Unit requests thread

Perhaps I did not see it. Is there anywhere a worldwar grenade as object or a unit throwing it?

Perhaps I did not see it. Is there anywhere a worldwar grenade as object or a unit throwing it?

I think Snafusmith has some grenade throwing WWI units in his mod-in-progress.
Perhaps check out his thread in the thread page of the Civ4 - Creation & Customization section (scroll below the section part on the top half of the page).

Hey AZ, out curiousity do those rams have the same animations? Or does the "ancient" one us different animations?
I guess that would be helpful. They use the ram.kfm that is in the capped ram folder. If you only want to use the other in the battering ram folder then just copy the kf's over to that folder and change the name of the catapult nif to ram.nif. Looking at it now I see there is an annualrings.nif in the battering rams folder. I dont know what the hell that is, so I suppose you can just delete it to save space.

I'm going to have a couple requests, they are mostly for reskins though.

First can ANYONE please take up that Cuirassier project I posted before?

Secondly, I have attached the M48 tank from the Blitzkreig pack, I believe Walter Hawkwood posted them. If I am wrong about this please let me know so I can change this post. I would appreciate it if someone could reskin the M48 to an Israeli M48 tank, they used them in the Six Day War and I'd like to use them for the Tank in my mod.

Finally; does anybody know of or have any Israeli skinned fighters or bombers?

Thanks.

Update on the cuirassier:

It seems there's a little overlap with the sleeves and the hands. If that's fine, then I can upload now. If not, it may take a while to fix.

Its your call, if it looks bad you can fix it, if it isn't noticeable or you think it doesn't really look bad you can upload it. I'm no good at editing models so its your call. I trust your judgement, and thanks a lot for agreeing to do that for me. BTW I created some skins for an Israeli fighter (Spitfire, which they actually used) and a Bomber (B24, which they didn't apparently). I'll probably post them eventually if anyone is interested.

Thanks man! You may have missed the hour but you literally posted this as I finished the XML for the Israeli civ in my mod, so it was perfect by my standards!

Is there any dugout model out there? If not, would someone be willing to create one for me? At best, I would like it to have an 'african feel', though this is up to the modeler.

Would it be possible to have a unit model on it? It would make sense but if it's too much of a hassle, I can get away with an empty dugout :p However, if it's possible, I'll have to request that this model is used.

Apparently I missed a texture in the cuirassier (the gloss). I've uploaded a new version.

What is the proper XML to use two different models for the War Elephant unit mesh group? I keep getting an error whenever I try it. I must be missing a line or something.

Top Bottom