Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

@ Zack

Thank you, much easier to spell and pronounce.

Unvote Civgeneral, vote tapdancing. Keep a clear majority and clean lynch, make sure nothing can go wrong as we get Shelob.

I kinda liked the name z4ckdabeast more...

What the heck go with the bandwagon

tapdancingowl

I like zack, much easier to say.

Is it really that hard to say zackdabeast? :confused:

Were you trying to say it weird, like z forked a beast?

OOC: I liked the old name just fine.

Also, who's still a lurker? I can't keep track - tycoonist, kill fire, electric, and Csargo all seemed to show back up though.

Hey, Camikaze, when does the day end?

We have 6-7 hours remaining -of course, this has to adjust to Camikaze's RL-.

Yawn - hopefully i will wake up in time... not having a body anymore sucks but still least i can get up to other mischief instead. Time to possess again methinks...

I hope you guys like surprises.

Yawn - hopefully i will wake up in time... not having a body anymore sucks but still least i can get up to other mischief instead. Time to possess again methinks...

I hope you guys like surprises.

Does this mean I am dieing tonight? :mischief:

Oh, BTW, sprig doesn't have a vote anymore. For obvious reasons.

I'll see if I can get the write-up done in the next hour or so, but don't hold your breath.

Lurkers who pop up every couple of days to lay one vote and be done with it are not playing the game in my opinion. They should be purged with the cleansing flames of Illuvatar.

Final Vote Tally For Day Six

tapdancingowl- 18 (Arakhor, askthepizzaguy, Bad Player, choxorn, CivGeneral, classical_hero, Csargo, Double A, DrumStudent, Earthling, kill fire, Lord OST, Renata, Snerk, thomas.berubeg, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes, Zack)
Double A- 8 ([IMP]Warman8888*, Autolycus, Beefy187, Charles Li, civplayah, Seon, Takhisis, tycoonist)

Not voting- 5 ([IMP]Warman8888, electric926, Love, tapdancingowl, Thermal Mercury)

* denotes forced vote.

DAY SIX

Middle Earth's members met on this the sixth day at the hill of Amon Hen.

With Lord Elrond amongst the fallen, Gandalf the White addressed the gathered crowd, "The time to stand and fight is now. Who amongst us will we lynch today?"

"We will lynch the one called tapdancingowl," the elf Figwit stated.

tapdancingowl did not offer much disagreement, as the crowd grabbed the suspect and attempted to tear them apart. When this was not successful, Eowyn got her sword and cut off the head of tapdancingowl. tapdancingowl (Gimli) was dead.

IT IS NOW NIGHT SIX. NIGHT SIX WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ORDERS IN ON TIME.

Top Bottom