Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad dinner made me miss that game :(

But I gots a pic of an earlyer game with Capt2. Apperently had the urge to chainsaw a witch in the Swamp level. Which well... ...led to this:

Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing

The Passing is pretty good, pretty hard at times especially the finale. And long, there are only 3 chapters but they are quite lengthy.

Spoiler :

Zombies don't like corporate bosses either.

OMG DRUGS!

I kind of wish I could bring this with me.

Smells like burnt zombies.

DAMNIT CAPTAIN! YOU BURNED LIKE SIX CANS OF GAS!

I blame Captain and/or Kan.

We killed a lot of zombies.

Also one from Bad Company 2 and one from Mass Effect 2.

Spoiler :

Those screenshots do not do justice to the tragedy that is The Passing:

Spoiler :

Some minor skirmishes to begin with.

Haha, that crazy Captain2. Fighting off the zombie horde with a baseball bat. The butt of our blame, he shall be from now on.

Yes you.

PrinceScamp meets the old L4D survivors but...there's someone missing. Someone rather dear to my heart.

I...what? What? WHAT?

There's nothing for it. I grab Bill's old rifle, and suddenly everything becomes clear, like I am Bill reborn. Like I'd been playing him in some previous life. I take down several tanks (over several replays, but let's not mention that)

Using the Spirit-of-Bill rifle, I mow down the horde (ignore the fact I appear to be aiming at the car roof...in actual fact I am taking the zombies out with bullets richochet off said roof. That is how awesome Bill's rifle is.

Meanwhile Louis feels the need to take out his anger on a traffic light. He does this for a minute. Ah Louis, you're like the Captain2 of your group...

And Scamp does his best but well, he's no Spirit-of-Bill

The Passing Spoilers contained within:

Spoiler :

Not so much found as "stumbled into and got killed by"....

Must have been something I ate

Heres a nice shot of the gang just hanging out and watching zombies run around on fire

Kan taking bills death rather hard, Kan then nicks his gun and runs off

see stuff like this? this is why we lost so often

Now this shot requires some background, we had previously failed the mission and decided that in order to save time we'd gather all our gas cans next to the objective and fill it up when we had everything... After collecting six or seven of them a tank ran out of the building and made for our cans, as a veteran player I instinctively grabbed for my molotov and began to throw it at the tank and as its leaving my hand I hear Scamp yelling something about the gas cans.

The picture above is of me hiding behind Bill and giving Scamp some time to cool off before coming out

I know Scamp already posted it but its my desktop background now, its so pretty

I like how your commentary tends to paint me in a negative light but your shots show me killing special infected left right and center :p

Captain2, I am disappoint in the chaos you caused at the last level. Just remember, the Karma Charger is watching you Captain2 :p.

These guys are really lucky there was a small wall between them and the flak shell.

An armored car ceases to exist

Geoff's Great Adventure!

Captain2 trying to sell Kan some propane and propane accessories

Kan and Geoff just after a zombie pile up that happened right behind him

Somehow, Geoff is telling Kan to let Ellis die while Captain2 ponders about pills, then...

...Karma Charger and Spitter came into play to punish Captain2 for his sins in The Passing

Captain2 insist that Geoff is too small for the ride, Kan shrugs it off and takes Geoff with him. All this after running around playing with zombies in Kiddy Land.

Geoff is starting to get a bit heavy for Kan. Captain asks "Can I take him?" to which Kan responds "I can shake it off".

But Captain2, while Kan was healing himself, took Geoff from behind Kan's back.

As an assault shotgunner, I ponder why Captain2 went off to play with zombies while leaving Kan and I in the fritz.

Soon we encountered the strength test. Fortunately I found a shot for Capt since he so desperately wants to ring the bell. Afterwards, he won the game which sent Kan and Geoff fleeing since Captain2 unknowingly alerted the horde.

Like the companion cube, Geoff utters that he wants to play dodgems.

After going through a hectic roller coaster ride trying to find Geoff as well as going through a gauntlet of zombies just to get into the arena. We finally set up a defensive shop while leaving Geoff in relatively safety playing DJ.

Finally the helicopter came in. Fortunately as an assault shotgunner, I distracted the tank while Kan and Geoff took safety in the choper. Soon after I lit the tank on fire and joined in with Kan to provide cover support. Captain2 sacrificed his life to let Kan, Geoff, and I to safety.

Spoiler :

Kan finds a Gnome after I help him win the shooting gallery, little did I know what a monster I'd create

And the little beast gets a name....

Kan then attempts to take out a horde by throwing Geoff into the fray, Pokemon style

I try to talk Kan into taking a new companion and leaving the gnome behind, he doesn't go for it

I think I've come to regret pointing the gnome out to begin with

Geoff has a darker side it appears

Okaaaaay, Kan and the Gnome are getting a little too close...

I will end you!

Pretty interesting tank kill

...oh joy... I get left behind to die but the GNOME made it!

The Passing Spoilers contained within:

I know Scamp already posted it but its my desktop background now, its so pretty[/SPOILER]
Seriously? Awesome.

Wait.

I hate you guys.

That's why it's in a spoiler tag :p

I use spoilers due to the large image sizes.

Captain2, I am disappoint in the chaos you caused at the last level. Just remember, the Karma Charger is watching you Captain2 :p.

Hah nice pictures of your next game, what madness did I miss!

Hah nice pictures of your next game, what madness did I miss!

You'd ROFL if you were there while Kan and Captain2 were going around in circles in Kiddy Land ;). And all while I am trying to redirect them to the right way to go. I almost had a "Mind of Freeman" moment.

My fortress in Minecraft is progressing nicely! To celebrate the completion of half the lower class family quarters, I built a decorative thing above the main entrance.

What it looks like in the day time.

And what it looks like at night.

The "face watching" effect was purely accidental!

Nice job leonel!

You'd ROFL if you were there while Kan and Captain2 were going around in circles in Kiddy Land ;). And all while I am trying to redirect them to the right way to go. I almost had a "Mind of Freeman" moment.

Damn I regret missing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom