Comedy Improv One-Liner Contest Thread, Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always ready and finished in a couple of minutes.

Really, I thought this one would be self-evident to the posters around here, but I'll take the credit anyway:

I like my women like I like my toaster: the spine glows red when operating properly.

Thought this was appropriate here:

Spoiler :
Alt text reads:
Well, sex is like a velociraptor: despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, unlikely to be found in your house.

OK. I'll go.

My average Civilization IV game winds up alot like my life...

OK. I'll go.

My average Civilization IV game winds up alot like my life...
My average Civilization IV game winds up alot like my life: effed up by crazy Latinas.

Spoiler :
Actually, there is not many Latinas in these parts of the world, but that was the first I could come up with...

My average Civilization IV game winds up alot like my life: I don't have either.

My average Civilization IV game winds up a lot like my life: I spend most of it wanting to nail Catherine.

:mischief:

My average Civilization IV game winds up a lot like my life: Never have one since CFC takes up so much of my time

Everyone loses. Free for all on next one.

Well, if there are fans of BSG in this thread, I might as well be done with it. I'll give one on the current topic just for show and be off

My average Civilization IV game winds up a lot like my life: Abusive yahoos like Ghengis chase after fast and forgettable "friends" like Cathy, religious fundy Monty subordinates a many years younger Izzy, uppity rich twits like Mansa buy the love of simple, backwards farm girls like Boudica, Cyrus and Hattie obviously engage in and creepily discuss their S&M, even hopeless loser likes Toku chase after high class girls like Elizabeth, and I'm single, busy studying science, and trying to ignore all the drama.

(See, I play huge maps. And the part about Cyrus is not metaphor - the two leaders are programmed that way. Also: this would be pretty cool with the average FFH game too but like I said, this thread has no heart for me)

My average Civilization IV game winds up a lot like my life: started well, made the good choice to be in a confortable position, always aiming higher...

My average Civilization IV game winds up a lot like my life: I get disillusioned and swear to start over every few hours.

And the emmy goes to....
Spoiler :
Earthling!!

Mise gets honerable mention.

Bobbtjoe is back from the dead! :devil:

My month long ban has ended!!! :woohoo:

Narz
Bobbtjoe, we're awaiting your answer...

... Or are you banned again?
Sadly, yes. :(

z4ckdabeast
No he's not, he still has his avatar.
You can still be banned and have your avatar. ;)

Z4ckdabeast
And your signature, but bobbtjoe doesn't have a signature so it would have looked stupid to say that.

I do have a sig. :(
choroxorn
Strange... He HAD a signature a few days ago.

Temporary Ban?
Yes, and yes again. :(

Narz
Anyway, in Bob's absence :

I like my women like I like Bobbtjoe
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I can't wait to see the answers to this!

Z4ckdabeast
For ANY type of ban, you lose both your avatar and your signature.

I like my women like I like Bobbtjoe: no older than 12.

wrong again, and epic troll =/= 12 year old. Learn your math!

Dumaniuos
Interesting to talk to.

Ahh, thanks! :pat:

Lefty S something
Moderator Action: Stay on topic, do not discuss bans, do not target other members.

Train wreck of a thread closed.
:( I rather enjoyed it...

Anyway, I know I've been a little late but the winner is...
Spoiler :
Vertiass
I like my women like I like my socks: with one hole that is perfect and snug and fits me, and another hole that my big toe keeps poking through.

You're up!:D

Moderator Action: long post, mostly spam and talking about your ban, with one quoted joke.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom