ImmacuNES III: Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

To: White Elves

I come to you with warning. My nation, the Tabba Ghut Clan recently founded colony for "libertians" and those who dare to question our sacred faith. This colony was not intended to be prison camp but rather a place where trolls (who suffer under discrimination or "weak mind") could find their way in peace and harmony (instead of getting mobbed in Tabba Ghut). Yet act did not go as we planned. We were attacked - before even attempting to understand what we had to say. We would have payed tribute, we would have been peaceful trading partners, we would have respected your sacred grounds and your laws.

Instead you chose not to look for translators and attack our settlers, unarmed gatherers and military. We know that you have access to those who can translate our words to yours - Nation known as "the Scions of Twilight." And that would not be all - you attacked us with winter magic - on both your isle and ours. Your pitiful attempts to attack our leaders have been identified ... and betrayers have been given their prize.

You should have waited, attempted to communicate - we would have listened and left you in peace. Still require some proof? Biacomis (Dwarves South of Tabba Ghut town) told us to leave and we did!

With your actions, you have provoked our rage. At this moment we (still) can suppress this rage, but fear the moment when we'll unleash it.

Let us settle on "your" isle, we will sign official border treaty and respect your laws on your lands. Stop using your "magic" - our trolls can stand much more than cold and echoing wind.

Signed,
Mogag the Ironwill
Clan Elder of Tabba Ghut

Mogag,
Your soldiers must leave our lands. If they do not, the angel of ice will have its rightful revenge upon you and not even the mists could save you.

Neselsun, Queen of the White Elves

That must have been a hell of a virus!

My wife is laughing at me because i said "i don't need your anti-virus software- this free stuff will be fine" and she said, "Fine, its your computer's funeral but i'm going to pay the 29.99$ (or whatever it was)".

I thought i was so clever... anyway, we had decided to replace it anyway... this just accelerates things.

ouch. Good thing I'm gone then.

My wife is laughing at me because i said "i don't need your anti-virus software- this free stuff will be fine" and she said, "Fine, its your computer's funeral but i'm going to pay the 29.99$ (or whatever it was)".

I thought i was so clever... anyway, we had decided to replace it anyway... this just accelerates things.

Hrmh, what sites do you visit? I've never yet gotten virus that does something else besides spying on me. I have fixed computers having viruses but never has it ended damaging computer.

I got Eset Smart Security for three years and it has detected virus on my computer only twice, counting out sites it treats like a potentionally dangerous (warez-bb). I'm perfectly happy with this program. Bonus is that I am a student so I can buy "student edition", what is actually original but costs just ~24 USD/per year, instead of 32 USD/year.

Last stories update is on Page 36, since we have to wait (until Immac gets new computer) - we might as well spend time usefully :) (Well usefulness depends of point-of-view)

New Stories since then:

Darksaber1
Initialization
Commencing
Tenants and philosophy of Airdriash'Mechzius, as clarified and elaborated by “Grand-Envoy of the Machine” Kheizra [No clan or lineage name given]

Diamondeye
A Time for Telling Tales

Immaculate

Extract from the Book of Winter

a player's sneaky post-via-mod story:

Kyzarc Fotjage
Proscient visions

Northen Wolf
Interesting events take place in this world

Seon
Victory Candescence
Fourth Wall

Vruchten
Blessed too much

The second daughter

Spoiler For edited first page version version :

Let me know about any omissions, broken links, misspelling, etc.

Story Index​

Last Flight of the Immaculate

Mysterious Lifeguard

Extract from the Book of Winter

More book of Winter

Vruchten:

An Unbroken Legacy

Precious Teeth!

The Tale of Chubba: Chapter One

The tale of Chubba Chapter two: The staff

The tale of Chubba Chapter three: The tent

Blessed too much

The second daughter

Diamondeye:

Speech of Alastaïr The Healer

Throal Entry on the Araïlumni

The Enlightened Warrior

Succellan Elegy/Martyr-ode

Ode to Pilsetan Courage:

A Time for Telling Tales

Ekolite:

In such little time

The Sin of Ill Health

A God in Chains

Governor

Kyzarc Fotjage:

Despair, Decisions, and Dark Deeds

Querious Questions, Tongue Tied Tyrant, and Mutual Memories

From Lack-witted Laymen to Silent Soldiers

Past and Present

Monuments

Surly Sergeant, Dramatic Dream, and Malcontent Maiden

Bothersome Brothers

Proscient visions

Northen Wolf:

Quotes from ”Your First steps in faith” - Religious book dedicated to educate youth

Gormag's Choice

Interesting events take place in this world

Merciary:

Armanis and the Emperor

Palvius and Trolls

thomas.berubeg

The Kaer's Inscription

hbar

An Edda for the Dead

Sjörá and the horr'r

Tinker'rs Faire

The Queen and the Jester, Part 1

Tyrs

A Tale of Silence and Thunder

Seon
Law making in Palitnate.

Isador

Cult of Mammon?

Victory Candescence

Fourth Wall

Darksaber1

New Managment

Tourists guide to Krazian Culture

Legend of the Machine

Managing

The Serpent's Coils

Awaking

Initialization

Commencing

Tenants and philosophy of Airdriash'Mechzius, as clarified and elaborated by “Grand-Envoy of the Machine” Kheizra [No clan or lineage name given]

Currencies:​
Achatin
Kharkusian
Pilsetan
Kraz-ke-Mekan
Nozkam Legon
Thabba Ghut
Palitnate
Scions of Twilight

As first page update list does only show url to part I of two part-ed updates I edited it a bit too.

Spoiler Updates :

Now Immac has less excuses for not updating :)

P.S. Report all broken links, typos etc.

awesome- thanks Northen wolf

The kharkusian faith

If one takes a look at the religion of the kharkusian orcs he surely has to give most attention on the two religious leaders. The “strongest son” on the one hand and the “most fertile daughter” on the other. This is because their religion is one which is designed with a strong hierarchy. Both leaders have worldly power and seem to have direct connection to their deities. It seems like the artifact there are possessed by divine creatures of the gods there are blessed for.

So on the first glance we can see the “strongest son” as a brutish hulk wielding his ax in the name of Kharmulosh (Camulos), the god of war and chaos. The son is the commander in chief of the kharkusian forces who stand in first line in times of war. He brings chaos and destruction to the enemies of Kharkush. He is not a man to mess with, easy to anger and probably the best fighter I ever met.
The “most fertile daughter” on the other hand seems to be much more of a calm nature. Especially for an orc. She governs the domestic part of Kharkush and seeks to bring wealth and health to their people. Devoted to Amakush (Amathaon), to fertility and creation she is trying hard to empower her people and bring welfare to to less fortuned.
The second highest shamaness in the church of Amakush is the “second daughter”, her task seems to be to manage the ever growing priesthood of the church and to carry their blessing to any little town.

This first glance leads to the impression of faith which could not be more black and white. On the one side the devotion to the evil, to war and chaos. On the other side the devotion to the good, to fertility and creation. The only thing they could agree in this far could be the devotion the new things. Because both chaos and creation have the potential to create new things.

But now for the second glance, or rather the first real in deep view. To get a deeper understanding of the kharkusian faith one got to pay a visit to a site called “diviners lodge”. There you can see both of the leaders behaving quite unexpected:

The “strongest son” is not just a wild warrior up there. No, he can be seen calm, he can be seen meditating. Often the spends nights and days sitting on a small rock surrounded by some of his followers. Then it looks like he is dreaming, he hold a staff with an grey skull in his hand and he is talking with the spirits. When he comes back he is telling stories about orcen spirits trapped in earthen prisons which need help from their kin. One would not expect him to be that merciful, but obviously he is.

And the “most fertile” daughter is practicing quite dark rituals up there. Sure a priestress of fertility does not enforce sexual abstinence, but that normally does not include multiple partners at the same time. Even more shocking it is if one is seeing her cutting her own flash. Always just on the upper layers of her skin, and she seems to see visions in her own scars. But surely those are dark rituals of flesh and lust for someone devoted to Amathaon.

This leads to the question:
How much is the faith in Camulos touched by influences of Sirona,
and how much is the faith in Amathaon tainted by Aeron?

Treaty of the North Wind

In light of the recent expansionist actions taken by several nations, I, Queen Sjörå, hereby announce the alliance of the Scions of Twilight and the Asgalfar 'White Elves'. The island of the elves, known to us as Asgard, is heretoforth officially under the protection of her majesty's armada, and foreign military and settlers are barred from setting foot on these lands. Merchants, traders, and diplomats are still welcome at the discretion of the Asgalfar.

Sorgu smiled, despite of his recent poor luck, these reports were finally good. Young initiate brought report that that another group of betrayers had been eliminated, all of them captured, enough evidence found and betrayers taken to the temple. This “cell” had been formed recently, they numbers were small and evidence was simple to locate. Like other cells before them, trolls and humans who had “changed” were easy to notice. When crime is easy to notice, it is easy to prove guilt.

To Sorgus surprise, Mogag had ordered him to find and "rehabilitate" those who were “infected”. Sorgu Soruşturma would have preferred to kill these “betrayers” or break few of their bones, including both legs and hands but Mogag is probably right – he is as skilled leader as he is charismatic leader and Sorgu does not have to deal with entire clan, unlike Mogag. Yet task given to him was not simple and much was still needed to do - thanks to steady funding, this “rehab”-mission progressed well. Could have gone better, but ...

Sorgu glanced at young initiate who had reported this recent success to him ... just recently he had been member of one “cell”, but like most young, he was bright and understood quickly difference between lies and Truth. Sorgu's experienced eyes saw many weaknesses in this initiate, yet he was improving at steady pace – his body was getting stronger (not “bulky” strong, but “endurance” strong), he had several scars and his “self-confidence” was visible to even an unskilled eye.

“Come here” Sorgu said and initiate came. He did not walk through shadows or sneak through the shadows and certanity of wall, but instead he chose to walk straight across the room. This was enough proof, that he was perfect to become Tamag's new student.

Tamag had been Sorgu's old student, but he had gained enough experience and knowledge from Sorgu – rest of the knowledge Tamag has learn on his own. As Sorgu set Tamag free, he trusted him with the task of training new military units, units known as the Acolytes of Aeron. And task of this younglig will tie him with these Acolytes for rest of his life.

„I have a task for you“ Sorgu said. He was happy to witness and observe initiate reaction. As Sorgu explained what was necessery to do, his skillful senses observed how youngling reacted, how his questions were properly formed and on topic, how he listened and learned, how he looked at the map. Sorgu smiled, he was certain that initiate will complete his training as he will complete this mission – even if youngling has to sacrifice himself and many others in the progress.

„Some sacrifices are essential for the good of the Clan. Clan always comes first.“
- Teachings of Clan Tabba Ghut and Aeron.

"Out of many religions, one may only pay respect Aeron and his teachings of controlled rage." - Law of Tabba Ghut

There is a typo in the stats for mages and priests (in a variety of places).

Mages cost 3g, 1f per turn in maintenance.
Priests also cost 3g, 1f per turn in maintenance.

I apologize for the mistake.

Increased trade with the Bicomis and White elves means that their histories and cultlures are beginning to be known throughout Barsaive,

The Bicomis,

The history of the Bicomis begins with their difficult birth from the earth at the end of the age of the scourge. The Bicomis refer to their kaer as the womb of their people. While still in their womb they were assaulted by deadly creatures and only through the strength and courage of their proudest warriors were the Bicomis able to survive the assaults. The monsters attacked the Bicomis in their womb and attacked them in their cradle (the fertile valleys where they first settled) but as time passed the creatures fled southwards until they were no more.

Outsiders are sometimes puzzled by the apparent lack of history of these people prior to the scourge but soon realize that the incursions of horrors into their kaers may have been responsible for the destruction of not only much of their population but of their culture and traditions.

It is during this turbulent time, that the ruling warrior caste was founded. Blessed by Baelious (angel of Lugus, also known as Fortune), three of these rose to rule the Bicomis, their courage, valour and might uncontested amongst the Bicomis. These were Mavyric, Gous and Iysmin. They were the first (and current) triumvirate. Their rule is absolute but largely benevolent. Their government is based on a sort of benevolent military dictatorship.

The Bicomis have lost the typical dwarven affinity for mining and minerals, instead they have become excellent farmers, shepherds and especially ranchers. They are perhaps most famous for their mounts, creatures much like rhinoceros though smaller and leaner, which they use to ranch their sheep and cattle herds. The Bicomis, though not known to work iron or even bronze, use stone and copper tools (and more and more iron tools imported from the Uld’ar) to work the hides of cattle and sheep into some of the finest and most delicately formed leathers available.

Recently the Uld’ar have become a large part of Bicomis society, trading with them and providing protection and gifts, as well as warnings against invasions by other nations. They are also on good terms with the traders of Achatin and Throal. The Taba Ghut they are unsure of and while they will allow their merchants and diplomats, into their lands, they will allow no other. The recent arrival of the Merchants Trading Guild, and the ‘Goldcloth Order’ has opened the world to them that much more. They have recently met traders from the Palitante, Utilican and Scion of Twilight nations though no official diplomatic overtures have been made with these nations.

Finally, although the Bicomis value courage, honor and individual battle, they are at heart peaceful people content to maintain their ranches and raise their children in peace. Roused to war however, an enemy would find them courageous and unbending indeed.

The White Elves (Asgalfar)

The White Elves trace their history to the ‘mists’. They recall only travelling through the mists, lost and unknowing and finally arriving at the isle they now call home. They are fairly recent arrivals to the isle, having only been there for perhaps 70 years. Despite this, the isle itself, in antiquity (ie- before the scourge) had been populated by elves loyal (or at least allied) to the great Elven Court Of Wyrmwood (on the eastern continent). The ruins of their once great cities continue to grace the landscape, though now they are overgrown and sunken into the earth. The white elves accept the ruins without too great of curiosity- certainly they do not link their history to the ruins.

The White Elves lived as nomads upon the land, hunting caribou and reindeer and trapping rabbit, beaver and various birds. They grew used to the great cold and when the great angel of ice arrived from the west and proclaimed itself a divinity, its obvious power and strength were enough to quickly awe the white elves into service. The angel set about attempting to organize the elves into a military order, encouraging the elves to train with javelins and spears. Some amongst the population it took to be its holy servants and taught them the ways of ‘Winter’.

Not long ago the Scions of Twilight trolls arrived from the west. These had a religion very similar to that of the angel and when the Scion scouts were provided with a rare audience with the angel, they knelt to it in devotion and awe. Shortly thereafter the White Elves and the Scions of Twilight became strong allies with the later assisting the former with protection and trade. When the Utilican ‘thieves of summer’ came and the great one punished the elves for their disloyalty, they were quick to exile them from their isle. When the Tabba Ghut arrived some time later, again the lord of winter struck and again the foreigners were exiled.

Today the White Elves (or Asgalfar as the Scions of Twilight call them and as some elves call themselves) are led by their queen, Nesulsun and her son, Prince Thazirut as a traditional monarchy. The priest of the ‘Winter Way’ have no formal political power but their influence over the population and the monarchy is evident and strengthening.

White elves have recently travelled to the Niflheim as missionaries and traders. There they have met traders from Utilica, Nozkam Legon, and Palitante though no official diplomatic contact as yet been made with these nations.

1) Dwarves come from Western sea? There is continent/land west of us? Or do they pop up near Kharkush

2)
Associated Ruralities

The multipliers that a city produces to rural production are limited to specific associated ruralities. This is defined by the city’s culture, administration and population. Unassociated ruralities are independent and do not receive city modifiers.

* Reach:

An associated rurality can be no further then the square root of the city’s culture. This distance is measured in hexes.

Is this rule still working?? This means numbers after comma are rounded up as SQR(2) = 1,41

1) The world is round.

Spoiler :

(thats actually why the cara fahd had set up colonies in western barsaive pre-scourge.

2) its actually square of (Culture +1).

sorry for confusion.

I'm at the North pole right ?

Its pretty far north. Compared to the real world, your capital would be south of where I am from (Yellowknife, NWT, Canada). More along the lines of mid-Estonia…

Yes, its winters are very cold and very long and its summers are very short, but they are also very warm. Its drier then might be expected from an area with so much water around it (partly due to the shielding effect of all the mountains).

There are deer and caribou, beaver and lynx. There are bears and large white tigers.

To Barsaive: Remember I am selling food this turn. I can take fairly large orders, negotiable prices.

Getting Around the “Rank 6 Tech” Limitation

As you are all mostly aware, questions regarding, “Can I build this awesome building I have an idea for?” or, “What do I need to train a unit of these super soldiers with this or that attribute?", usually gets the answer ‘Rank 6 in this or that tech’.

There is a way around this. You can always try to develop the effect you are looking for using a combination of judicial and appropriate justified spending and story-writing.

Lets say that the Tear Willow (if they were still around and had been a player nation) had wanted to build monkey cavalry.

Tear Willow Monkey Cavalry

One way they could have done so would have been to simply ask the moderator what they need to develop the cavalry unit and I would have answered rank 6 in growth and development tech and rank 4 in military tech. They don’t want to wait that long. They need monkey cavalry sooner… and so they devise a plan.

Alternatively the fictional player could have spent food, research points, and gold to mount an expedition to the ‘giant monkey’ colony and try to capture/tame a few. Lets say they use some druids to help them with that effort. When it comes time to write the update the moderator (me) rolls some dice and lets say that I think it’s a good plan. I give it a 75% chance of success. The RNG says its works so in the update I write a blurb about the Tear Willow domesticating giant monkeys.

In the next turn the Tear Willow Clan player makes an effort to start riding the cavalry. They tech up their military and food and development knowledges and spend gold, research and food on developing their monkeys and getting them used to having a rider. Again they use druids to help in their effort. Lets say the moderator says this is less likely but with a druid helping possible, lets say a 50% chance of success. In the first turn the efforts don’t work (dice don’t pan out). The Tear Willow clan character continues funding the effort and spends his/her RP on more growth and development, even writes a story about the first elf to ride a monkey. I say it has a 70% chance of successs and this time it works.

So now the fictional player is pretty happy with their successes. They have domesticated the monkeys, have a colony and even have begun to ride them. This turn they want to train monkey cavalry and they write a story about using a lance from monkey back and spend their RP on military. They provide some gold and some food and the druids helping with spells. This turn they have a 80% chance of success (moderator has been drinking, is in a good mood) and the dice come up positive. In the update I might include a ‘new unit type’ available only to the Tear Willow Clan. I might even give them a ‘damaged’ half unit they can train to full strength.

Anyway, so if you want to do some crazy stuff, feel free to try getting there in a logical, well-thought out way. You may not succeed but you may not fail either.

Big Bad Brown (blatant rip-off adaptation of Big Bad John)
Spoiler :
(big Brown, big Brown) Every morning at the mine you could see him arrive/stood four foot six and weighed one seventy-five/Kinda broad at the shoulder and narrow at the hip/and everyone knew you didn’t give no lip to Big Brown. (big Brown, big Brooooown) Big bad Brown

Noone seemed to know where Brown called home/he just drifted into town and stayed all alone/He didn’t say much, kinda quiet and shy/and if he spoke at all he just said hi to Big Brown. Somebody said he came from Renegade/where he got in a fight over a rat-huntin’ raid/and a crashing blow from a huge right hand/sent a Sjykalfar fellow to the Promised Land. Big Brown (big Brown, big Brooooown) Big bad Brown.

Then came the day at the bottom of the mine/when a timber cracked and men started cryin’/Manners were prayin’ and hearts beat fast/and everyone thought that they’d breathed their last ‘cept Brown. Through the dust and the smoke of this man-made hell/walked a giant of a gnome that the miners knew well/Grabbed a sagging timber and gave out with a groan/and like a giant oak tree just stood there alone. Big Brown. (big Brown, big Broooown) Big bad Brown.

Brown gave a mighty shove/and a miner yelled out “There’s a light up above!”/and twenty men scrambled from a would-be grave/and now there’s only one was left down there to save big Brown. With jacks and timbers they started back down/then came that rumble way down in the ground/and as smoke and gas belched out of that mine/everyone knew it was the end of the line for Big Brown. (big Brown, big Brooooown) Big bad Brown.

Now they never reopened that worthless pit/just placed a marble stand in front of it/These few words are written on that stand/“At the bottom of this mine lies a big, big man. Big Brown” (big brown, big broooown) Big bad brown (big brown, big brown)

and also:
A Decidedly Dark and Deadly Day
Spoiler :
Frostfire beats at the shapeless, glowing lump of iron in front of her, thoughts continuing to stray to the past. The happy memories of home with her parents, back when Araïlumni’s rebellion was just a sapling. Days were spent learning woodcraft and the Faith, teasing the boys about cooties and playing with the squirrels. She rarely thought beyond the next hour. The night of darkness and hidden pathways ended that, her parents talking with hushed whispers of how the queen had gone mad with power, how she had turned to the Dark Arts and polluted the dead of the Pilsetans and the Achatin. The family fleeing to the south and the rebel priestess. Years spent hiding among the trees, living without metals or cities. Lazy summer days spent daydreaming about the Priestess and how one day she would need help and there Frostfire would be; an ever-loyal servant. The rainy months spent learning of their history and of Lord Succellus. Springs and autumns when she would dance for days at a time, not a care in the world. Midsummer’s night, when she confessed her love for Yew, a former noble-child who’s ideal lead him to the Priestess. They were to be married in one year’s time.

A single tear falls and sizzles on the red-hot iron. The beat picks up as she thinks of what happens next, each hammerblow a thunderclap.

Then the day of Fire and Death, where her father took up the bow and spear while her mother readied the spells of knitting bone and mending flesh. Hiding in a tree, watching the battle-no, the massacre unfolded around her. Watching as the hopelessly outmatched elves, her friends and people she knew for most of her life get slaughtered by the metal-clad strangers. The look on her fiancé’s face as an arrow appears in his neck... She saw her father get frozen by Law and run through with cold iron. She watched her mother’s unit of mages break and run. The terrible people running them down and capturing them, swords and spears ripping into unprotected flesh. Her mother turning, a knife in her hand and a mad look in her eye. The soldiers forcing her to the ground brutally, their evil intent plain on their faces. There is a resounding crash as she misses a hammerblow, her rage and revulsion at what they must have done before they actually killed her being almost tangible.

Shaking herself, she builds up her rhythm again, hammer moving deceptive slowly and striking with a sound like thunder. She submerges back into her past, back to the horrifying day.
Hope blossomed as the Priestess herself joined the battle, forcing back the evil people with the raw power of nature, and knew that she should be by her lady’s side. This hope turned into despair as she saw the soldiers pile on her like ants, forcing her down an-and… and taking out axes. She couldn’t look away. It was only when they stopped that she tore her eyes away. The smell of blood wafted up and a wave of nausea cut through the revulsion like a knife. She bent over and puked, the vomit falling, falling, and striking the head of a Patrian soldier. She ran like she had before as the soldiers ran after her. She was escaping, almost out of sight of the metal men, when an arrow went through her ankle. She fell, only a dozen feet from her destination.

