Graphics Issues

I'm working on the ships now.

Then I better wait for making new ship icons...
What purpose have the animations in Civilopedia folder? There are not working and destroy animations in Europe screen.

Btw, city graphics looking awesome!

Then I better wait for making new ship icons...
What purpose have the animations in Civilopedia folder? There are not working and destroy animations in Europe screen.

i only changed the background graphics for the civilopedia so it will be black - easier to make buttons from.

I just re did the quinqureme.

Edit: patch is next post

ok, here are the new boats. I think they are all covered. sorry i didnt save it into the right folder but wanted to get this to you before the weekend. the new artdefines is in there too. i added the legion as well (I think it was in the beta 2 - but nt in the art defines. i had to modify that model too so it probably has team color but it'll be fixed in beta 3)

i only changed the background graphics for the civilopedia so it will be black - easier to make buttons from.

Ok, so they can be removed?

Will finish Europe screen today.

Ok, thank you.
I use them for europe screen animation. :)
I made a kind of winter screen. But not snow, it's a storm!

Ok, thank you.
I use them for europe screen animation. :)
I made a kind of winter screen. But not snow, it's a storm!

cool! cant wait to see it!

I'm making progress on buildings hopefully get them done next week.

OT - I want to thank you guys for all your work. This thing is really coming along!

Hey, Ekmek, when are you considering doing the next release? I've been working on the unit buttons, but I'm kind of interested in being able to gauge my time. We set a record for flood level today, so they called off school for all of next week. :eek: (I've got quite a bit of time on my hands...)

EDIT: You should send me some civilopedia screenies of any new units you make ;)

Hey, Ekmek, when are you considering doing the next release? I've been working on the unit buttons, but I'm kind of interested in being able to gauge my time. We set a record for flood level today, so they called off school for all of next week. :eek: (I've got quite a bit of time on my hands...)

EDIT: You should send me some civilopedia screenies of any new units you make ;)

get as afr as you can - th eonly changes i made were the boats (I posted them) and the new master potter and added the legion. everything else hasnt changed. And feel free to be creative I'm not that hung up on the marble background thing

Europe Screen for Mare Nostrum! :hatsoff:

Awesome! Beta 3 is looking like it will be a real release!

Beta 3 is looking like it will be a real release!

Yeah, I am looking forward to. Will do tech screen next. What about the main interface? Advisor button placement is ridiculous.

I've been reorganizing the buttons in the artdefines a bit and I added a folder for unit buttons, so that may come into conflict. You should send me your latest unit/unitart xmls along with all of the new unit art, so I can merge my new button paths before I get in to deep.

If you'd rather add the unit buttons in yourself, I'll just do up the buttons and give them to you.

Whatever works best, I guess... ;)

Damn, that sucks. :( It seems my DDS Converter has some crappy compression. The buttons worked for me, although some of them had some weird looking dots on them. I wish there was an easy to use, quality program for macs.
I have the png files, if you want to convert them yourself, otherwise I'll try a different program (I think its better, but more confusing to use.)

Damn, that sucks. :( It seems my DDS Converter has some crappy compression. The buttons worked for me, although some of them had some weird looking dots on them. I wish there was an easy to use, quality program for macs.
I have the png files, if you want to convert them yourself, otherwise I'll try a different program (I think its better, but more confusing to use.)

There's a dds plugin for Photoshop now. They use it on other GameBryo games. Just do a google for it. :)

Top Bottom