Alternate Timeline Building Experiment, v1.0

@Luckymoose, I don’t know what gave you that idea :)

Really, is anyone still interested in continuing this to the end, just for the sake of completion?

In any case, now that NESlife3 update is out the way, I will finally get to work on this.

I lost sight of the original goal (not that I actually knew what that was exactly). And, its hard for me to keep things simple, without feeling like I’m making it all totally pointless and ignoring people’s input. But, I will make yet another attempt. Civ4 occupied much of my time tonight… Please check back in 24 hours for a possible update (… or is that 240 hours :) )

I'm still interested in this Daft. I'm rather interested in what will happen to the Guraj and Kaj Empires.

I am very interested in this.

@Luckymoose, I don’t know what gave you that idea :)

Really, is anyone still interested in continuing this to the end, just for the sake of completion?

In any case, now that NESlife3 update is out the way, I will finally get to work on this.

I lost sight of the original goal (not that I actually knew what that was exactly). And, its hard for me to keep things simple, without feeling like I’m making it all totally pointless and ignoring people’s input. But, I will make yet another attempt. Civ4 occupied much of my time tonight… Please check back in 24 hours for a possible update (… or is that 240 hours :) )

You always come through.

I want to kill , enslave and dominate more people!

I'm still in to continue my domination of the Indian Ocean and South+East Africa

No, definitely, finish this.

I want to see who rules China!

(APPROVED VERSION)

Era 14: The Enlightened Empires

Map 1750:

Map 1825:

THE NEW WORLD:

Spoiler :
NORTH AMERICA:

Aarut explorers, traders and pioneers push further into the wilderness of the north-west, sometimes with cooperation of the natives. Fur trappers compete with the Poneb Empire to control the fur market in Europe.

Pirates from Kronohar and other North-European places roam the North Atlantic. The Aarut fleet grows ever stronger, but is not able to cover everywhere at once.

Aarut efforts to fully annex the puppet Nayota Empire backfire, despite promises of fair governance. ‘Nanato the Great’ begins the struggle to overthrow the foreign ‘oppressors’. In all the turmoil, the Western Mantahu Empire also collapses. After decades of fighting and several major wars, the Aarut finally give up and retreat to certain coastal strongholds. Aarut allies continue to fight for some more years until the great Panto Republic is declared in 1799 AD, surrounded by vassal ‘Mante’ states. It is a land of diverse terrain and cultures that is hard to unify.

Other native kingdoms regain population and strength.

Tribes of the Washagon culture spread eastwards.

Huomei tribes, armed with horses and firearms, become a powerful force in the northern plains, though they remain disorganised.

Yanshi colonies on the Pacific coast begin to falter, as the lines of supply with Asia are strangled by the Takariji. They gradually unite with the Tagon kingdoms.

The leaders of the Lantan faith lose influence, at least outside the religious mountain lands of Xante. Minds turn to science and engineering, inspired by tales of European technology.

Various wars are fought between native powers in the east. Tagon kingdoms gain the most, annexing Laihuache, but remain divided. The Antehuata Empire also makes gains, many of them temporary. Meanwhile, Hachago tribes conquer northern Xante cities and found their own kingdom. The whole area becomes more militarised, and native-built firearms begin to appear.

CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA:

Taretara colonists (later annexed into the greater Argine Empire) make a pact with the native Hulat Empire. Together they repulse the forces of Tezan (OTL Morocco) which is attempting to capture more territory in the Caribbean. Tezan is ultimately forced out of the New World altogether. Hulat factions then become divided again, but not before they gain control of most Timiquican territory, including some islands peacefully ceded by the Aarut in return for trade rights.

Expeditions from Kronahar (OTL England) manage to gain a few islands of their own for growing sugar and other tropical luxuries. They struggle to make them profitable, especially with the constant threat of Aarut and Argine fleets.

There are various shifts of power from Ilameca (OTL Mexico) to the [Andes] mountains. There are ongoing outbreaks of disease, and pressure from European and African seafarers.

Aarut colonists take advantage of the collapse of the Yaima Empire, and eventually make it across to the Pacific. Taima tribes reclaim the central jungles.

The great Anukarac kingdom of the [Amazon] is split by civil war. Coastal provinces side with the European colonists from Taretara/Argine Empire. Inland kingdoms remain strong, but divided. Exiled Anukarac factions eventually conquer new lands in the Andes, and even take control of the old Matac Kingdom.