She had in previous years found a small cleft in a cliff face which she slowly expanded on, digging a little bit out every day. The entrance was narrow, barely wide enough for a young elf girl to pass through, and very difficult to find unless you knew where it is. She stumbled through, dress pressed up hard to the arrow’s shaft so that the blood wouldn’t leave a trail to her hiding place. She sat in the small place for over three days, treating her wound and having nightmares about the invaders. Near the end of her time hiding she dug at the dirt she lay upon and found something hard. A wooden box buried gods-know how long ago and still in reasonable shape. Inside it she found her purpose, a gift from the gods that would become an instrument of her revenge.
She glances into the corner of the forge, checking that the box and its contents were still there, still safe

She scouted around the next few days and learned that most of the invaders were gone, leaving a paltry force to guard some mysterious, gold-robed men. Eluding the patrols with senses honed from decades of living in the woods combined with the stealth inherent to all of the fey-folk, she decided where to go next. She thought of her families old home, back before Anabella turned to Death for help, but among them she wouldn’t learn what she needed. She looked instead northwards, towards the gnomes and dwarves of the Achatin.

On her journey there she met up with the other fleeing elves, who had just raided the Pilsetan node for the corpses of the dead Achatin soldiers. The caravan didn’t ask where she had been, each individual too wrapped in their own sorrow for them to question others. When they arrived they found the gnomes and dwarves distrustful but willing to give them a chance. They settled wherever they could find a place open to them, creating new lives for themselves. Many tried to forget the past, some tried to fight it, but Frostfire embraced it. Her time had come.

Frostfire raises the glowing metal to eye level and examines the shape, the gentle curve as it bent upwards.

She went to the dwarven smiths and learned in a mere decade what some spent thirty years or more making perfect. She looked at the weapons and armor that the dwarves forged for the elven riders and threw them out. Dwarvish broadswords and gnomish pikes were completely wrong for mounted cavalry. She locked herself in her workshop, sleeping when she had too and eating enough to keep her strength, and came out a month later with dulled scimitars with wicked edges, thin iron shields with overlapping scales, and lances twice the length of a man which, when at a full charge, could punch through even dwarvish steel. Through sheer determination she forced herself to become a Master Blacksmith, one of only three dozen in all of Achat. Despite this she knew that she still wasn’t good enough. Her destiny still waited. She wouldn’t be a helpless bystander next time. She would be there, doing her duty. The Priestess would be proud.

There’s a great hiss and a plume of steam rolls past her head as she draws the newly-forged sword blade out from the cooling water. There is a blur as Frostfire throws it at the door, where it vibrates quietly halfway through the aged oak. She will do her duty.

edit: er. immac: I think I fixed the mistakes. Did I miss any?

OOC: Is Barseive Central Nations an official alliance? Like IC, are they an alliance? or just information exchange group? Do they have any minor/major effect in Barseive?

To: Neselsun, Queen of the White Elves

We will retreat our forces for now, as demands our clan elder - but we will not forget your hostility and will not refuse your challenge. One day we will unleash rage and will take our revenge. Any army or "armada" that gets in our way will be destroyed.

Anyone else who dares to challenge us with their "armadas" (or threaten us with an armada of fishing fleet, like one did just now) or armies - will get a taste of Tabba Ghut warriors. I guarantee you that, with my own flesh and soul.

Signed,
Sorgu Soruşturma,
Military commander of Tabba Ghut I Army

Edit: I Enjoyed your story very much KF.
Edit2: Idea of emo, nypho? and dark magic priestess is just uber :), vruchten

Top Bottom