top

that stuff helps a lot

Again, requesting this format doesn't guarrantee it will get answered but for meit helps and I do troll this thread and look for requests that help out in this respect and also a leader that I want to see my Attila came from this thread and I have been answering ripple01's requests :D

thanks everyone for the support

@Ekmek

so please request by saying something like:
Meiji (post a picture)

Taizong from Chinese Civ4 - no beard or moustache
Bismarcks suit (retextured/reskinned)
different hair - maybe caesars but wider on top

Have added more details to requested LHs to help.

Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom