A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

Oh, right, sorry.

Also, GMs, why was Csargo replaced into a role when he hasn't been able to show up and vote either? George did as poor a job of WoGing as he did with his revised cuts of the films :nono:
He said he would play, and he's read his Role PM. :dunno:

I sent him a PM asking him where the hell he's been. He hasn't read it yet, but he hasn't been online since I sent it to him, either.

I agree with Mr Hughtom, we could either stumble into a potential trap or stop the person has slayed more of our number than the enemy. Vote:Taillesskangaru

How much did they pay you, JHT?

To put it simply, there is no real justification for your vote unless you were given credits to vote in a particular way or you're the third mafia we're looking for; all I see from your vote is that you would rather lynch a townie than confirmed, admitted-it-himself scum... at this late stage in the game, that is a poor judgement call or a major scumtell.

So, which is it?

The LoTR game has been brought up already with it's unlynchable baddies, I died early and didn't keep up but I was bemused that everytime I popped in Sauron wasn't dead despite everybody knowing who he is. I don't want to waste a lynch on Takhisis if this game is similar.

I don't understand why you are picking up on this now, I have been gunning for taillesskangaru for a few rounds now. I did unvote him last time on Nictel's say so and look where that got us.

I just feel Mace Windu needs to go for us to stand any chance, I have said it in thread and in pm to different players including you.

I don't understand why you are picking up on this now, I have been gunning for taillesskangaru for a few rounds now.

Because I don't want this to be the pivotal moment where we'll look back at where the game was lost.

You can ask a pro-town role to stop using vigilante kills, but you'll never convince mafia to stop wiping us out; I see no reasons to lynch a townie, but to each their own.

I think the Admiral Ackbar references are getting just a little tiresome now.

Day 10

Takhisis was glum. He was going to die. He wiped a tear from his eye as the mob grabbed him violently by the shoulders and threw him into the guillotine. The tears were streaming down his face in a tragic river of sadness, and the mob showed him no pity. As he continued to sob and the blade started its descent downwards, Takhisis let loose a final scream: "For honor!"

Spoiler :
Grand Moff Tarkin was Evil!

Spoiler :
He was an Imperial!
Spoiler :
The Galactic Empire has been eliminated!

Tally

Lynch

Takhisis: 5 (taillesskangaru, Secura, Nictel, TheForestAuro, OwenGlyndwr)
taillesskangaru: 5 (classical_hero, Takhisis, Romanichine, johnhughthom, hell_hound)

Not Voting :)mad:): 3 (Csargo, Niklas, Seon)

It is now Night 10. Night will end in approximately 24 hours.

Send night actions to choxorn!

Finally we're getting somewhere. For those wondering Takhisis was scanned as having "No Faction" just like Niklas was. Various others were scanned as Imperial and Sith. Ergo; at the time we had no reason to suspect him.

lurker comment: Harvey Twoface supports that lynch result

Yeah you did, he just must have not mentioned it.

There goes Caterday

That roleTRAPer got what was coming to him.

DIE IMPERSONATING SCUM!

There goes the host confirming that I received a payment for my vote! How do I look now? :lol:

Takhisis promised me more credits if he was to survive, that's the 2nd payment I am talking about Choxorn. I don't think Takhisis can make it now that he's dead, unless galactic banks accept pre-autorised transfers? :p

Post 1337!
*mumbles*

I'll never receive that 2nd payment for my vote. Cheapskate.
What second payment? I can't make any post-mortem payments.
There goes Caterday
Don't worry. Caturday survives.
That roleTRAPer got what was coming to him.

DIE IMPERSONATING SCUM!
Read the scripts:
http://www.blueharvest.net/scoops/anh-script.shtml
http://www.blueharvest.net/scoops/esb-script.shtml
http://www.blueharvest.net/scoops/rotj-script.shtml
'You Rebel scum.' is an imperial line, actually. So you are impersonating us, you rebel scum. It's a trap!

Well, you said it, too, didn't you? :p

And sorry, thought you were talking about the super-secret Mafia weapon of buying people's votes with cookies.

Actually, those're called 'biscuits', you know. Or 'briosgaidean'. Bloody Americans corrupting the language...

Top Bottom