Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

That's reason enough for me to unvote: Civgeneral

vote: Bad Player

Wait, was that in-character or out-of-character? Were you referring to Earthling or Morgoth?

Hey Winston, do you want me to roleblock the Witch King tonight?

Oh that does it.

Bad Player removed/edited his extremely incriminating post. Just so everyone didn't miss it:

Bad Player said:
I'VE PROVEN MY INNOCENCE TO WINSTON AND TLO BY PROTECTING PPLZ. DIE ALREADY EARTHLING!!!!:mad:

Earthling, you are either the most stupid Mafia I have ever had the misfortune to encounter or a particularly abrasive brand of player. Remember, this is a game - try not to get quite so irate and change your vote based purely on personal dissatisfaction.

We have a designated lynchee, so please keep with the group and vote accordingly.

Double A could confirm Bad Player actually posted approximately that on the forums?

Also, :lol: thanks very much Arakhor.

And the "designated lynchee" is quite funny. Sounds something like:

"Please return all Rings to the overhead compartment."

CivGeneral is the one that should die, not tycoonist. Although, if Bad Player actually did post that, he's going on the chopping block, that is an outright lie.

Who cares if he did post it? Just because he doesn't trust you, doesn't mean he's 'incriminating' himself

Ill join to. CivGeneral
Your right tycoonist. We are in the same boat, but it doesn't hinder me from not trusting you.

CivGeneral- 10 (Arakhor, Bad Player, choxorn, DrumStudent, Lord OST, Renata, RRRaskolnikov, Snerk, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes)
Earthling- 4 (CCRunner, CivGeneral, Love, Takhisis)
Bad Player- 2 (Beefy187, Earthling)
Lord OST- 1 (tycoonist)
Takhisis- 1 (classical_hero)
tycoonist- 1 (Autolycus)

Time's almost up, yet to vote is: Csargo

Final Vote Tally For Day Nine

CivGeneral- 10 (Arakhor, Bad Player, choxorn, DrumStudent, Lord OST, Renata, RRRaskolnikov, Snerk, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes)
Earthling- 4 (CCRunner, CivGeneral, Love, Takhisis)
Bad Player- 2 (Beefy187, Earthling)
Lord OST- 1 (tycoonist)
Takhisis- 1 (classical_hero)
tycoonist- 1 (Autolycus)

Not voting- 1 (Csargo)

DAY NINE

The remaining members of Middle Earth met on this the ninth day in the Gondorian outpost of Osgiliath.

Faramir, leader of Gondor since the death of his brother Boromir, asked the crowd, noticeably smaller since the beginning of the struggle, "What decision has been reached today? Who will face the chop?"

"Off with CivGeneral's head!" Iorlas, the trusted lieutenant of the deceased Denethor, cried..

CivGeneral was obviously not at all pleased at this decision, crying, "I am but a small girl, why are you going to kill me?"

"Because you're one of those nasty creatures that's been killing our friends," Samwise angrily stated.

"Now I'm not," CivGeneral innocently said, "I swear I'm but a young..."

But it was too late for Freda, as her head suddenly suffered the impact of an arrow from Madril, Faramir's off-sider, who followed up the shot with a clean swish of his blade, removing the young one's head.

CivGeneral (Freda) was dead.

IT IS NOW NIGHT NINE. NIGHT NINE WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ORDERS ARE IN ON TIME. I DON'T PARTICULARLY WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN.

Like Madril, you mean? :p

You're all morons and hypocrites!!! Hopping onto the bandwagon!!
Voting for me. Screw you guys, I'm going to haunt you! :mad:

Arakhor, Bad Player, choxorn, DrumStudent, Lord OST, Renata, RRRaskolnikov, Snerk, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes. Y'all are on my haunting list! :mad:

Top Bottom