georgestow's Library

This is an era-specific wealth improvement. It uses credit cards instead of the gold coins. I use it in conjunction with the Steampunk wealth replacing the industrial wealth graphics.

Attachments

• ModWealth-large.zip
    21 KB · Views: 141

Attachments

• DutchCivilopediaPics.zip
    81.2 KB · Views: 178
The wave theory of light is basically just the theory that says light is in waves. It started with Robert Hooke, then Christiaan Huygens. This wave pattern was then noticed later in sound and radiation which lead to the Wave-particle duality.

Attachments

• WaveTheory-splash.zip
    31.5 KB · Views: 145
City improvements, the canal and a canal powered by a beam engine. The pcxs are a mix of the ganges canal found I found in Rhye's of Civilization, the worker action 'build road' and the terrain jungle. In the beam engine pcxs, there is a photo of the crofton beam-engine place insterted.

Attachments

• canal-buildings.zip
    52.8 KB · Views: 162
The cure for smallpox or the smallpox vaccine. Could be used for any sort of medical wonder (apart from the wonder splash, I suppose). It's a statue wonder of a medical needle thingy.

Attachments

• SmallpoxVaccine-splash.zip
    59.2 KB · Views: 125
Kodak cameras and films-one of the most important and influential companies in the history of photography. They pretty much revolutionized the camera, allowing the common man to use it, instead of just proffessionals who had all the big gear and such.

Attachments

• Kodak-buildings.zip
    56 KB · Views: 111
Made for Zefyrinus, this depicts a burning church, which seems reasonably fitting. I suppose it could also be used for some form of violent atheism or vikings burning churches or whoever else might want to burn places of worship.

Attachments

• ReligiousTermoil-Small.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 141
Oh bugger. Thanks.

An Olmec pyramid situated in La Venta. It's one of the oldest pyramids in Mesoamerica and called the 'Great Pyramid' but would also do for any other generic Mesoamerican pyramid.

Attachments

• LaVentaPyramid-Splash.zip
    74.5 KB · Views: 131
Fire, Wind, Earth, Water

Search Words: Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, Ground, Air, Sea, Elements, Wood, Classical, Theory, Ancient, Chinese, Asian

Moved after 105 views.

Attachments

• ClassicalElement-L.zip
    14.8 KB · Views: 99
This is the tomb of the Lord of Sipán, a Moche mummy found in Peru. The tomb had a load of gold and precious stuff in it along with some other people and some animals.

Attachments

• LordofSipanTomb-Buildings.zip
    182.9 KB · Views: 155
The Temple of the Morning Star, Structure B, or the Temple of Venus (for some reason) is a Toltec temple in Tula. On it there are some statues which are known as the Toltec Warriors or Atlantes de Tula.

Attachments

• TempleOfTheMorningStar-Splash.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 162
This is a Mixtec manuscript which tells the tale of the warrior Lord Eight Deer Jaguar Claw. Could call it the Epic of Eight Deer Jaguar Claw or something like that if Zouche-Nuttall is too weird for you.

Attachments

• ZoucheNuttall-Large.zip
    101.9 KB · Views: 159
The danzantes are a load of engravings of people the Zapotecs had killed, carved by (suprise) the Zapotecs. They're dotted around Monte Albán, the Zapotec capital. Danzantes means 'dancers' because when they were originally found, the discoverers thought they were dancing, though it's thought now they're 'torture poses'.

Attachments

• Danzantes-Splash.zip
    106.6 KB · Views: 106
Castillo de Teayo was a Huastec city, though it had Toltec, Olmec and Aztec influences. Pretty much all that remains is this pyramid.

Attachments

• CastillodeTeayo-Splash.zip
    70.7 KB · Views: 131
Made for Goldflash, requested in this thread.
Some motorcar racing or something like that, probably in Indianapolis. I prefer Silverstone.
I made two versions, one from the map, one from an aerial photo.

Attachments

• Indianapolis Motor Speedway.zip
    111.9 KB · Views: 152
Cool stuff dude! I like both versions of the motorway and I had to take a second look to realize both versions have different sources.:goodjob:

Thanks guys!
Well, here's another one from the request thread - generic celtic buildings for Rob (R8XFT).
Has a roundhouse, a fort, a roundhouse with a wall, a granary and a barn.

Ooh! 100th post! =D

Attachments

• Celtic Buildings.zip
    105.8 KB · Views: 149
Top Bottom