Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

Calm down gentlemen there's no need for this.

Personal issue? Just ignore them. Focus on the mission.

NIGHT FOUR

Night fell again on Middle Earth, and the members of it knew what horror was sure to come...

The Witch-King of Angmar went out with his two Nazgûl, determined to carry out their master's orders. It was not long before they found their target, Gamling, trusted lieutenant of King Théoden. Gamling bravely attempted to fight off his foes, but he was overwhelmed, and was soon devoured by the fell beast of the Witch-King. TheForestAuro (Gamling) was dead.

Lord Sauron, however, with the One Ring comfortably adorning his finger, did not kill anyone.

Meanwhile, Saruman ordered his faithful Uruk-hai servant Uglúk out to kill the one called Treebeard. Uglúk was soon there, and before long, had cut Treebeard down to size. Methos (Treebeard) was dead.

Shelob stirred from her lair this night, and decided to target Double A. Just as her stinger was about to penetrate the flesh of Double A, Frodo came forth, and beat back Shelob, jabbing her limbs and poking at her eyes, forcing her back into her cave for the night. Double A was saved by Frodo.

Bilbo gave Winston Hughes his Mithril Coat and his sword, Sting.

Summary
Bilbo gave Winston Hughes (Frodo) the Mithril Coat and Sting.
TheForestAuro (Gamling) was killed by the Witch-King of Angmar, the Nazgûl Horse Rider and the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider (Mordor).
Methos (Treebeard) was killed by Uglúk (Isengard).
Double A was protected from Shelob by Frodo.
Sauron did not kill anyone.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (33)
[IMP]Warman8888
Arakhor
askthepizzaguy
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
Charles Li
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
classical_hero
Csargo
Diamondeye
Diana Abnoba
Double A
DrumStudent
Earthling
electric926
kill fire
Lord OST
Love
Renata
Seon
Snerk
sprig
Takhisis
tapdancingowl
TheLastOne36
Thermal Mercury
thomas.berubeg
tycoonist
Winston Hughes
z4ckdabeast

Dead members of Middle Earth (11)
CCRunner (Barliman Butterbur)
D'Artagnan59 (Rosie Cotton)
Frozen In Ice (Rohan Peasant)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Khazaar (Guard of the Beacon of Minas Tirith)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
taillesskangaru (Legolas)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
trada (Aragorn)

It is now a lock-out period until I've sent out all the PMs that I need to send. I'll tell you when that is finished.

Okay, I'm pretty sure I've sent out all the PMs. Again, if you haven't got one and you think you should've, contact me.

IT IS NOW DAY FIVE. THE DAY WILL END IN (approx.) 65 HOURS (I'm moving the write-ups to a more convenient time).

I notice Gothmog isn't even mentioned in the update. Is that a mistake, or does it have something to do with the recent death of Stuck in Pi?

Can I please get an update from everyone who has information.

And Gimli.... seriously, why haven't you contacted me, or Frodo at least? The Fellowship needs you.

I notice Gothmog isn't even mentioned in the update. Is that a mistake, or does it have something to do with the recent death of Stuck in Pi?

Maybe he got roleblocked?

awesome - who ever roleblocked me just caused TFA's death, nice one :sad:

Indeed, whoever did that better step forward and contact Sprig, or you will stand accused of being mafia when we find out what you've been up to.

ATPG, it's too late for me right now.

Were you being sarcastic?

What I infer from these happenings:

A) Methos/TFA/SiPi was Gothmog (unless Gothmog reappears tomorrow night)

B) Sauron gave up his chance of killing someone last night in order to do something more powerful

c) One or both of Gothmog/Sauron were roleblocked.

Interesting little conundrum here.

Methos said he was going to use the torch last night; I don't know if he did.

Well, it's clear Frodo wants Double A alive. Respecting that, I will say that tycoonist has been a bit too quiet.

Top Bottom