Mazera Mega Story Thread

I'm watching :) Don't mind if I make an announcement like yours instead of a story for now? Mildly interesting but at least, an update.

JONAS ENDAIN CAPTURED, THE NGOMELE TURN THEIR ATTACKS ON THE ARCHOS

A war-party of the Ngomele stumbled upon Jonas Endain, the former leader of the Clan of Embers. He was fleeing due to riots and a coup against himself. His few troops were easily defeated and he was captured. He and his remaining troops are now guarded in Ba-Wizung, the outpost of the Ngomele in Clan's lands.

Unexpectedly, the gnolls withdrew all their forces out of the Clan's lands and began to march towards Archos'. At the same time, five contingents of Balseraphs soldiers are passing through Ngomele's territory towards Archos' lands.

I'm still watchinmg, just unsure what to write.

I'm still watchinmg, just unsure what to write.

Well, you can create a character like KillerClowns did and have them move about, interacting with the land. They can be scholars like Ozziel (Who I am honored to have roaming around the continent of Mazera), warriors that can get involved in battles, or something else that I haven't thought of. You could even try leading an uprising in one of the nations. I've done it with the now-former Clan of Embers and the Archos. Or, if you prefer, you can "adopt" a nation and write stories concerning that nation. I'll take your stories into much stronger consideration if you do that, just as I have with Opera and the Ngomele and someone was gonna unleash something on you guys, but I haven't seen them for a while. In other news..

JONAS ENDAIN CAPTURED, CLAN OF EMBERS COLLAPSES, REPLACED BY CLAN OF CHAOS, WAR BREAKS OUT ONCE MORE

The Clan of Embers, which has been the target of a long war, has finally collapsed. The Ngomele, who had claimed peace with the Ember Clan, sent a coert war party into Clan lands and captured Jonas Endain as he was attempting to flee. The lands of the former Clan of Embers has turned to the Clan of Chaos under the command of Warlord Ishlar Kafahn. All Ngomele prisoners found in the former Ember Clan lands have been returned to Ngomele lands. Warlord Kafahn then attacked the Archos as he had promised, which Corane had apparently not known. The Ngomele also attacked the Archos which seems to show that the Ngomele and Clan of Chaos are working together. In retaliation, the Archos brought in an ally in the Svartalfar who proceeded to attack the unprotected flank of the Clan of Chaos. War has broken out once more and it remains to be seen who will survive.

AUSTRIN SETTLE DOWN, TWO LOCATIONS, TWO RULERS, ONE WAR

The Austrin, former nomadic men, have settled down in two locations. It would appear as if they are the same nation, but follow two different rulers. The largest group of Austrin are under the leadership of Deirdra, who settled south of the Elohim. The other group settled south of the Sheaim, under the leadership of High Chief Votakara. Votakara has declared war on the Cualli and Sheaim, apparently coming to the aid of the long-assaulted Kuriotates, who have held out remarkably. Deirdra is already in talks with the Elohim and it appears as if this divided nation plans to stay.

SIDAR CONQUER DECIUS, DECIUS FLEES

The Sidar, who had taken over the lands of Kane, have recently invaded the lands of Decius and conquered them. Decius fled to Calabim lands, where he has seemingly gained the trust of one of its leaders, now pretty much leading the nation himself. The Sidar have made no hostile moves towards Varn Gosam, but the borders of the Malakim and Sidar remain tense as this situation continues to play out.​

Front page map updated.

The Ice Maiden

Far to the north, away from the strife on Mazera, Cold flames bind a maiden eternally. She sits, alone and betrayed, forgotten.

Time passes. Snow piles up against her, and melts in spring.

She becomes a part of the landscape.

eagles nest in the crooks of her wings, and she hasn't the heart to move them. a family of foxes burrow into the warm earth of the ground beneath her, but she will not displace them, and starlings nest in her fiery hair.