The Amasa Empire of the southern plains almost collapses into civil war, following more rapid gains of territory. Horses acquired from overseas allow fast cavalry troops and imperial couriers to maintain order.

THE OLD WORLD:

Spoiler :
EUROPE:

As the young Emperor Erikus takes to the throne of Aarut, the great Empire embraces a new constitution, offering more liberty and representation for different provinces. In 1795, the people of Lanverg happily become part of the greater empire, as Aarut inherits that crown through royal marriage. The failure in Nayota is hardly noticed at home, as other colonies continue to expand, and the strongest fleet in Europe ensures a steadily flow of goods to and from the home ports.

Rosk goes through similar reforms and finally unites with the Thelsing Kingdom in 1777. Both peoples remain on good terms with Aarut, and each other.

Leav temporarily and peacefully annexes the Geldut kingdom from 1780-1792. Independence is restored following civil unrest, but the two states remain allies.

Taretara and Tezan fight several times. Several abortive invasions are made by both sides across the straights of [Gibraltar]. Taretara gains influence in the [Caribbean], while Tezan gains all the islands near Africa and more colonies on the African mainland.

The Saratian Empire is finally dissolved and mostly absorbed into the Orimudian sphere. Other territories pass to the Ketada.

Civil war takes place in Kronahar. While privateers achieve mixed results overseas, a pro-trade government takes shape at home. More territory is exchanged throughout Graeland [Britain], as a result of civil wars and diplomacy. The Aarut agree to withdraw from most of northern Rithland [Scotland].

For the cause of Targoratan unity, Kilamys is annexed by Argine Empire. Some islands (in particular, the rest of the [Azores]) pass to Kronahar as part of the agreement.

Countless other wars are fought, none of them major. Tensions build up between the main power blocs as the decades pass. In 1792, the Argine Empire annexes Taretara, mostly peacefully, although the old trade routes begin to suffer, and civil unrest increases. Around the same time, a powerful alliance of Amestrian states led by Sturmault rises to power in the east, galvanised in defence against Rosk and Leav in the north, and the ambitious Keyzad of Nadzvadosk in the east. And in the south, thanks to the influence of the philosopher-statesman Murio Setvacco, the Curias Kingdom becomes leader of a loose ‘Furotocan’ [Democratic] empire including Mutyl [Italian] and Kalik [Balkan] lands, known as the Furotoca of Curias, which spends its first decades dealing with constant ethnic and political unrest.

The ‘axis of learning’ grows to include Aarut. The greatest technical achievements in machinery, metallurgy and chemistry are made in Curias, but the greatest practical gains are made by the Aarut, who have abundant coal, timber and metal ores to fuel their experiments with early industry – spurred by the great demands of building, arming and repairing a vast number of ships for their navy. Meanwhile the Amestrians debate philosophy, politics and military doctrine.

AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE-EAST:

Some fairly major wars are fought between native African powers, especially in the west, as muskets and cannons begin to arrive from foreign arms merchants.

The Holy Yansalan Empire continues to fade. While still an official vassal of Yansala, the King of Tezan gains more land and more official titles, stopping just short of declaring himself divine Emperor.

The trade with Taretara begins to decline after its annexation into the Argine Empire. The Nacubi states of the [South African] coast also go into decline. Tezan is able to make more inroads into west Africa, and maintains trade with the [Carribean] despite the loss of its colonies there.

Following the conquest of more territory in mainland Africa, the Hom Empire enters another period of civil war.

The Manzuru Empire also begins to overextend itself as it moves in on the lower [Nile]. Manzuru’s plotting and scheming eventually do more to unite their enemies than divide them. But there is also more trade with India, the Varakan Empire and East Asia. This trade has an enlightening influence on Manzuru.

INDIA AND CENTRAL ASIA:

Zhul pirates plague the Indian Ocean and [Indonesia].

The Zhulharasa states are united into a single entity, under pressure from their powerful neighbours. The Kaj and Guraj Empires constantly duel with each other and slowly spiral into decline.

