Diplomacy 5: Vanilla with a Twist

I know you guys hate delays, but if the number of supports for this plan outweighs the number of detractors by, let's say 15:00 GMT -8 on April 13, then Renata will become Spain's leader and consequently I will give her three days to submit orders.

If Renata doesn't want this position, or if you guys hate this idea, then at that time I will update and assume hold orders for Spain.

I think it's a good idea. Go for it.

I'd be happy to play, but I was told something about the state of the game a few weeks ago that could influence the way I play. At the time, the game seemed to be chugging along quite nicely; it didn't seem to be an issue. Let me contact the player I'm talking about and see what he thinks about what he told me. If he doesn't think it would be a problem, than I'm in.

I guess it's OK. I'll need a day or so send in orders since I'm running out of time for today; more if I need to do diplomacy -- but I gather than everyone else has already sent their own orders in? Maybe I should just wing it then; I don't really mind.

GM VERDICT: All right, Renata, you have as long as you need to write the orders, as long as you happen to send them within three days. I'd prefer you not to wing it, because I think Spain still has a viable chance. However ultimately, it's up to you.

Guys there have been some major issues, still not done but this is the first chance i've gotten to be on and say it, but gl renata, I won't have time these next few weeks for the forum at all, let alone diplo. Hopefully i'll be back soon and will discuss issues then with any who want to know

In case my input is still needed, I have no objections to Renata taking over Spain, and I'm fine with waiting.

Then respond to my PM; would'ja? ;) We're not all that far from being neighbors, and I'd like minimal response from everyone in that category before I make any final decisions.

Orders sent! Of course I can't guarantee I didn't screw something up.

Sorry, all, I sent in illegal orders and now have a stomach bug. Don't know when I'll be functional again.

Re-sent orders. Hopefully correct this time.

I'm too lazy to check tonight, because I didn't manage my time very well. I'm really sorry about this delay, guys!

Let's just say that this was a delay for Methos...Yeah, that'll work.

UPDATE 13: SPRING 1917 MOVEMENT

ORDERS

Austria: A war -> lvn
Austria: A vie -> gal
Austria: A ser Supports A bul
Austria: A rum Holds
Austria: A mos Supports A war -> lvn
Austria: A gal -> ukr
Austria: A bul -> con
Austria: F aeg -> eas
England: A wal -> bre
England: A pic Supports A wal -> bre
England: F mao Supports A cat -> cor
England: F hol Holds
England: F hel -> nth
England: F eng Convoys A wal -> bre
France: A par Holds
France: A mar -> gas
Germany: A mun -> ruh
Germany: A kie Supports F den
Germany: F den Supports F bal -> swe
Germany: A ber Supports A kie
Germany: F bal -> swe
Italy: F wes Supports A cat -> cor
Italy: W ven -> tus
Italy: A tyr -> pie
Italy: F gre -> aeg
Italy: A cat -> cor
Norway: A swe Holds
Norway: A stp -> lvn
Norway: F ska Holds
Russia: F sev Holds
Spain: F cor -> cat
Spain: A mad Supports F cor -> cat
Spain: F bre Holds
Spain: A gas Supports F bre
Turkey: A smy Supports F con
Turkey: F con Supports A smy
Turkey: F bla Supports F sev

SPRING 1917 MOVEMENT
Spoiler :

SPRING 1917 RETREAT
Spoiler :

INFORMATION
-Dislodged Norwegian Army at Swe may move to: Fin, Nwy
-Dislodged Spanish Fleet at Cor may move to: Por. I will assume that this is your move for expediency's sake.

-NEXT ORDERS DUE: 4/23 (preferably earlier).

Pretty obvious I've never played this game before and no one felt inclined to give me any tips, isn't it? :(

Pretty obvious I've never played this game before and no one felt inclined to give me any tips, isn't it? :(

If you had been kind enough to PM your basic plans, I could do a little commentary. Not that I'm any good at this game. :p I don't think it's necessarily obvious that you haven't played this game; the only thing that's evident is that Italy and Britain are attacking you. It could be that they would have done this to jeps regardless.

Heh, no it's ok, all I basically could have said is "It looks like Italy and Britain are after me; Firestorm won't say boo to me which surely means he is too -- HELP! ... and what can you really say to help with that, eh? :)

Not at all. You did exactly what most would have done in your situation - and thus exactly what we planned for. :p It's not your fault that you got to take over a nation in a, um, tight spot. :mischief:

LightFang, the move to Por is fine of course. Is that all that's "due" by 4/23?

Top Bottom