TENSIONS RISE BETWEEN KHAZAD AND HIPPUS

The Khazad recently discovered a massive vein of mithril, a very rare metal. The Hippus seem to have found it at the same time. As such, both believe it is their property and have been mining the mithril. However, the close mining operations and tensions between the border dispute is beginning to make many believe a war might be coming. If this conflict isn't smoothed out peacefully, this could be a very bloody war.​

UPDATED CONFLICT AREA MAP
Spoiler :

I hope you know the black things are my attempt at making a mine.

OOC: Should anyone bother writing a pedia Entry about a certain Jeone, who leads the War Hawk faction of the Grigori Senate, i'd be more than willing to stick it into my Modmod... (he is an aggressive Grigori leader, with the traits aggressive, tolerant, and philosophical)

OOC: Should anyone bother writing a pedia Entry about a certain Jeone, who leads the War Hawk faction of the Grigori Senate, i'd be more than willing to stick it into my Modmod... (he is an aggressive Grigori leader, with the traits aggressive, tolerant, and philosophical)

OOC: I'm not even sure who that is. Can you elaborate?

(He's a hard line Grigori leader I invented... but that's okay. Someone in the Grigori thread offered to write it.)

Rebirth
Spoiler :
Met’Mel entered the secret cavern, well hidden deep below the remains of Naggarond, then approached the centre.
“Met’Mel, where have you been.” A stern faced Centaur asked him.
“Contacting some friends of mine,” Met’Mel responded in near perfect Kurio. “Jus contacting friends”
The war council continued.

Kh’Khun watched the army prepare. He was going to die do finishing what he started.

Shal’Keth smiled as the city came into view., the banner of the Swallow flapping from it's walls Time to go to work.

The Guardian turned to his kin. “We have secured the Egg. Now, it is just a matter of waiting.”

I'm just gonna step back for today and let you guys control Mazera. Write stories and PM me what you're trying to get a certain nation to do. At least try to get into the spirit of this weird game for me :D

In other news...

STRANGE LIZARDMEN SIGHTED

Lanun, Dural, and Elohim villages have reported seeing strange blue Lizardmen wandering around the perimeter of the village. The Lizardmen make no attempt to conceal themselves and make no hostile actions. They are being tolerated as of so far, but as the Lizardmen creep closer to the villages, there could be a conflict.​

Jonas endain, former high priest of Bhall wept in the small chamber in which he was imprisoned.

as he felt depression fill him, he looked upwards towards the sky, gazing through the small barred window of his cell. And gasped. Running across the sky were shimmering bands of light. He heard a woman speak to him.

Jonas Endain, High priest of Bhall. Do not let despair fill your heart. She has abandoned you as she has abandoned me, but, together, we can bring her back to the light. I will free you, and you will free me from the bonds that she has cast onto me.

"If you don't mind the zombies and the insane raving fanatics, nice town."

Zack nodded. "Yes. Indeed. Nice town."

Avitas, the capital city of the Patria Reborn. It is, perhaps even comparable to Kwythellar in terms of architectural orgasm it gives me. The very best part of this one of the most beautiful city in the world was that it had no Fietz manor around it. The worst part was that it was filled with zombies and raving fanatics, who also happened to be zombies.

Raving fanatcs, naturally, rave. They rave towards everyone on top of every single monument in the city with such intensity that would make dead...um...come to life. Which is, I am told, a common occurence in the city.

IN fact, they keep a large gate for just that purpose. Everyday, the living dead slowly makes their journey out of whatever depth of hell they were from and into the city. It's a sight that you just have to see. Not.

Anyways, the markets of Avitas are pretty extensive. There are everything that the dead needs to live its eternal life. They even sell food, although zombies aren't known to eat much. It is, all in all, highly valuable travel spot. Although the Patrians doesn't really like visitors, if you know the right people, you may get a chance to see this remarkable city.

Note: If you ever get here, do not choose to immigrate. EVER.

-Piett on "Traveler's Guide"

Mazatl Rebels Sighted in Sheim, Cualli and former Kurio land!