Poneb and Marzhung fight several devastating wars with each other. Allies are brought in on both sides. Former vassals and allies switch sides – the best general of the Ponebian side is Dezov Taraskalic, from the Keyzad of Nadzavosk. The Marzhung burn several cities and commit many massacres. Poneb eventually gains the most ground, thanks to more modern firearms, but is left exhausted and bankrupt. And the Marzhung Empire, despite attempts at reform, becomes divided into factions as a result of the wars, but gains influence over the northern Sezat lands and other eastern steppe peoples, with the exception of the hostile Vonoth kingdoms.

Meanwhile the idea of ethnic-Sarvonian unity begins to spread. The Ketada of the Nadzavosk and Savisia unite in 1811. But as a result of previous wars against Amestrians and Marzhung, this new power has only the Poneb as its only ally.

The Varakan Empire enters the 'Akao Do’ (good times), a new golden age. Faltering vassals and allies are annexed into a huge empire. More vassals are gained along the frontiers. Imperial envoys travel across Eurasia. Science and learning flourish, as does trade. The standard of living of the Empire’s upper classes is the envy of the world. The army is also modernised, and many wars are fought.

Relations with the Marzhung deteriorate in the late 1790’s, but the attentions of both sides are elsewhere. In the few short wars that do occur, Varakan armies again show that traditional steppe horse-and-bow tactics can no longer stand alone against massed mobile firepower.

Varaka puts great emphasis on science and learning. The technology of the Empire is a mix of old and new at this time - in some ways ahead of the rest of the world, particularly in mining, irrigation, weaponry and medicine. But much of the Empire remains poor, with the way of life little changed since ancient times. The great variety of climates, cultures , religions and customs tends to work against the spread of modern innovation. Nonetheless the great cities – especially those in the west – are havens for technological progress.

EAST ASIA:

The remote Asalyat civilization rises from [Siberia], born from a mix of Asuat peoples and other natives.

The Zhihui Empire, never managing to match the prestige of the old Tuizen powers, crumbles into civil war and smaller kingdoms. The religious autocracy of Shyin begins to absorb them.

In the small, besieged kingdom of Tiandishi, this is the time of certain legendary figures who would have great influence for centuries to come. The ambitious King Huangwin, working with his able ministers Ying Yu and Wang Dong, introduces the idea of ‘zhenzheng’ [realpolotik]. In just a few decades, Tiandishi gains control of the larger Yulashisi kingdom in the south, and the support of the Mingdebuist majority. King Huangwin’s descendents continue to skilfully exploit the situation, until by 1820 the kingdom is an Empire once again - strong enough to keep out Takariji, but behind in technology, and with a little too much power in the hands of fanatical Mingdebu militias.

The once-mighty Yeuren alliances are humbled by Akuden invasions and economic troubles. The Zhuko dynasty attempts to rebuild things from the city of Wusung, while coastal cities unite with the Yanshi Kingdom for protection.

However, Yanshi ambitions remain unfulfilled, as Takariji dominates the Pacific coast with a large fleet, and gains more land and influence for its vassal states. Takariji influence spreads as far as Africa and the Middle-East. But as treasuries increase, the Takariji leaders struggle to maintain overall authority. Waeluta peoples are given greater freedom in the far north islands, in the hope of preventing them conspiring with rival Asian powes. The Takariji lose interest in Australia, but regular trade expeditions are sent to America from Samaia [Hawaii].

Several uprisings hoping to create a religious (Mingdebuist) republic in Dagon [Indonesian] lands are all defeated by the traditional rulers, with the help of the Takariji fleet.

Yanshi and Takariji continue to push science and technology, and roughly on a par with Europe at this time. As in Europe, the demands of shipbuilding and maintenance inspire many of the early industrial innovations.

Notes:
Its now around 1825 AD.

This still took a fair while to do, but it was much faster.

Note that groups of splinter states/kingdoms of similar culture are now given a single colour on the map. That doesn’t mean they are united! (I don’t want to take the time to draw them all in different colours if it doesn’t really affect anything…)

Please free to suggest new names for anything, or complain/discuss anything, or ask for more info about anything…

@ mythmonster2, Ceyloni does not have industry, steamships or railroads. And its probably going to stay that way, I’m afraid. I just don’t see the ingredients for an industrial revolution there ;(

Note to absent players - you may reclaim your cultures by posting orders, at least one sentence of input. Otherwise, I am making them available for anyone still interested…

Cultures and Factions Ownership:

Please feel free to ignore stuff, and only send orders/input for anything you are interested in!

