To Patch or Not To Patch

Memphus

Deity
Please Read the discussion here:

Patch Discussion

Please then talk about it with your team.

Only then Have a Representative from your Team Vote.

3 Votes is all it takes to patch. (and DS agreeing to it :) )

Any more Discussion should be directed back to:

Patch Discussion

Only Teams Official Votes should go here. (a.k.a. 5 more posts) Vote is open until 3 teams have posted one way or the other (majority)

Speaking as a mod and host, I'd prefer that all teams agree. What would happen to the game if some team had 0 turn players left after patching? Don't just dismiss this, pretty much every team game I've played in or admin'd had turnplayer issues.

As noted in the server thread, I'll need to try to make a dual install. No reason to believe that wouldn't work, but even if everyone wants it we can't have liftoff till that's done.

yeah that sounds very reasonable.

So we are waiting on MS and Cav then to make a call.

Team Cav do not wish to patch at this time.
We request another 2 weeks (due to absent members) before making a firm decision.

Thanks

We should be good to go to patch.

We request a pause until the game is patched. Thank you.

Have you moved this turn? (the :whipped: says yes), so I guess I didn't need to ask the question.

As such to be fair to all teams there should be no pause. (for the reason mentioned above, you can obviously pause by posting in the turn tracker thread requesting a pause)

The game should be patched upon MS ending thier turn. That way all teams have the patch for their entire turn set.

So I.E. we all play this turn, then on MS next turn they end turn the game goes down to patch and then comes back up.

Smokey is desperate to patch so he can login to the game again :)

We're at the start of the turn now pretty much as I've not moved most units. Will the whip work differently in 3.19?? If so we can just reload from when I last logged in.

The pause is not for the patch but for reason similar to your Geronimo...satisfied now ninjas?

If that was the case why say that the pause is for the patch?

As such I still stand by my last post tha the game should be patched after MS ends its next turn. It makes the most sense. It also gives all teams the time between now and MS next turn to get dual install if they need for other games.

So to pause te game someone from Kaz needs to log in and do it. And also post in the turn tracker thread tha they need pause.

Spoiler :
as for the geronimo pause request, SANCTA never actually paused the game. We were able to figure it out in the alloted time.

Top Bottom