Three More Moderators: ori, Steph, and Blue Monkey

Padma

the Absent Admin
Administrator
Supporter
We are adding more forum-specific moderators to help cover the forums better.

In this wave, we are adding three new moderators for the Civ4 forum and the Civ3 C&C forum.

For the Civ4 forum, ori will be doing the honors. He has long been active helping the lost and distressed there. ;)

For Civ3 - Creation & Customization, we are adding Blue Monkey and Steph. Both of these names should be very familiar to Civ3 modders, and they will be providing Plotinus with some much-neded relief.

Note that as part of the recent forum restructuring, all newly appointed moderators start as Junior Moderators, which means initially the moderation power is limited to the assigned forums. After 4 to 6 months, junior moderators will transition to the regular moderators group which has global power.

Please join me in welcoming our new moderators! :band:

Hurray Steph and Blue Monkey! As a Civ 3er I am most familiar with them but thank you to everyone who is now a moderator for performing such a thankless task!

I will do my best to behave. :D

Welcome to the moderator staff, ori, steph, and Blue Monkey! :band:

And thanks to Padma for making the announcement. :)

When I read the previous announcement of new moderators, I thought about who might be picked to mod the Civ3 C&C forums. Blue Monkey and Steph, I thought of you guys! :goodjob:
Congratulations to you both!

ori, I don't believe I know you, but congratulations and good luck to you as well. :)

Steph a mod?

PERFECT IDEA!!! One of the best posters to!

Congrats to Blue Monkey and Ori as well.

Nice to see TF learning the wonders of delegation in making Padma make this announcement.

oh, and congrats to the new mods...may you please not ban me...

Congrats everyone!

Well done guys. I've seen ori and Steph around a lot, I'm sure they'll make excellent mods. :)

Well done guys. I've seen ori and Steph around a lot, I'm sure they'll make excellent mods. :)
Pretty much sums it up, though I've seen Blue Monkey every so often when lurking in C&C. Good choices all!

C&C was just too small, eh?
Unexpected, but so very welcome.

:salute:

Top Bottom