Note that vassal states of big empires might not be listed as separate, but you can probably still give specific orders for them if you wish.

Spoiler show :

tuxedohamm: (Colmassa culture)
Major influence: Colmassa Kingdoms, Amasa Empire.
Lesser influence: Matac Kingdom

Masada: (Marzhung culture)
Major influence: Marzhung Ketada
Lesser influence: Keyzad of Nadzavosk-Savisia, Sezat Kingdom, Golzyr Chiefdoms

El Naranja: (Anucat culture)
Major influence: Anukarac Kingdoms, Anucat Chiefdoms

qoou: (Olan culture)
Major influence: Aarut Empire, Rosk Kingdom, Poneb Empire.
Lesser influence: Panto Republic, Argine Empire

Warhead: (Bretoch culture)
Major influence: Kronahar Kingdom
Lesser influence: Rithland, Maerth Kingdoms

Crezth: (Amestrian culture)
Major influence: Amestrian States, Sturmault Kingdom
Lesser influence: Sezat Kingdom, Vonoth Kingdoms, Ustri Kingdom, Leav Kingdom

Lord_Iggy: (Sarvonian culture)
Major influence: The Furotoca of Curias, Keyzad of Serezyl-Urgury, Keyzad of Nadzavosk-Savisia
Lesser influence: Holy Yansalan Empire, Garakal Kingdom, Tezan Kingdom, Sezat Kingdom, Vonoth Kingdoms

lord_joakim: (Yeshegi culture)
Major influence: Saviza Katan, Sumetche Katan.
Lesser influence: Keyzad of Nadzavosk-Savisia, Holy Yansala Empire, Varakan Empire.

Ninja Dude: (Kramtob culture)
Major influence: Kalik States, Shyin Kingdom
Lesser influence: The Furotoca of Curias, Argine Empire, Keyzad of Serezyl-Urgury, Guraj Empire, Kaj Empire

Charles Li: (Hsin-Yuan culture)
Major influence: Yanshi Kingdom
Lesser influence: Zhuko Allliance, Zhihui Kingdoms, Sarih Katanates

Luckymoose: (Agrian culture)
Major influence: Varakan Empire
Lesser influence: Kaj Empire, Guraj Empire, Zulhara Alliance

mythmonster2: (Zul cutlure)
Major influence: Hom Kingdoms, Manzuru Empire, Ceyloni Kingdom, Dagon Kingdoms, Ulayasamat Kingdom, Zulyan/Zuli Tribes.
Lesser influence: Garakal Kingdom, Zulhara Alliance, Takaraji Union

KrimzonStriker: (Toshion culture)
Major influence: Takaraji Union
Lesser influence: Waeluta Chiefdoms, Samaia Kingdom, Juray Kingdom, Ceyloni Kingdom

Bestshot9: (Washagon culture)
Major influence: Washagon Tribes, Tagon Kingdoms, Hachago Kingdom, Asuat Tribes, Waeluta Tribes, Asalyat Kingdom
Lesser influence: Aarut Empire, Waeluta Chiefdoms

BananaLee: (Oltaxl culture)
Major influence: Hulat Empire, Latlan Kingdom
Lesser influence: Tinkual Empire, Xanauk Kingdoms

Nick014: (Xanto culture)
Major influence: Xante States, Antehauta Empire, Panto Republic
Lesser influence: Xanauk Kingdoms, Lantamalacal States

human-slaughter: (Mavan culture)
Major influence: Orimudian Alliance
Lesser influence: The Furotoca of Curias, Sumetche Katad

LightFang: (Tianshi culture)
Major influence: Tiandishi Empire
Lesser influence: Tiandulong Tribes, Yienvai Kingdom, Zhihui Kingdoms, Takaraji Union

The rest: NPC, and may be claimed by new people. BUT please check with me first, and I can tell you what tribes/factions/cultures are related to what.

For the factions that have more than one 'player', each can send their own orders/input regardless of the others. If there are big differences, then that may result in civil wars etc.

