3520 Bc

HUSch

Secret-monger
1. Ari can go many direction (3, 6, 9)
2: What should Pyt do?
I 've mad a plan of exploration the black tiles near CERN.
btw
Here are some afraid that a warrior 'll come and take our cap. That isn't probably, 1 team has no warrior, the other haven't build a second. The only tile, from which a foreign unit can see inour cap is the hill 11, and when they see, they don't know whether a warrior is prebuild. Additional in 3 turns we 'll get BW, that is a tech which is clear for everyone, so with our worker we get perhaps copper and 've in 10 turns axeman. Nobody 'll want a war against us.

Attachments

• 3559 Ari.JPG
    3559 Ari.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 3559 Pyt.JPG
    3559 Pyt.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 210
I second HUSch concerning hostile warriors:
We can build an extra warrior in 3 turns in case we see any hostile warriors. That's fast enough for any tile visible form our capital.

explorations:
Pytagoras
- I like plan 1 for Pytagoras better, because we can see a lot from the hill in the next move. (Pyt-2 is a hill and Pyt-2-3 is probably another hill)
- Plan 2 reveals tiles in the east of the route twice.
- gems-2-1 is either a lake or coast.

Aristoteles
3 seems to be ok (to keep general direction SE).

I am gonna opt for Plan 2. I think we cover more ground and we probably don't need that thin strip that we'd lose right away. I mean, we won't miss anything.

Emperor (Lord Parkin) likes to walk straight across the borders of the first city he finds. If it's undefended it's an easy win, and even if it is defended, that move disrupts worker actions. Especially if the attacker lands on a 75% defense square. As mentioned by several of us, a team would probably vote that idea down.

We only need to be concerned about having a defender on the turn an opponent reaches the tile 1,1 of CERN. We could start on a defender the moment we see them appear from the fog, and still have plenty of time to defend, right?

Pyt 2, Ari 3

Plan 1, 2 or 3 (even further south) depends on what is revealed by Pyt's first move.

We are already up again...

as stated above I vote for
- Pyt 2
- Ari 3

edit:
Dave
emporor's team does not have a warrior yet. So no problem with him;) ... the other team still remain some sort of a problem, but 5 hammers in CERn is a warrior within 3 turns...

I would like to wait 2-3 hours for more votes. I can play then.

btw
we shouldn't forget emperor play singlehanded EVG in the ISDG.

What does EVG mean?

Pyth 2
Ari 3

That's a relief to know that Lord Parkin's team doesn't have a warrior yet. That means they went worker first, right?

What does EVG mean? one f the teams in the ISDG, fanatics has lost the qualification, in 2007, the final 'll begin January 1. (I hope)

Pyth 2
Ari 3

That's a relief to know that Lord Parkin's team doesn't have a warrior yet. That means they went worker first, right?
Saturn has researched fishing, so I don't think they build a worker.

What does EVG mean?
Evolution Games. That forum was originally called CDG (Creative Design Group). It got hacked, and Evolution Games resulted. After a while the owner had to close it, and it morphed again into Strategamer.

Top Bottom