The Mazatl that was seiging Tongurstaad(?) has been sighted mobilising again, Mazatl warriors harry Cualli forces! Kurio and Mazatl resistanct spotted in Naggarond! Mazatl refugees seem to be sheltering in Austrin lands led by Votakara! Rumours spred of Secrect Mazatl preist Order is still active! Less reliable rumors claim Hianthroug wasn't killed by Sheim, althought Sheim diviners claim the Ashs relly are of The Lizard Leader.

WAR EXPANDS, MAZATL NOT DEAD, AFFECTED BY STRANGE LIGHTS?

The Austrin, under the leadership of High Chief Votakara, has been sheltering Mazatl refugees since the death of Hianthrogh. Despite their leader being dead, they continue on under the banner of the Swallow, fighting a war in their dead leader's name. The Kuriotates, heartened by this turn of events, gathered together a regiment and were able to push the Sheaim out of their lands. Several mystics believe that the lights seen in the sky as of late are behind the recent rash of violence on Mazera.​

OOC: The creator of the lizards skulking about the Lanun has asked that no one write any stories involving them. Something is in the works, but for now, they remain background. Continue.

OOC: Here's a quick and short story. darksaber1, I'd like it if you'd respond to this one in a story. Just for the story's sake.

Spoiler :
High Chief Votakara finished reading the parchment he had been handed and set it down on the table. He had called another meeting regarding the Mazatl-Cualli situation. Votakara looked to Met'Mel and studied him. He was a lizardman, a Mazatl to be precise. His country had been invaded and consumed by the Cualli and Sheaim and many refugees came to his lands seeing shelter. Of course he granted them shelter, along with food and protection. Met'Mel had asked to meet with Votakara specifically and was granted his request. He had convinced the High Chief to go to war with the Cualli and Sheaim to assist the Kuriotates and Mazatl. The initial attack had gone well, very well. Cualli forces were surprised and were pushed back a great deal. They had met several times since, discussing the war effort and what the next step was. "So, Met'Mel. I'm glad you have come to our meeting once more. I'm sure you have a plan for attack. So please, tell me what it is." He watched Met'Mel nod and begin to talk...

Nightwatch Report on Archos Spiders
by Intius Palimus​

Many know of the Archos. They are a strange, savage nation like the Doviello, but different. The Archos are best known for their kinship with the giant spiders of Erebus. These spiders have been seen being used as frontline warriors, cavalry, hunting companions, and workers. I had to cajole many an Archosian savage to gain access to the capital city of Anta. From there, I stole to the shadows as was instructed. I made my way to the spider chamber and made my way inside. I found several documents, which I brought with me, and had close calls with several spiders. I will now report on what I found in these papers and my own observations.
The Archos follow a giant spider named Mother, who is actually the mother of all the spiders in the colony. The strongest male spiders breed with her and create more efficient fighters. The top breeding spider is a male named Aranox, a large spider, larger than even their standards, and his offspring have become prized among the Archos. Aranox is believed to be a Rhagodessa
and has led many a charge against the Clan of Embers and Chislev warriors.
Under him is Xurian, a Venenum spider that has sired several of his own strong offspring. Among the offspring of Xurian and Aranox are Laturi, Ophela, and Marnell. In the spider hierarchy, a spider proves its worth in battle. The stronger they get, the more likely they will be allowed the mate with Mother and create their own offspring. Unfortunately, I couldn't get anymore information as I was caught and got lost trying to outrun their spiders. Sorry, sir.

Jonas Endain's Jailors had noticed a change in their prisoner recently. the night that multicolored Fire had burned through the sky, he had lain awake all night. while before he had been despondant and unresponsive, since, he had been alert, watching, stareing.

then, on a night two weeks after the Night of Fire, a grain silo burst into flames. the guards ran to put it out, and when they returned to the cell, it was empty, marked only by ash, and melted bars in the window.

NEW CIVILIZATION FOUND!
A new civilization was found by mountains and south of the Amurites they claim to be called the Yokaido, how will the Grigori face this new threat from the east?

Top Bottom