Unclaimed Cultures:

Spoiler show :

Sregnib culture - covering semi civilised peoples of north east Asia.
Major influence: Sregnib Tribes
Lesser influence: Jureg Kingdoms, Akuden Empire, Ihrzul Guo

Tuizen culture - starting as the culture of tough steppe peoples, it has spread its influence across Asia, and in some cases has become very civilized.
Major influence: Zhihui Kingdoms
Lesser influence: Varakan Empire, Tuizen Guo, Ihrzul Guo

Yueren culture - a very ancient and sophisticated culture, influencing most of east Asia over the course of history, with one of the oldest written languages still in use. It is closely tied to ancient nature-worship religion.
Major influence: Zhuko Alliance, Yanshi Kingdom, Zhihui Kingdoms
Lesser influence: Tiandishi Empire, Takaraji Union

Tuzan culture - has been spread from the steppes into western Europe by the epic invasions of the past. Although largely assimilated into other cultures, its core values remain, especially the belief in a great apocalypse and age of terror which will come from the east.
Major influence: Keyzad of Nadzavosk-Savisia, Argine Empire
Lesser influence: Sezat Kingdom

Bohemoi culture - originated among the peoples of central europe during ancient times, later fragmented and pushed into the mountains by hostile invaders. It is tied to a long tradition of skilled metalworking.
Major influence: Ustri Kingdom
Lesser influence: Argine Empire, Amestrian States

Pargian culture - born on the Nile and was the culture shared by several great empires of ancient times. Foreign invasion and centuries of occupation have not yet erased its influence from the mediterranean.
Major influence: Pargi-Saban kingdoms, Nalkut Kingdom.
Lesser influence: Argine Empire, Tezan Kingdom, Holy Yansalan Empire, Mazuru Empire

Awi culture - dating back to ancient times in north-west africa, it has recently become more civilised and is coping well with European and North-African influences.
Major influence: Hawaladu Empire, Awi Kingdoms
Lesser influence: Ilhaneb Kingdoms

Anat culture - similar to real-world Quecha/Inca, an old culture in the Andes which is linked to great achievements in agriculture and stone building.
Major influence: Matac Kingdom
Lesser influence: Timu Kingdom

Tulma culture - originally a 'primitive', warlike culture shared by uncivilised peoples in OTL Mexico, in recent centuries it has absorbed much from older civilized cultures, and is now tied to the biggest powers in the region.
Major influence: Tulkimakeh Empire, Taima tribes
Lesser influence: Tinkual Empire

Next Era:

The theme is the emergence of industrialized societies, and potentially huge bug colonial world empires. Tho I’m not sure exactly how long a time period it will cover. I’ll wait and see what people post, if anything :)

So, maybe you'll be fighting against industrial imperialists somehow, or trying to be one of them...

The map isn't working my good man.

Come on, Takaraji. Can't you just leave me alone with my China? Or, better yet, why don't you give me some of that delicious technology?

We like peace!

Good update, Daft, I'm glad it's on a roll again. :)

Spoiler :

The map isn't working my good man.

Here's a working link to the map.

EDIT: I knew I should've openned that spoiler before I posted.:blush:

Hooray! Even with the lesser detailed updates I'm happy that this is finally moving forward again :) . I'll keep my "orders" brief and generalized

Panto Republic- Offer the Dahukat and Makota Kingdoms membership (peacefully) as a means of protection against the Aarut. Attempt to reclaim the last Aarut garrisons on the east coast and then offer peace when all former land has been restored to native control, inluding the colonies in the Dahukat Kingdoms, as a means of inticing them to join. Allow each "Mante" to become semi-autonomous with respect to their cultural and traditional laws. If victory is achieved, build infrastructure.

Xante States- Continue to focus on scientific research and things like schools, roads, and public works. Perhaps develop industrial technologies? Spread these technologies to their old Lantan allies (the Antehautu and the Panto mainly, but also the Tagon and Xanauk) to help them in their military endeavors.

Antehatu Empire- More military modernization and buildup. Send some aid to the Panto against the Aarut, but not enough to strain themselves initially. Attack the Lantalmalacal in coordination with the Xanauk, and send aid to other Lantan nations.

Xanauk Kingdom- Invade bordering lantalmalacal regions to gain territory (hopefully successfully considering they are receiving the new technologies from the Xante as a Lantan nation, where their enemies presumably are not).

As a blanket statement for the mentioned nations: The Lantan community in general would respond in force to imperialist forces from overseas in a tenative and informal "alliance". I see these nations mainly as the nations in the OTL USA plus the Tagon and Hachago

I want a deeply religious Tuzan adventurer-explorer character to accidentally circumnavigate the world (going West and West for deeply religious and greedy reasons), with priests/clergymen/whatever holy-men the Tagarotans have. :D

You... are awesome.

