Role Play Challenge, The Next Generation: Sid Meier, The Civilized Tyrant

I think it's fitting that Zara Yaqob is the last real power left, even though he is nothing compared to you.

Zara always combines great economy with zealous warring, it makes for a 'wurzee adverzaree'.

Can't wait to see the big finale :D

Yeah. And zealous warring leads to a big empire.

Mad, this has been a truly amazing game to follow!:goodjob: I think if we all had PC's which were enough we'd try a go at this variant too. The one thing that I feel is really lacking in civ is a range of military strategies, especially on the seas. This game has had multiple armadas, stack splitting to dodge nukes, massive naval showdowns, a naval blockade around an entire continent and a whole lot of blood spilled! Great job Mad this is a fitting end to a fantastic series!

I love the 100 units naval stack. Never saw that before. I have come across 20-30 ships before, but 100!!!!! What a game, what a game. And yeah I will love the K/D screen at the end :)

Sid Meier, The Civilized Tyrant: THE END!

Sid was laughing at the futile attempts of the Ethiopian Block to repel the Civfanatics force. Suddenly, an amazing thing happened in the City of MadScientist as researching Future Tech misfired by the Governor (OOPS) and Sid was suddenly bathed in a beam of Blue Light.

Sid was not harmed, however, he began to grow, breaking the roof of the Palace. His height was over 100 feet and he was armed for war, a Computer mouse in one hand which he used as a whip and a monitor in the other, with a locked chest under one arm. Hr cracked his Mouse whip causing massive thunder, the earth growned under the weight of his steps, and the enemies were blinded by the powerful light emitting from his Monitor.

Sid then proceeded to walk on the surface of the ocean towards the Ethiopian continent.

Enemies fled in terror at the Sid monster.

However Zara refused to yield and sent armies to retake his captured city.

IN addition Zara launchged his LAST Nuke which Sid cast aside with his Monitor, but not before a Civfanatic stack of Doom was weakened and destroyed.

However the Civfanatics were maddened, driven to battle by the lure of the MAgic Chest Sid held under his arm. The Ethiopians must be destroyed.

Soon more cities were captured on the eastern seaboard as Zara committed more troops to his core cities

However the northlands were severely under defended and another massive stack was landed in the north, opening up more cities for Civfanatic settlement.

A major city was captured, setting up a trap to lure Zara's last mega-army

Yes Zara committed all his troops to retaking this well defended city only to be ripped appart by a supperior Civfanatic air force and a never ending supply of new troops.

Zara was taken back by the suicidal intensity of the Covfaantic community, for they have found enlightenment from the chest under Sid's arm. Nothing will stop them.

Zara pleads for peace which is ignored

But Sid does see that Zara's empire is shrinking very quickly.

With Zara again trying to reclaim the land-locked city another Civfanatic stack of doom lands on the east

Ready to destroy all in it's path including taking the last city capable of launching a nuke!

The English are not forgotten as a smaller stack moves up the English coast and then heads towards the tundra rich NE

The last Ethiopian city in the east is taken

Opening up America for conquest.

There were a few Ethiopian cities on northern islands that required ONE MORE USE of the Armada of death

The Civfanatic army finally reached Washington killing Lincoln in the process.

What Sid found though was Congress sitting around doing absolutely nothing while trying to tell the Civfanatics what to do. Chaos and utter destruction reigned on America yet the Congress cared only for their power, even the God-Sid figure had no effect on them. Sid pondered here for a bit and decided there was only one thing to do

Washington has now become the City of Lurkerville! No matter what Congress did the Lurkers simply watched said nothing, and did nothing. Congress had met it's match and disbanded itself, looking to set up shop in some other city.

Back to more serious matters, Zara's last Allie met a grim fate in the far northern ice

Victoria was dead, and Sid has set his eyes upon Zara. He smelled block and the entire Ethiopian army trembled at his approach. There was no more nukes, or massive counter attacks. Zara hid in an underground bunker to no avaal.

Zara fell here although the last off-shore city did revolt, but that was quickly subdued

The last city named Sisuital.

CONQUEST HAS BEEN OBTAINED

The Ethiopian King has fallen, last of 39 Leaders that met their fate.

Sid is pleased and turns to his Civfanatic followers as all the city governors approach. They are humbled in the presence of their lord and leader, tears flowed down many cheecks. Sid placed his weapons on the ground and held the chest. Silence fell upon the land as he slowly opened it, a massive grin on his face, "A farewell gift to you all, for you deserved it."

As the light shone on the opened chest the Civfanatic community sees

I am sure all you Civfanatics want to see the cities so here they are!

Demographics show

We hit 500, 000, 000 customers erved!

And you can see how long I actually eneded up playing this game

A view of our army

Actually got a level 8 unit! Not GG either!

And here is a list of the casualtieis, sorted with the most killed at the bottom

So friends, this ends the Civilization IV MAd Scientist RPC series! It has been a wild and fun ride over the past 3 years and thanks for all the support and following!

All I can say is I will be back with RPCs for Civilization V in less than 100 days once I learn how to play it, or more importantly if I can learn how to navigate STEAM to buy it!

PS: What this nonesense that the Mongols are NOT in Civilization V! I may have to go on strike to retain the Mighty Khan's honor!

Well Done, Sid is truly unmatched in his domain. But 142 Hours! So many days of playing that truly humble the soul.

As for the Mongols, maybe they thought that Keshiks were just to amazing to allow into the game? Oh wait that doesn't work, unless they just can't stand having any unit compete with the darling that is the Legions. GENGHIS WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!

Its... beautiful. Best finish to an RPC ever. I don't think ayone will ever match it.

BTW, thanks for giving me a good city.

Mad you've utterly failed. 2 hr's off 1 solid weeks of game play...HOW COULD YOU !!! NOT!!!! :lol:

Nah Joke!!! no sense of humour.

An utterly epic finish to a great series. I must say you've evolved well into your self appointed task, and it kept you off the streets.

P.S. I loaded up the last save, and it broke my computer, bill is forth coming.

So I've been lurking these message boards for some time now and I figured what better time for my first post.

Thank you Mad, for this epic game. By far the best game I've followed on these boards. I really wish I would have followed your earlier RPCs, I think I might have to go back and read them! Can't wait for your civ 5 RPCs. :goodjob:

Good game Mad. The khan will probably be more DLC that will cost another 10 dollars, disappointing.

Congratulations Madscientist (or sid rather) for an excellent game.

Glad to see ive got a city as well.

/bow

And 15 workers built. What's this nonsense of 2 times the amout of cities.
Did it earn you many points in the HOF?

Very exciting game. Thank you.

Bows his head too to the almighty gameplay by Madscientist. Thx for 3 years non stop entertainment, good laughs and incredible play. Well done, applaus, bows his head again.

Good luck with CIV V, you will be missed over here.

Washington has now become the City of Lurkerville! No matter what Congress did the Lurkers simply watched said nothing, and did nothing. Congress had met it's match and disbanded itself, looking to set up shop in some other city.

:lmao::lmao:

You're one of the funniest guys on this forum. I hope to enjoy your RPCs in CiV too.

By the way...
How many points did you get!?

Wow, I'd also like to know the points.

I hope Civ5 works on my Laptop...otherwise, I may need to upgrade :(.

Top Bottom