Sorry, can't do long orders :(. Rest assured, my page-long orders will make a comeback after this update.

Imperial Aarut Republic

Priorities, in order.
1. Industrialize.
2. Industrial, naval, and gun tech.
3. Massively expand our fleet and our privateer fleet. Use our privateer fleet to choke the life out of all rival European colonies (Argine is the only rival I see atm) and then buy them from their owners.
4. Protect our colonies; cede no influence.
5. Northern American colonies:
Make friends with the Dahuak and Nahuak. Start gradually annexing them (and other natives in the north-west) economically (peacefully)(fur trade), until they are pretty much de facto annexed.
5. Central American colonies:
Stir up minorities in the Panto republic, befriend those minorities and the Panto republic's enemy, annex as much of the Panto as possible.
5. Southern American colonies:
Keep friends with Hulat. Expand colonies. Choke rivals' colonies as discussed before.
6. Expand education. Become more part of the axis of learning.

Rosk Kingdom
1. Proclaim Rosk Empire.
2. Military tech. A lot.
3. Deluge (against the Amestrians, not Savisians or other Olan). Maybe even the Kaliks.
4. See the Savisians as a valuable ally in any potential war against Poneb.

Leav Kingdom
1. Industrialize.
2. Get very, very cozy with the Aarut.
2. Military tech.
3. Offer to become a de jure vassal of Aarut (not quite de facto though) in exchange for their help/support against the Amestrians, specifically the Sturmault. Proclaim the "Leav Kingdom of all Amestrians and southern Olan" if successful.
4. Do not make the Argine hate them.

Geldut Kingdoms
1. Make sure their culture/peoples isn't destroyed/absorbed by peoples of different cultures.
2. Try to industrialize.

Poneb Empire
1. Recoup/rebuild.
1. Keep up good relations with the Savisians.
2. Industrialize (their being stereotypic Germans will help).
3. Military tech.
4. Build a strong powerbase and be ready to keep conquering.

Tight. The Hom Empire still is the Hom Empire on the map though, rather than the Hom Kingdoms? Should it be Empire or Kingdoms?

Kalik States; After many years, the Kalik states finally merge with the Furotoa of Curias under the leadership of Sheven Grisslow. Sheven spreads the idea of democract in speeches that are heard by millions. Once the Kalik States merge with the Furotoca of Curias, Sheven will most likely gain a high postition of power. However, this spread of democracy may make the monarchies of the world hate the Kaliks and the Furotoca.
Shyin Kingdom: As the Zhihui Empire continues to decay, the Shyin will attempt to weaken their government even more and replace them. Over time the Shyin priests will start to take over through political and religious control. with this new power, the Zhihui empire will be renamed the Shyin Empire and will be ruled by a group of priests elected by other priests. The Yadal and Hayata kingdoms might also be attacked when the Shyin gain more power.
The Furotoca of Curias: Try to keep citizens under control, using force when nessacary. The Furotoca will become more united over the years as infanstructure is put into place to make travel through the Furotoca of Curias quick and easy. Soon, people will be able to travel rather fast using trains. Trains will also be used heavily to ship products and goods.
Guraj Empire: After many years of war, The Guraj Empire will attempt to obtain peace with the Kaj Empire. If the peace is accepted, co operation between the two should increase, seeing as both have pretty much the same culture. Over time they may even merge into one Empire or form an alliance. They will either be known as the Grajai Empire or the Grajai Alliance. Jungles will be cleared out so that railroads can be made near the coast to allow more goods to be moved around quicker. With this increase in mobility, trade will skyrocket.
Kaj Empire: See Guraj Empire

Thanks for the new input! :D

Hmm, not sure how I managed to break the map link… Anyway I’ve uploaded a new map with a few fixes. Note that Aarut owns the colonies on the coast of Argentina / southern Brazil, and yes the Hom Kingdoms are not united as an empire.

Fixed map is also here for convenience:

bestshot9 said:
who controls the asalyat kingdom?

@bestshot9, they are an offshoot of the Asuat peoples. I forgot to add them to your list of controlled stuff, which I’ve fixed now.

@everyone, when do you want the next update? I managed to complete the last one in the space of one evening, which is more ideal.

Top Bottom